Forming a new NiM Group

SithLordZach

Not currently associated with any guild, but I am looking to get a group together. There seems to be quite a few people looking to join one, perhaps enough to form a new group entirely.

Generally, anyone interested should have, at the bare minimum, completed all HM bosses through the Dread Ops. A group pretty much has to have these on farm before they think about heading into NiM. People with NiM experience are obviously preferred over those without experience. People capable of playing several different classes well would be ideal.

The minimum gear level would be fully augg'ed 234/236. Having 240 mods, enhancements, relics, ears, and implants with the 236 armorings is preferred and having 242 gear is optimal.

I main a Jugg tank, but also have Sin and PT alts. Would preferably want a co-tank with a Sin main or, at least, a Sin alt because of the versatility they add.

For DPS, the standard seems to be a 9k dummy parse and 8k boss parse to be able to clear the DPS checks.

For healers, 10k-13k HPS with Effective Heals and somewhere around 35 apm. I believe this is also fairly standard.

Post with your HM/NiM clears, your gear level, and your availability at this discord channel https://discord.gg/XybVcSd

These are my clears of note.

NiM:

SnV 7/9

TFB 1.66/5

DF 4/5

HM:

Rav 5/5

Edited by SithLordZach

Trolling a guy while he's trying to form a new team.

You stay classy.

They exist everywhere. He probably should have just kept his trash opinion to himself.

In any case it's likely he meant 8/10 for SNV and anyone with half a brain would have figured that out.

They exist everywhere. He probably should have just kept his trash opinion to himself.

Yeah I agree and the ironic part is that it comes from a guy who rips people off by selling "sales runs" on EV/KP HM for a billion dollars. Too pro for me. xD

Edited by RobertFKennedyUS

In any case it's likely he meant 8/10 for SNV and anyone with half a brain would have figured that out.

8/10 SNV would be even more impressive! Considering that SNV has 7 bosses only?

Yeah I agree and the ironic part is that it comes from a guy who rips people off by selling "sales runs" on EV/KP HM for a billion dollars. Too pro for me. xD

LOL! Try 30 mil. And many people buy it. If you don't want to pay for fast gear and cxp that's fine, others do...

8/10 SNV would be even more impressive! Considering that SNV has 7 bosses only?

Well you're wrong as there are still technically 8 boss encounters, and again anyone with half a brain knows what that means.

8/10 means he's cleared 3/4 of the Cartel Warlords, hence 5 previous bosses + 3 for the 6th boss "encounter" making it oh..look at that...8/10 bosses cleared.

LOL! Try 30 mil. And many people buy it. If you don't want to pay for fast gear and cxp that's fine, others do...

Apologies ghost "pro", you rip off Role Players for even more than I thought with your 30 million credit KP EV HM "sales runs."

Well you're wrong as there are still technically 8 boss encounters, and again anyone with half a brain knows what that means.

8/10 means he's cleared 3/4 of the Cartel Warlords, hence 5 previous bosses + 3 for the 6th boss "encounter" making it oh..look at that...8/10 bosses cleared.

So if all the warlords suddenly count as a NIM boss now, which frankly is hilarious...but let's assume they do...combined with Hateful, is that not 11 bosses?

Should we count every single enemy on Operations Chief too?

Apologies ghost "pro", you rip off Role Players for even more than I thought with your 30 million credit KP EV HM "sales runs."

I'm sorry if you feel that way. Others are very happy and thankful of our services and even tell us they think the prices are low. So again. I am sorry. Now if you have any other issues with me...why not take it to private messages? This is getting immature.

Also have you ever considered with my comment that started this all..."this guys lit" I maybe meant it in a positive way? Of course you didn't because you read minds right?

I'm sorry if you feel that way. Others are very happy and thankful of our services and even tell us they think the prices are low. .

Well there's a sucker born every minute, you've found and exploited yours by selling KP and EV HM "sales runs" to role players.

So again. I am sorry. Now if you have any other issues with me...why not take it to private messages? This is getting immature

What's immature is trolling a person on the thread he created to form an ops team which is what you tried. Pretty hypocritical of you to call anything immature.

Also have you ever considered with my comment that started this all..."this guys lit" I maybe meant it in a positive way? Of course you didn't because you read minds right?

If you'd like to weasel out of your comment feel free, just put a bit more effort into it.

How is your comment here:

"Damn 7/9???

1.66 out of 5 ?

THIS GUYS LIT "

positive?

What's immature is trolling a person on the thread he created to form an ops team which is what you tried. Pretty hypocritical of you to call anything immature.

If you'd like to weasel out of your comment feel free, just put a bit more effort into it.

How is your comment here:

"Damn 7/9???

1.66 out of 5 ?

THIS GUYS LIT "

positive?

Precisely this. And on top of it, he doesn't even play on Shadowlands, so he has to go out of his way to check other server forums in order to troll.

I rejected his previous request for a separate reason, but glad I did seeing as I have no doubt his entire team is full of the same attitudes. Grow up dude, seriously.