The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware, why can't Empire classes go to Corosant

xhaiquan

Good point, Nar Shaddar is kind of our Coruscant. Shame our Imperial Capital is basically a jungle. They really should develop it a little more...

Where to busy killing each other to get anything productive done.

Hell, I'm surprised the empire even functions at all.

Where to busy killing each other to get anything productive done.

Hell, I'm surprised the empire even functions at all.

Its the best way to be, frontier justice, non of this trail by jedi council rubbish, god I hate yoda! if I ever see that little green freak im going to rip his oversized ears off, dry them and use them as green beef jerky!

Its the best way to be, frontier justice, non of this trail by jedi council rubbish, god I hate yoda! if I ever see that little green freak im going to rip his oversized ears off, dry them and use them as green beef jerky!

Aha! THAT'S where I've seen those ears before!

Aha! THAT'S where I've seen those ears before!

Yeah I was doing a range of them in my `evil random bits of rare almost extinct creatures` store, little green freak ears were my best seller..........until sadly id slain and sold them all....there were 2 left......I wanted to breed them.....to create little baby green freaks to harvest and continue my business......but yoda met a jedi preaching one day and lost all interest in sexual relations......his mate died of a broken heart.....and her ears didnt last long.....now my business is finished.....why do you think I hate the little green git so much?

I JUST WANT HIS EARS! ......ok im calm......but thats my sob story. :p

This actualy pisses me off as a republic player. I play a diplomat (sort of), why cant I go to dromund kas, or meet my fellow diplomats on coruscant. I understand blocking Tython/korriban for newbie protection/realism. But Any idiot could travel to an ajecent planet with less securaty, and hide on a civilian shuttle.

tl;dr: Sucks for RP, PVP and world exploration.

This actualy pisses me off as a republic player. I play a diplomat (sort of), why cant I go to dromund kas, or meet my fellow diplomats on coruscant. I understand blocking Tython/korriban for newbie protection/realism. But Any idiot could travel to an ajecent planet with less securaty, and hide on a civilian shuttle.

tl;dr: Sucks for RP, PVP and world exploration.

You've got to much of `the light` in you, we don't want any preaching Jedi do gooder to pollute our nice dark planet of scum and villainy, The only jedi I want to see on dromund kass would be slowly roasting on a spit!

Edited by Thatcrazypenguin