pvp wz regs needs to have class limits.

falkron-kerupt

This needs to be set up or it will cause even more frustrations and loss of subs.

Tired of going into wzs and the opposing team filled with mercs snipers sages with 1 tank/ or going into wz and opposing team has 5 to 6 heals.This needs to be worked on and soon.

Set it up to not more then 2 of each class can enter on a team

Set it up to no more then 2 healing classes can enter a team.

This needs to get corrected and fast as i dont know about others but im pretty tired of this and bout done with your game.

It's a bit sad....three different wz last night with 5 or more mercs in them.

Wow, I don't see that many Mando/Mercs anymore. When I am doing regs on TRE its crawling with Juggs and Sins. The amount of mercs is equal with the Snipers.

But yeah, I agree with TS, it really needs to be balanced, its a pain atm. It almost makes me forget about the **** I get from the crates. (Intendend?)

Wow, I don't see that many Mando/Mercs anymore. When I am doing regs on TRE its crawling with Juggs and Sins. The amount of mercs is equal with the Snipers.

But yeah, I agree with TS, it really needs to be balanced, its a pain atm. It almost makes me forget about the **** I get from the crates. (Intendend?)

On Harb the lower levels are filled with Mercs, snipers and sorc healers leveling up....but the vast majority are Mercs, and as they are hitting 70 they're flooding the warzones again. It's rare to see less than four mercs in a WZ on harb, extremely rare in fact.

I had a team full of mercs... in opposotion... however a lot of them not vry skilled.

At least 2 were killed in a one-on-one on my sin ... that shows that alot of these re rollers are simply creating toons from tokens and attempting to play so called FOTM class. But they are bad ...

I am not even talking snipers, who require considerable skill...

Edited by AlCorazon

On Harb the lower levels are filled with Mercs, snipers and sorc healers leveling up....but the vast majority are Mercs, and as they are hitting 70 they're flooding the warzones again. It's rare to see less than four mercs in a WZ on harb, extremely rare in fact.

I got bored grinding CXP and decided to become part of the problem, because that's always fun, and leveled both a merc and sniper 0-70 last week, in fact.

In my very first L70 regs as a sniper, a voidstar, I got the most MVP votes while literally losing the match for the team. I was super bad (still figuring out the defensive abilities) and I derped solo-guarding when a 'sin did to me what I always do to bad snipers and got a bomb plant while I was whirlwinded out. But of course no one saw it because no one came to help when I called, so at least I had that, and then at the end people only looked at my immense damage and kill numbers. (Ok I also stopped a few other caps but again, the only reason we lost was my inept defensive play).

Meanwhile the merc was like the sniper, except with ridiculously easy defensive play.

Gotta say though they are both a lot of fun.

It's sad when instead of asking Bioware to fix the clearly OP classes, instead you end up asking for limits on how much those classes should be in regs.

It's like a domestic abuse victim asking their abusive spouse to not hit them in the face.

Considering that bad mercs are great for padding kill and damage stats - me too.

There is more or less an endless supply of bad mercs at the moment.

QFT. If only we could reliably teach new players to stop attacking heal/reflect shields, we'd be set.

QFT. If only we could reliably teach new players to stop attacking heal/reflect shields, we'd be set.

Apparently you have not experienced 7 mercs hitting you with blazing bolts at same time im guessing . or not being able to kill anything because the other team has 5 healers and nothing dies ever, or being in a wz with 4 io snipers consistently replaceing there dang slow circle on ground and you cant get out or close enough to anyone to stop it.. I am sick of not being able to play the damn game with all these issues either fix it so there is a limit or nerf the hell out of these fotms. So you are left with a choice either nerf these classes or fix there limit in wzs one of the 2 options needs to happen.It is not fun not being able to do anything at all and feeling like you are running into a brick wall repeatedly till you die.

going by the few that responded its obvious you much rather the 3 classes nerfed to hell so lets do it.Ever hear you cant have your cake and eat it to something must be done and im sure it will if not there wont be any wzs with out any one playing because of this.

Just remember pts where are they now ?

Edited by falkron-kerupt

I would rather have a WZ full of mercs than fewer WZ pops.

Are you seriously not connecting the dots? If too many op classes are queing, and makes it less fun for other players, then those other classes stop queing. They either roll a OP class or they find their pvp in another game.

It's cancer either way.

Apparently you have not experienced 7 mercs hitting you with blazing bolts at same time im guessing . or not being able to kill anything because the other team has 5 healers and nothing dies ever, or being in a wz with 4 io snipers consistently replaceing there dang slow circle on ground and you cant get out or close enough to anyone to stop it.. I am sick of not being able to play the damn game with all these issues either fix it so there is a limit or nerf the hell out of these fotms. So you are left with a choice either nerf these classes or fix there limit in wzs one of the 2 options needs to happen.It is not fun not being able to do anything at all and feeling like you are running into a brick wall repeatedly till you die.

going by the few that responded its obvious you much rather the 3 classes nerfed to hell so lets do it.Ever hear you cant have your cake and eat it to something must be done and im sure it will if not there wont be any wzs with out any one playing because of this.

Where are you getting all of this out of what I said? I didn't say a word about nerfs. I just said I would rather have WZs pop sooner than later - I'll take my dailies any way I can get them - and that playing intelligently (i.e., not hitting a heal shield) makes a difference. That's it. I understand that you're frustrated - I get frustrated by it too. But I'm not holding my breath on class balance, and if I have to eat a bunch of losses to get my gear, then that's what I'll do.

Are you seriously not connecting the dots? If too many op classes are queing, and makes it less fun for other players, then those other classes stop queing. They either roll a OP class or they find their pvp in another game.

It's cancer either way.

No arguments with anything you said, I just don't agree that limiting the number of any class in a WZ is a good solution at this point. Our PVP population isn't large enough to do that IMO.

It's cancer either way.

It's cancer, but BW is pretty clearly not going to fix it. I'm amazed too; when 5.0 dropped I was convinced that Mercs would be nerfed by January :)

Just farm them for kills when this happens. The Merc population is a sea of bads. I actually kind of feel sorry for the longtime Merc players - it's gotta be kind of embarrassing.

And before you ask, falkron-kerupt - I play a Jugg. You don't need to lecture me on being netted, focused and burned down in WZs :)

Merc cancer is a problem but it's not going anywhere any time soon, unless they stealthnerf it in 5.2, which would be welcome but probably not very likely.

Edited by stoopicus

It's cancer, but BW is pretty clearly not going to fix it. I'm amazed too; when 5.0 dropped I was convinced that Mercs would be nerfed by January :)

Just farm them for kills when this happens. The Merc population is a sea of bads. I actually kind of feel sorry for the longtime Merc players - it's gotta be kind of embarrassing.

And before you ask, falkron-kerupt - I play a Jugg. You don't need to lecture me on being netted, focused and burned down in WZs :)

Merc cancer is a problem but it's not going anywhere any time soon, unless they stealthnerf it in 5.2, which would be welcome but probably not very likely.

would not have responded tbh you have not said anything different to what i stated. This is getting old and i am done with it maybe see you in 5.2, as i can not in any means warrant playing either of these obvious fotm classes . I am not one that if cant beat them then join them., and yes i have a merc ,sniper, and sorc all in 208s set bonuses and do not play either of them. l8rs.

Edited by falkron-kerupt

This needs to be set up or it will cause even more frustrations and loss of subs.

Tired of going into wzs and the opposing team filled with mercs snipers sages with 1 tank/ or going into wz and opposing team has 5 to 6 heals.This needs to be worked on and soon.

Set it up to not more then 2 of each class can enter on a team

Set it up to no more then 2 healing classes can enter a team.

This needs to get corrected and fast as i dont know about others but im pretty tired of this and bout done with your game.

Nothing is impossible especially in regular objective based PvP. I suggest you quit moaning, find a few friends to play with while u adapt & improve urself and then ----> start rekking.

Sure some WZ's can turn out radioactive but hey it's better facing a FOTM army rather then no army at all.

Edited by Gray

1st - if 7 dps are focusing you, weither they are merc or sorcs you'll die pretty fast. Not the issue, and you are not helping your point with your very emotionnal text.

Right now, merc shine especially because they are extremely sturdy, but mostly they keep healing themselves up even under massive pressure. Once those CDs are gone, they are easier to kill than snipers, marauders or assassins. Which make them very good at surviving without the help of a good healer. In solo, and in regs, they are extremely powerful, granted.

Luckily, you see very few actually good merc who remember that outside of the dcds, they can also kite and heal themselves.

Regs are regs. not even a limit, just actually balancing would be an improvement. the amount of arenas I,ve seen that were 4 dps vs 2 heals 2 dps, no one premade is kinda astounding.

Also, a team of too much heal is not always a good thing. sure, no one dies, but they are not killing anything either.

EDIT: also anyone who aims to see classes nerfed to the ground rather than balanced has no place discussing class change in my book. You simply want to be FOTM yourself. So reroll, its going to be faster and less frustration inducing than what you are currently doing. Be ready to re-roll come 5.2 or 5.3 as well.

Edited by verfallen