Best PVP Server?

saido

I'm on 'Ebon Hawk' now, the pop's for WZ are fast for PVP but I can't abide walking in the Open World, seeing the opposite faction and not being able to fight. Which of the PVP servers has the better population at the moment?

I'm on 'Ebon Hawk' now, the pop's for WZ are fast for PVP but I can't abide walking in the Open World, seeing the opposite faction and not being able to fight. Which of the PVP servers has the better population at the moment?

There are no PVP servers anymore. All servers have PVP "instances" that you can flag yourself to use (instead of the default 'PVE' instance types) but I'm not sure how many use the PVP instances.

If you are worried about no open world PvP, 5.2 will "hopefully" change that with the Iokath PvP. Unfortunately spontaneous open world is almost nonexistent anymore.

JC pops all the time and unlike EH it isn't entirely pub dominated. Pubs usually do lose on JC though but they aren't as terrible as the EH imps. Like if you were to take the pubs from JC and put them against EH imps, the imps would most likely still lose, if they makes sense...

If you are worried about no open world PvP, 5.2 will "hopefully" change that with the Iokath PvP. Unfortunately spontaneous open world is almost nonexistent anymore.

GG WAS CLOSE!!!

But seriously, if you're looking for Open world... no server has consistent open world action... the game just doesn't have incentives to go out into the open world as a pvp'er unless there is an event like Gree running...

TEH has good rate of reg pops, mediocre ranked pops, and a wider than average distribution of player skill...