Error in 5.1.3 Patch Notes?

docbenwayddo

The patch notes say:

Lowered the amount of dark/light side points required to hit dark 1/light 1 from 7500 to 3000.

But in game tooltips show that the bar for LS/DS 1 is 10,000, not 7500.

Does that mean it'll still drop to 3000, or will it be 5500 since the actual rank is 2500 more than you think it is?

The patch notes say:

But in game tooltips show that the bar for LS/DS 1 is 10,000, not 7500.

Does that mean it'll still drop to 3000, or will it be 5500 since the actual rank is 2500 more than you think it is?

The patch doesn't come out till tomorrow so it hasn't been updated yet in game. I would assume it means you only need 3000 to get to DS / LS 1 but we'll see what it says tomorrow.

Edited by Nightblazer

The Nar Shaddaa Heroics now start with one Heroic auto-completed, so you start with 1/4 Heroics complete. Before 5.1.3 it either auto-completed everything or 3/4 based on <something>.

Pfft. I had some characters where it would complete immediately, and some where I had to do four of them.

Pfft. I had some characters where it would complete immediately, and some where I had to do four of them.

Mine were like that, 2 autocompletes, 1 was 0/4, 1 was 1/4 and another 3/4. I haven't tried it today yet, but sounds like it's still happening.

The LS/DS 1 is 3000 now, though. Still dunno why the old was listed at 7500 and not 10,000.

Edited by docbenwayddo

Thanks for the heads up on the Nar Missions, I will pass it on o be looked into.

-eric

Eric,

I know I am going to get fussed at for this but I noticed the characters that it auto completes on are the ones that are at my stronghold on Nar Shadda. If they are anywhere else then it doesn't auto complete. Whether that is anything or not, just thought I mention it.

Eric,

I know I am going to get fussed at for this but I noticed the characters that it auto completes on are the ones that are at my stronghold on Nar Shadda. If they are anywhere else then it doesn't auto complete. Whether that is anything or not, just thought I mention it.

I just had Nar Shaddaa autocomplete for me and I was in my stronghold on Coruscant. =\

Nar Shaddaa still auto completes for my republic toons that have previously had it completing, regardless of where they are.

I have noticed previously if it would not auto complete for a single character all I needed to do is completed the nar shaddaa heroics once and it would then auto complete, if I then went to the planet and completed just one heroic (or more) then it would not auto complete for that character, I would be required to complete all the heroics for that toon for the planetary mission to start auto completing again.

I have not had any imperial characters auto complete.:rak_03:

Eric,

I was on my guildship that is sitting on ziost and it always auto completes for me the characters it doesn't auto complete on is on the toons that I am recently getting to 70 the initial level 70s I made near when the story was first launched are the ones that auto complete and none have ever been on nar shadda and auto complete

I can't understand, why you are telling them, that the missions auto complete and under which circumstances. Their CXP-System is total crap and you want it harder? I use this "cheat" since last year every day I'm online for every rep-twink I have. It's the only way they are getting 230er-armor and sometimes a setpiece.

So, stay quiet the next time they don't solve this problem! It's better for all of us.

Edited by Semiramis

I can't understand, why you are telling them, that the missions auto complete and under which circumstances. Their CXP-System is total crap and you want it harder? I use this "cheat" since last year every day I'm online for every rep-twink I have. It's the only way they are getting 230er-armor and sometimes a setpiece.

So, stay quiet the next time they don't solve this problem! It's better for all of us.

So you are using the failed system to get fast CXP on your Republic Characters... good for you, unless they decide it's taking advantage of course ;)

Here is how it is NOT "better for all of us":

This week has Nar Shaddaa Heroics as a Repeatable Conquest Objective.

The failed fix means people with many Republic Alts will have a harder time reaching goal on them all, where Imperial players will have a much easier time, so in this aspect, the game "favors" Imperials which can not be seen as fair play.

Thanks for the heads up on the Nar Missions, I will pass it on o be looked into.

-eric

Many have given their view on when Nar Shaddaa auto completes through Galactic Command, but non have nailed it 100% yet.

I've got 22 characters of various sorts, all lvl 70 of course, so all can use Galactic Command and here is what I pieced together:

Nar Shaddaa Planetary Missions auto completes on all Republic Characters who have been created as level 1.

Republic Characters who have been made with a lvl 60-65 token, as in started as lvl 60-65, does not get the auto complete.

Imperial characters doesn't appear affected by the auto complete, I got 10 of those, 9 started as level 1, one started as lvl 60 by use of a token, non of them get the auto complete.

It doesn't matter where the character is placed when using the Galactic Command for Planetary missions, it matters if they are Republic and if they started as level 1 or by use of a lvl 60-65 Token.

Tier II = 20K.

Yeah, I'm not sure they changed any of the rest of the tier requirements. They did only mention Tier 1 after all but that might be all that's needed to trigger certain alignment related conversations during the story. This has been a particular concern for many players so this might be why they changed the tier 1 requirements only. Just guessing here, though.

Edit: I probably should have quoted the other person who asked the original question. Ooops.

Edited by Elessara

Nar Shaddaa Planetary Missions auto completes on all Republic Characters who have been created as level 1.

Republic Characters who have been made with a lvl 60-65 token, as in started as lvl 60-65, does not get the auto complete....

<snip>

...it matters if they are Republic and if they started as level 1 or by use of a lvl 60-65 Token.

As I posted before, of my 5 Republic level 70s, two will autocomplete, one gets 1/4, one get 3/4 and the other is 0/4.

None of my characters in either faction were created using a boost token, not 60 nor 65.

ETA - I checked and the 2 autocompleters are my first character created in March 2013, and the other is my most recent Republic character, created 207 days ago at the last part of DvL to get those achievements.

The 3/4 is a Trooper that was either my 3rd or 5th created, late summer 2013 and the 1/4 is a Consular, also from 2013 and created 2nd in the spring.

The 0/4 was created sometime in July 2014 based on when I got the Chapter 1 achievement for that class.

Edited by docbenwayddo
Added creation date info.

Yeah, I'm not sure they changed any of the rest of the tier requirements. They did only mention Tier 1 after all but that might be all that's needed to trigger certain alignment related conversations during the story. This has been a particular concern for many players so this might be why they changed the tier 1 requirements only. Just guessing here, though.

Edit: I probably should have quoted the other person who asked the original question. Ooops.

Yeah, I looked at one of my SWs last night - he was somewhere on late Balmorra or early Nar Shaddaa, with around 5-6K net points, before the patch, so was promoted from neutral to Dark I by the patch. That let me get a sane response from the Reflection on Tatooine. He needs 20K net to make Dark II.

For me it is not right that they auto complete when I haven't done the missions. I may not like the entire system but I am one that will report things like this as I feel it is not fair so no I will not stay quiet when I see something like this.

There are GC Planetary missions for SEVENTEEN different planets, plus GC missions for Starfighter, PvP, Uprisings... and the "only" way you can earn enough CXP to level and gear up is if this one mission auto-completes?

Republic Characters who have been made with a lvl 60-65 token, as in started as lvl 60-65, does not get the auto complete.

Imperial characters doesn't appear affected by the auto complete, I got 10 of those, 9 started as level 1, one started as lvl 60 by use of a token, non of them get the auto complete.

All of my characters were created at level 1; it doesn't happen with any Imperial character, but it does for some of my Republic characters; I'll have to loop through them again to be sure which ones they are, but it looks as if it's the characters created after the start of the original DvL event that are affected.