Multiplayer Mounts

BoySaber

• 2 weeks later...
That would be cool. Additionally, there are a lot of "two seater" mounts. Be cool if your companion was shown in that second seat.

They'd look a bit clumsy if you're running with, say, M1-4X or T7-O1, or the Wampa.

Multiplayer mounts are fraught with oddities, like the need to deactivate the "follow" state if the mount owner is "following" someone and that person becomes a passenger. (Ref: ArcheAge, where this does not happen, and the mount consequently goes spastic as the main rider tries to face someone who is always behind him.)

They'd look a bit clumsy if you're running with, say, M1-4X or T7-O1, or the Wampa.

Multiplayer mounts are fraught with oddities, like the need to deactivate the "follow" state if the mount owner is "following" someone and that person becomes a passenger. (Ref: ArcheAge, where this does not happen, and the mount consequently goes spastic as the main rider tries to face someone who is always behind him.)

I have faith that they could figure out a way, such as making only specific companions visible on the mount.

I have faith that they could figure out a way, such as making only specific companions visible on the mount.

Oh, sure. I'm just making sure people are aware of some of the issues surrounding this sort of idea. It isn't just a matter of attaching a sitting version of the current companion to the speeder's spare seat.

I'm just making sure people are aware of some of the issues surrounding this sort of idea. It isn't just a matter of attaching a sitting version of the current companion to the speeder's spare seat.

In fact I could have sworn we got a 'no' from staff on this one.

• 2 years later...
i know it would be hard having companions, especilly as they vary is size, shape, etc. but maybe having people in your own group , as long as they can sort out the follow problem that steve mentioned before. In runescape, when you followed someone, and they followed you, you sort of danced around automatically. That doesn't happen here, so hopefully that means they can sort it out when in the same mount. Edited by DarkTergon