Galactic Command - Tier 4 and More

EricMusco

I'd be all over crafting all this stuff (less the set-armourings, obviously) both for own-use and to sell a little on the side, and no worries...

...If Cybertech and or BioChem schematics ever

EVER

Dropped from these worthless garbage-boxes.

Well I I have both a cybertech and a biochem and I have gotten 230 schematics that have dropped from the boxes. I received an earpiece for my cybertech, that I made for boyfriend's jedi guardian (he's a tank) and I have 2 schematics for implants, one that is for a healer/dps and another for a tank.

So they do drop, just maybe not as much as you would like.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how you guys do it. I haven't played in months because for me a few chapters a year just doesnt keep me engaged. I think back to a game like everquest..made 18 year ago. That game had 10x the content in the first 5 years as SWTOR does.

We will know in the next few months I guess if many other feel the way i do as it will show up in subs. Anyways for those of you sticking around I wish you all the best,

It also had no competition, comparing MMOs to EQ is just silly....

Well I I have both a cybertech and a biochem and I have gotten 230 schematics that have dropped from the boxes. I received an earpiece for my cybertech, that I made for boyfriend's jedi guardian (he's a tank) and I have 2 schematics for implants, one that is for a healer/dps and another for a tank.

So they do drop, just maybe not as much as you would like.

I've gotten a few of each. More cybertech schematics than anything else..shame Indon't have a max cyertech yet.

Hey folks,

As many of you saw from our social media post over the weekend, we are going to be adding Tier 4 gear and another 100 Command Ranks to Galactic Command in Game Update 5.2. .

[...]

-eric

No, didn't happen. Got 4 more crates but I'm still 300. Any idea why?

Edited by Katushe