12 vs 8 in warzone...please fix asap

Allmightyprom

So over the last few days, ive done probably 50 warzones. In probably 20 of them, the imperial side manages to get 10-12 players into their team.

I dont know how they do this, but when our team has a max of 8 players...usually less, then this is so stupidly overpowered and broken that it needs immediate fixing.

Voidstar becomes totally unwinnable because they can stick 6 people on either door.

Huttball....the ball carrier gets instantly demolished by 10 people attacking him

Alderaan same problem as voidstar.

Please bioware let us know that you are aware of this problem and are working at a very speedy resolution to it. getting into a game where you are outnumbered allmost 2-1 is extremely unfun to say the least.

It happens both ways, but it happens a lot more in favor of the Imperial team. That's probably because of the population and queue numbers more than anything.

And yes, it needs fixed immediately. I don't think 12v8 ever happens for any period of time because it will shutdown the warzone. 10v8 happens a lot though and it's basically unwinnable as the other team has 25% more players. We'll see 5 people at two different objectives. Even if all 8 hit it they can outnumber you 9v8 and still leave one at the other.

It's usually worse than that though, because after about 30 seconds the smaller team is more spread out due to deaths making it a complete and total wash.

• 1 month later...

It seems that there is a minimum number of players required on each side but once that minimum is met the WZ doesn't end.

For two days on my server the imperials have been outnumbered every time and have been unable to win a match. Finally tonight for my last WZ match we had a full team for hutt ball and smacked the republic down.

Just feels to me like they threw pvp & WZ's together without giving it much thought. They figure "hey, if we give everyone the same abilities then no class will have an advantage".

Stuns/CC are pretty much out of control. This needs to be addressed.

Outnumbered teams need to get a handicap buff and reduced stun/cc duration so they atleast have a fighting chance.

Then again they could always merge servers into battlegroups and create actual brackets instead of throwing everyone in one bracket then putting 50's in there own.