The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New player looking for late night guild

KaronaFen

Hey beautiful Swtor people,

I am looking for a late night guild that has Republic and Imperial players. I have been playing about a month and my main interested is pve/pvp. I'm casually semihardcore and very interested in meeting some veterans and learning about the game! Look forward to meeting new peeps!

Hey! I won't say that i'd ask you to join my guild...since im not sure how late is late...-- BUT we do have players very into PvP especially for conquests lol and also we have finally concluded our prog team! We are not as frequent as some prog guilds right now...but we for sure have experience and very enthusiastic players :D

Personally i am pacific time so i am on late a lot...like 12am PST or 1am...

<Celestial Argonauts> Click For Info!

Late would be 11p.m. and beyond....basically Australia time lol

Oh! We have a few Aussies and I think 2 kiwis that play in our guild haha you're welcome to try us out! I don't know if you'd be able to get an OP in unless its a Friday night though or weekend in general xD But hey maybe sometime soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh! We have a few Aussies and I think 2 kiwis that play in our guild haha you're welcome to try us out! I don't know if you'd be able to get an OP in unless its a Friday night though or weekend in general xD But hey maybe sometime soon!

How do the kiwis play when they have no hands, only fuzzy outer skins.......