Finished Throne

Malechieh

So I have finally finished Knights of the Eternal Throne. Amazing amazing amazing job Bioware. So with that said, I loved it and want more! NOW!! Will there be more? Or are we done?

actually we are getting the war for Iokath here in about a month, which will bring back two companions, malavai quinn and elara dorne, which will have a new daily area and the first boss to a 5 boss operation

actually we are getting the war for Iokath here in about a month, which will bring back two companions, malavai quinn and elara dorne, which will have a new daily area and the first boss to a 5 boss operation

NOOOO! why Quinn?? I want Jeassa back.

I read somewhere else, that currently it would be too difficult to get Jeasa, because they wouldn't be able to tell if you wanted light side or dark side, unless you were a Warrior to begin with.

That's what I read anyway.

I read somewhere else, that currently it would be too difficult to get Jeasa, because they wouldn't be able to tell if you wanted light side or dark side, unless you were a Warrior to begin with.

That's what I read anyway.

this makes me sad

Why even bother getting DS jaessa back? Irregardless of if you romanced her?

Did you not read her letter at the start of KOTET? She dosnt care that your dead, she feels no remorse or sadness either and she has already moved on to be in a relationship with someone else unlike other "true" love I treats like elara who never gave up on you, additionally master ranos when questioned about her states that she only cares about power now

The SW means nothing to her.

We should have gotten a redeemed valyin as our new DS companion , the nathema arc showed how tragic of a character she was and deserved more of a chance at redemption than arcann the mass murderer

Edited by Udoroththefinal

Did you not read her letter at the start of KOTET? She dosnt care that your dead, she feels no remorse or sadness either and she has already moved on to be in a relationship with someone else unlike other "true" love I treats like elara who never gave up on you, additionally master ranos when questioned about her states that she only cares about power now

Yeah but just think how spicy a reunion like that could be :D

Yeah but just think how spicy a reunion like that could be :D

Uninteresting

because I have no intrest In meeting someone who has no interest or love in me and the meeting will go

"oh your alive? dont need you any more to be my "master" as im too strong now" etc etc

Edited by Udoroththefinal

yup i know, but she was insane.. i loved it..

Don't worry, regardless of what that other poster thinks it's fine to want Jaesa back and I'm sure BW will do their best to bring her back. Doesn't mean much what "other" sources have to say about it, just BW.

Why even bother getting DS jaessa back? Irregardless of if you romanced her?

We should have gotten a redeemed valyin as our new DS companion , the nathema arc showed how tragic of a character she was and deserved more of a chance at redemption than arcann the mass murderer

That's a total misreading the letter Jaesa sent. She is numb from the shock of her husband's "death" and doesn't know how to handle or process the situation. She doesn't specifically say in her letter that she's moved on, only that someone else is interested in her.

Master Ranos has never met Jaesa and doesn't have any first hand knowledge about whatever her feelings are for the Warrior.

Also Vaylin is just as much of a mass murderer as Arcann is, if not more.

Edited by OldVengeance

Arcann killed to win a war. He was excessive about how many he killed, but those deaths had a purpose. Vaylin killed for fun. I don't think someone who kills for the lulz is redeemable. (And she was also a mass murderer.)

Arcann killed to win a war. He was excessive about how many he killed, but those deaths had a purpose. Vaylin killed for fun. I don't think someone who kills for the lulz is redeemable. (And she was also a mass murderer.)

Really? So ordering half his knights to be killed for "punishment" was not for the lulz? What about glassing 5 planets with the hope to try and draw out the outlander? The killings during the dictatorial subjugation of his people?

My statement was that Vaylin has more justification for redemption on the grounds of being mentally and physically scared and broken as a child, on top of being neglected by her father and abandoned by her mother over Arcann deals only with the latter at most

insane? more like poorly written and developed character

and again why? shes now already moved on to another guy why bother with a faithless relationship

Well just incase you forgot, story wise; the sw and her had an "open" marriage. She had no issues with you trying to get with Vette while you were with her.

The rest is your opinion. Just because someone else liked her and would like her back does not mean you need to get all butt hurt about it and troll around.

• 4 weeks later...

A mass murderer that exceeds any monster in Earth's history, and it's ok because "he had reasons"? Please. Arcann is a psychopath that killed millions (he says, seems like it should be tens of millions or billions) when he randomly bombed five worlds. His "plan" was nonsense from any other viewpoint: that he was doing it for the lulls. He even agrees once he gets magical Force healing applied to him that there was no excuse.

And the fact that "he had reasons" is one of the things Valkorian might say about the Outlander doesn't leave me impressed with that argument, either. At least BWA got that right by giving him that line.

He needed a miracle to save and got one (literally: it took magical Force powers). She needed the same and did not get one. They were both purely the victims of Valkorian, and we only get to even try to save one. Not even with the vaunted "choices that matter", which is apparently the choice to gleefully kill companions. Yay?