WoW pvpers will dominate.

aspectsofwar

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only people here saying WOW pvpers suck are the same people who tried WOW pvp couldnt handle it and got owned, call me a troll say Im lying but the people who do are the same people who cant hack real PVP, end of story bring on the flames

And the people who say this must have tried a real PvP game but never succeeded so they crawled back to WoW.

the only people here saying WOW pvpers suck are the same people who tried WOW pvp couldnt handle it and got owned, call me a troll say Im lying but the people who do are the same people who cant hack real PVP, end of story bring on the flames

Or the ones who PvPed in more games then just WoW, experienced other forms of PvP then 2v2/3v3/5v5 FOTM comp death match pit and are tired of "HERP DERP I R S100 OVER NINE TOUSAND RATING GLAD THEREFORE I'M ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT PE VEE PEE" e-peen strokers. WoW is just one small, old house in the city of possible PvP ways, sadly its the most self entitled and vocal one currently here.

I have nothing against people who came here from WoW as long as they don't want to bring WoW here.

The PvP in many MMORPGs lack a measure of skill. I mean during my time in WAR entire raids were wiped by bombing groups so in the end the question was who had the most magus/engineers and sorcs/BW/Marauders. In SWG Pre-CU I tanked 4 members of the Dark Jedi Council on my stacker and who "won" was more or less a question of who had the most combat medics, stackers and Jedi in their groups.

In WoW during certain seasons some classes could more or less faceroll to what was a pretty high rating at the time.

I suspect that what many players who are used to small scale PvP will realize once they enter large scale PvP is that if you get hit by a significantly bigger zerg you tend to lose. Skill is a funny thing, up to a certain number of players the requirement for skill goes up, but once you go past a certain number of players you hit diminishing returns on skill.

idk - u cant just /assist macro down the target in this + you cannot heal thru either. Even just pve was hard to greeble as main healer type in beta.

All the little gimmes that make large scale pvp EZ in the more recent pvp releases are not there. So I really dont know how u can think that. Not just WoW, EQ2, Lotro, etc.. all those EZ /assist instakills and instaheals are just not there.

lulzzzzzzzzzz Age of Conan pvp required about 100000 times more skill than WoW. Is this a joke? WoW pvp was easy

AoC PvP was a joke. ''Balancing'' teams according to alphabetic order...Have a nice day trying to grind pvp lvl 10 when you can't actually hit anything. AoC PvP = PvP level + Gear != Skill.

Edited by SneiK

I know theres been a lot of doubt about WoW players skill and people from grinding MMOs talking a lot of trash about WoW players not knowing "real pvp".

WoW used to be open world pvp too. Rated instanced PvP brought out the theorycrafters in WoW players forcing people to min/max and understand the esoteric mechanics of these types of games. Most of the class mechanics in this game are based off of WoW mechanics.

Your world PvP zerg raid group will probably be properly crowd controlled, interrupted, shut down and systematically eliminated by a handful of WoW gladiators. Lets not even get into warzones as they are battleground clones.

I expect WoW PvPers to dominate. I'm calling it now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..wait..wait...i cant breath...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Im sorry..their are some good WoW players, but LOL arena glads arent going to shut down people that have had the experiance of multiple PVP games, or games that didnt let people LOL macro an entire chain with one button..

This was comedic gold though thank you..