The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Allow us to queue for both Unranked and Ranked at the same time

Nubanuba

I dont see a point in this, the 2 are very different things and also even should require different utility setup for most classes. If I wanna be doing ranked i dont wanna do non-ranked. Unranked pops way faster so i wouldnt even get a ranked pop that way.

The only thing I would like to implement is that while qued for GSF and ranked, when I get a pop for GSF i should be automatically removed from ranked que!! I accept pop for gsf and mid match i get pop for ranked, which when i decline i get -15 rating!!

I dont see a point in this, the 2 are very different things and also even should require different utility setup for most classes. If I wanna be doing ranked i dont wanna do non-ranked. Unranked pops way faster so i wouldnt even get a ranked pop that way.

The only thing I would like to implement is that while qued for GSF and ranked, when I get a pop for GSF i should be automatically removed from ranked que!! I accept pop for gsf and mid match i get pop for ranked, which when i decline i get -15 rating!!

Well when this was possible in the past.. it was also still possible to respec mid-warzone. But I can see your concern.

To be honest, I think you should be able to respec at least your utilities in the starting zone anyway. Since you can then choose them depending on what team you are facing. Which in turn makes for far more engaging gameplay.

WoW has had it this way for years now and there is really no reason why it couldn't be a thing.

However, as of "unranked pops way faster blah blah".. yeah. That is kind of the point. You queue for Unranked like many other people, get a game.. play it out. And then when you get out, Ranked matchmaking will have found and set ready a game for you. So no more downtime.

It worked like that before and I honestly don't see how it couldn't work that way again.

Edited by Evolixe

Interestingly, it is not a problem for gsf and ranked pvp simultaneously to queue. It is even so that one remains in the ranked queue, even if one is already in the gsf. This is not nice, if in the middle of the gsf the ranked window appears, because then no control in the gsf is more possible and the crash in the next asteroids is inevitable.:D Edited by Magira