Debate: Who has the stronger mental power, Agent or Inquisitor?

Txasbountyhunter

As the title states, who has the stronger mind? By this I mean, the agent was able to survive being brainwashed and had to serve the enemy were he/she was basically watching their body act with them banging on the cage at some parts.

On the other hand the inquisitor had to deal with a mirage of crazy old sith running rampant on his/her thoughts, never ceasing to bother them. Sith are crazy and evil but one can image how much time it took for the inquisitor from end of chapter 2 till he/she got cured, all that time you had them ghosts not shutting up.

So, who has the stronger mind? Cipher 9, or the Forcewalker?

As the title states, who has the stronger mind? By this I mean, the agent was able to survive being brainwashed and had to serve the enemy were he/she was basically watching their body act with them banging on the cage at some parts.

On the other hand the inquisitor had to deal with a mirage of crazy old sith running rampant on his/her thoughts, never ceasing to bother them. Sith are crazy and evil but one can image how much time it took for the inquisitor from end of chapter 2 till he/she got cured, all that time you had them ghosts not shutting up.

So, who has the stronger mind? Cipher 9, or the Forcewalker?

I'd give it to the Inquisitor.

This isn't to say the Agent is some weak willed individual. All 8 classes have strong willpower. None of them are force persuaded easily for instance.

They both broke at some point in their stories though . So they come off equal I say . I love my Sorc and she is all Bonker . But without the whole cheating we had to do..she could've died way faster .

Also strong mental power..Hum..you know , that make me wonder . when you meet those 6 or 7 dread Master on Belsavis . Does it work the same for an agent if you stand up to them ?

Also strong mental power..Hum..you know , that make me wonder . when you meet those 6 or 7 dread Master on Belsavis . Does it work the same for an agent if you stand up to them ?

No, non force users are overwhelmed. Which pretty much confirms that the SI has stronger mental resistance (even if it's only the Force making it that way)