Powertechs Are Useless

Wilsu_Addar

You people hate PT because you don't know how to play it. Without the proper rotation, utility points alocation and gear every class is useless.

About PvP.. players see this game as KOTOR 3 or Mass Effect, both SINGLE PLAYER games. No one cares or want PvP, except for 30-40 people. So why are you so vocal about removing the powertech spec? If it is removed, do i get free 600/600/600 craft on another toon of my choice? Cause i would be furious as hell to lose my main crafter just because you dont like it.

You people hate PT because you don't know how to play it. Without the proper rotation, utility points alocation and gear every class is useless.

About PvP.. players see this game as KOTOR 3 or Mass Effect, both SINGLE PLAYER games. No one cares or want PvP, except for 30-40 people. So why are you so vocal about removing the powertech spec? If it is removed, do i get free 600/600/600 craft on another toon of my choice? Cause i would be furious as hell to lose my main crafter just because you dont like it.

Don't make people laugh. :t_rolleyes:

Some of Merc's defensives and self heals needs to be stripped and given to PT, plain and simple. It's ridiculous that a ranged class with massive burst and huge mobility gets all these tools while their melee only counterpart with less damage gets none.

Some of Merc's defensives and self heals needs to be stripped and given to PT, plain and simple. It's ridiculous that a ranged class with massive burst and huge mobility gets all these tools while their melee only counterpart with less damage gets none.

At the vey least PTS should get the reflect like mercs. I was happy when I first heard about the reflect coming thinking I'd have another DCD for my PT tank....but NOPE