Re-used "Bioware animations"?

TheRandomWolf

SWTOR is obviously a Bioware a game. There's no denying that, but I believe that I have encountered one animation or two that have been used on the Mass Effect games. I do not remember which animation exactly, but I think it's true. Has any of you noticed this? Like familiar animations from Drage Age or Mass Effect or any of the other games Bioware has worked on? It's just a curiosity from my side. Edited by TheRandomWolf

I noticed a number of cloned animations from SWTOR that can be found in SW Galaxy of Heroes. Specifically, the taunt that grunts (or GoH trooper characters) do.

1) Widen stance, stepping to the side with one foot.

2) Raise blaster over your head, left hand by your side.

3) Fire three shots into the air.

4) Taunt.

You're probably referring to a lot of the cutscene animations. Yes, a lot of them are reused from previous Bioware games.

They even use the same music for one of the planets as what is playing when you're on the Presidium in ME1.

You're probably referring to a lot of the cutscene animations. Yes, a lot of them are reused from previous Bioware games.

They even use the same music for one of the planets as what is playing when you're on the Presidium in ME1.

No need to create something unique just for the sake of uniqueness when something already done and proven will work well for the particular need.

Pragmatic in fact to do so.

No need to create something unique just for the sake of uniqueness when something already done and proven will work well for the particular need.

Pragmatic in fact to do so.

It's cool sometimes too. I loved hearing the Presidium music again

It's cool sometimes too. I loved hearing the Presidium music again

Which planet is this on? Now I'm curious.

I haven't played other BioWare games, although someday I hope to play Dragon Age: Inquisition and maybe the Mass Effect series. Looking for SWTOR animations in those games would be pretty fun. :D

Which planet is this on? Now I'm curious.

I haven't played other BioWare games, although someday I hope to play Dragon Age: Inquisition and maybe the Mass Effect series. Looking for SWTOR animations in those games would be pretty fun. :D

Do yourself a favor and play Mass Effect ASAP. It's so good. Dragon Age is also good, but less my cup of tea.

The only one with presidium-like music I can think of is maybe Manaan? But that has Manaan music (a la KotOR) that has a similar feel or tone to it as the Presidium, if I recall correctly.