Do you play as much as you did prior to 5.0?

Lundorff

I definitely dont play as much as i used to. Its not that alts arent really viable, or class balance. The gearing system is not up to par for a casual, actually, and that was part of the intention of this system. That is a factor, but the largest factor is that the population is increasingly going down. I log in, no one is one, ranked dont pop and i get tired of wzs. So i do other things. Fix the population BW.

Note: I love the gameplay, I love the lore, I love the game. i still pop into forums and read and post. There are many of us out there, if BW could implement something to bring the population back, it would snowball in my opinion.

Edited by Mikeieveli

Hi, Lundorff,

For a "general" themed pvp thread this one is growing steady it seems. How about bringing this theme to the real General forum? I'm quite intrigued over how it would carry over there!? The reason is pure selfish, currently I'm missing this topic over there!;)

about the same. - possibly a little less. - But I don't ever swap to another character and class. 1 character all the time....

Got 6 or 7 all still in their 208s at level 65 just on the shelf. - Probably crying in their strongholds that they are so unloved and uncompetitive.

Can't switch around to try different classes and roles anymore, or get the dailies done on several characters. No matter if our teams are screaming for a different class or someone to go even out the matchmaking in the other faction - not gonna happen.

Hi, Lundorff,

For a "general" themed pvp thread this one is growing steady it seems. How about bringing this theme to the real General forum? I'm quite intrigued over how it would carry over there!? The reason is pure selfish, currently I'm missing this topic over there!;)

Done :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.