where is whirling blade

karlwaite

on my guardian dps I just logged in and dispatch is missing though ardent advocate is till in heroic part of utility points I assume this is a but can any one enlighten me please.

What is your disipline you are using?

As per the patch notes here in game update 5.0

Vigilance

New Active Ability: Whirling Blade. Hurl the main-hand lightsaber at a target, dealing weapon damage and slowing its movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds. Only usable on targets at or below 30% max health. Replaces Dispatch.

Edited by Nightblazer

So you're level 70, Vigilance Guardian, you checked your abilities and can't find dispatch or whirling blade? And you also checked the trainer and it isn't there either?

That doesn't sound good...

I have no idea, I'll be checking my guardian when I get home.

Edited by Lionflash

So you're level 70, Vigilance Guardian, you checked your abilities and can't find dispatch or whirling blade? And you also checked the trainer and it isn't there either?

That doesn't sound good...

I have no idea, I'll be checking my guardian when I get home.

I don't have a guardian but I'll be checking my juggernaut as soon as harbinger comes back online.

ok ill log him back in go through abilitys and check in a bit ty for help ppl

I just logged into my juggernaut and their version of Whirling Blade "Hew" is there and on my quick bar. So not sure why it's missing for you or if only you are affected or just removed from the quick bar.