The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi robes with HOODS / cowls as Headpieces

With the new (awful) Enigmatic hero set released and trying it on with a headband that removes hood... The hood model is actually massive. It would actually work well as a separate helmet.

Can we not get Jedi robes like that with headpieces serving as hoods / cowls for them? It works for Elder Scrolls Online and would work easily for Jedi sets, especially for one based on Force Unleashed's Ceremonial Jedi Robes.

I support this idea, at least on paper. If for some reason the devs think it is a bad idea or that they can't do it, it would be nice to given some reasoning behind why it is not done. I recall seeing cowls in beta, so I know they have done it before, but they have definitely not gone down that path in live, with the exception of the dathomir shamans cowl.

I was just thinking the exact same thing yesterday!

Sometimes I just don't like the style of the hood (covers too much of the face, etc), and would like to be able to 'Hide Head Slot', but it can't be done since they are part of the robe/cuirass.

As previously mentioned, this would allow the best of both worlds.

Unfortunately I do like the Overall majority of the robes and other sets but I typically rule out anything with a hood immediately just because of the hood. This has been an issue for a long time. There should be a way to Hide, Replace or Switch up or down for the hoods.