Closed PTS Applications

EricMusco

How they selected ppl = randomly. Apparently having 80% ops completion grants you nothing, not even a free entry on pts.

Eric you could at least invite those players with higher % of ops completion. Most stuff i cleared was when the nightmare bonus was active for DF, and before 4.0 era

There are many different types of people being selected as Eric said. They want raiders and casuals alike in order to test the content form all sides.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, any word when that second wave will be so that teams can have their full roster on PTS? Hopefully soon to make this the best boss ever. :)

*waits with Yam for her invite as well* feelsbadman

FeelsLorMan

Edited by FerkWork

Eric, any word when that second wave will be so that teams can have their full roster on PTS? Hopefully soon to make this the best boss ever. :)

FeelsLorMan

It would definitely be nice to be able to actually do the op with full raid teams, like they claimed they wanted before inviting half of a group of an app while ignoring the other half

Hi,

my raid group has applied and has been accepted in the first wave - except for me. This is a little disappointing as we thought that those applying as group would be invited as group, yet now the second wave is out and there's still no invite. I just wonder why, having never been banned or anything. Could you please say sthg about how this is decided. Once we realised the one missing invite we sent an email to the adress mentioned for applying, no reply, no reaction. Could you clarify?

best regards

:)

Hi,

my raid group has applied and has been accepted in the first wave - except for me. This is a little disappointing as we thought that those applying as group would be invited as group, yet now the second wave is out and there's still no invite. I just wonder why, having never been banned or anything. Could you please say sthg about how this is decided. Once we realised the one missing invite we sent an email to the adress mentioned for applying, no reply, no reaction. Could you clarify?

best regards

Send Eric a personal message things do go wrong at points in time and this could an error so I would get right on it if I was you.

Hi,

best regards

Same thing happened to me... they spelled my account name wrong when applying... I feel so lonely

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.