Someone explain me how this guy got this stats with ****** gear (208~230)?

AioliaLion

If you want one clear demonstrative example of how little of a **** the dev team gives about PvP in this game, the DvL bolster bug not being hotfixed will do it for you. Players running around with 20k+ HP on everyone else by wearing what is supposed to be leveling gear. GG BioFail. GG.

Remember the time when people were all saying how important the set bonus was? now its that one crit's worth of hp that's super important apparently.

We've been through this before. I don't know if the mercs set bonuses are just bad or something, but the Jugg set bonuses are pretty damn solid, at least for War Leader anyway.

Your comment implies that you've seen people somewhere arguing that they should get to keep the DvL bolster bonus, though? That would be seriously LOLworthy, I agree :)

where do you even get this DvL set? is it p2w?

Nah, it's actually legit, it was kind of a subscriber cheevo reward for getting past certain levels in the DvL event last summer. The thing is awesome for its intended purpose actually (it has an XP-accelerating set bonus) but it is super buggy with Bolster.

You cannot get it any more.

Edited by stoopicus

We've been through this before. I don't know if the mercs set bonuses are just bad or something, but the Jugg set bonuses are pretty damn solid, at least for War Leader anyway.

Your comment implies that you've seen people somewhere arguing that they should get to keep the DvL bolster bonus, though? That would be seriously LOLworthy, I agree :)

I'm saying i don't really care either way. can't say it has had a huge impact on any game I've been in, I've never had a fight where it's been "damn it, I totally would have beat him if he didn't have that super special gear set".

the reason I bring up set bonuses is because from what I've heard, it's a PvE set that does not have them. I remember a time people traded expertise for PvE gear that gave them extra health and it didn't end well. trading set bonus for a bit of extra health seems like it would have the same effect.

I'm saying i don't really care either way. can't say it has had a huge impact on any game I've been in, I've never had a fight where it's been "damn it, I totally would have beat him if he didn't have that super special gear set".

the reason I bring up set bonuses is because from what I've heard, it's a PvE set that does not have them. I remember a time people traded expertise for PvE gear that gave them extra health and it didn't end well. trading set bonus for a bit of extra health seems like it would have the same effect.

Its not just extra health from what I have seen, it is extra everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.