Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

After Patch, DvL Event Armor Missing from Legacy Bank

arunav

Just received a message that my ticket was resolved. The message said that they looked back in the logs and found the enhancements and mods I had and that they have emailed them to my character in game. I logged in and there they were.

Except the dyes but I think it might have only been 1 or 2. I don't remember myself. I usually use custom outfits so the armor dye isn't an issue for me.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After open 2 tickets regarding the issue, Customer Service directed me to this thread to post my losses.

I had 8 sets of Armor on Harbinger due to transferring toons from other servers. My augments and a few of my mods/enhancements were returned either on the toon were the gear, in my legacy bank or in a game, but MANY mods and enhancements were just lost. the "resolution" of the first ticket was for me to check the original crafting toon which I did and they were not there, the "resolution" of the second ticket was to post here which I am doing. I lost...

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 7

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 11

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 15

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 21

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 29

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 36

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 51

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 7

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 11

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 15

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 21

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 29

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 36

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 51

Please refer to tickets: 31199987 and 31215044

Ok 5th day, will log 3rd ticket.

After open 2 tickets regarding the issue, Customer Service directed me to this thread to post my losses.

I had 8 sets of Armor on Harbinger due to transferring toons from other servers. My augments and a few of my mods/enhancements were returned either on the toon were the gear, in my legacy bank or in a game, but MANY mods and enhancements were just lost. the "resolution" of the first ticket was for me to check the original crafting toon which I did and they were not there, the "resolution" of the second ticket was to post here which I am doing. I lost...

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 7

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 11

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 15

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 21

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 29

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 36

7 Advanced Lethal Mod 51

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 7

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 11

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 15

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 21

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 29

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 36

5 Advanced Adept Enhancement 51

Please refer to tickets: 31199987 and 31215044

3rd ticket STILL not resolved. 84 pieces were lost, 14 were returned 1 of each type lost), still missing 70 pieces (6 of each mods, 4 of each enhancement)

COME ON PEOPLE!! it should not be so hard to return what you destroyed!!!

Just received a message that my ticket was resolved. The message said that they looked back in the logs and found the enhancements and mods I had and that they have emailed them to my character in game. I logged in and there they were.

Except the dyes but I think it might have only been 1 or 2. I don't remember myself. I usually use custom outfits so the armor dye isn't an issue for me.

I had my mods returned but not the dye. I was beggining to doubt my memory, so thank you for mention you had the same thing happen!

3rd ticket STILL not resolved. 84 pieces were lost, 14 were returned 1 of each type lost), still missing 70 pieces (6 of each mods, 4 of each enhancement)

COME ON PEOPLE!! it should not be so hard to return what you destroyed!!!

I have no idea why they would tell you to post here. Usually ticket is the only way. try emailing them. It should be support@swtor.com.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.