The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Petition: Request for Reskin of the Reclusive Masters Set

crubel

This is a petition for a re-skin of the Reclusive Master's Armor set to be created and made available to players. The problems with the set that a re-skin needs to address are below.

• The armor plate on the chest is horrible. Please remove the armor plate from the chest.
  • The hood clips with everything, and multiple people have been asking on this forum and on reddit for this chest with the hood down. Please change it to be hood down.

Thank you.

Agreed.

Although, it seems like the cape and hood are actually separate parts, though I can't be certain. I think it would be a nice Jedi set with just a cape and no hood at all, though a hood-down version would also be fine. That and removing the weird armor plate on the front would be welcome by I think everyone that was thinking of buying it.

As it currently stands, it shouldn't be sold as a Gold-rarity item.

Edited by arunav

Agreed.

Although, it seems like the cape and hood are actually separate parts, though I can't be certain. I think it would be a nice Jedi set with just a cape and no hood at all, though a hood-down version would also be fine. That and removing the weird armor plate on the front would be welcome by I think everyone that was thinking of buying it.

As it currently stands, it shouldn't be sold as a Gold-rarity item.

It seems like it because it's modelling iks absolutely terrible. This set is probably is even worse than malgus fiasco.