Story time passed since KOTFE to 5.1?

Edyn

Does anyone know how much story time has passed since your character was released from carbonite to the current 5.1 Defend the Throne update?

Here's how I understand it and please correct me if I'm wrong on my ones up to KOTFE and maybe someone could fill in the blanks?

(Approximates)

Vanilla to RotHC: 3 Years

RotHC to end of SoR/beginning of KOTFE: 2 Years

Frozen in Carbonite: 5 Years

Beginning of KOTFE to beginning of KOTET: __?__

Beginning of KOTET to current Uprisings (5.1): __?__

Thanks for the help!

I am 98% sure that we were told some point that it was 6-8 months between end of kotfe ch 16 and start of kotet ch 1.

Based on a few romance related dialogues I do not think 1 year has passed between ch 9 of kotfe - to end of kotet, well namely a Theron romance dialogue can mention that he should "let someone else organise their anniversary", in ch 8 of kotet which is where I got that mainly.

When characters can say to Lana in kotfe that it feels like a long time since they were rescued Lana can point out carbonite must have affected their perception of time (paraphrasing from memory) so assuming again not really that long has passed. chapters 1-8 of kotfe seem to move very fast, time wise, as does 10-16, feels like chapter 9 (kotfe) took the most time passing in-game to me, with the whole base building stuff. and Kotet also seems to move along at a fast pace. you're jumping from one mission to the next extremely fast (in a manner of day/days etc).

But overall, yes a year feels right for KotFE and KotET together to me, with the unplayed 6-ish months between kotfe-kotet.

Edited by Asmodesu

Based on a few romance related dialogues I do not think 1 year has passed between ch 9 of kotfe - to end of kotet, well namely a Theron romance dialogue can mention that he should "let someone else organise their anniversary", in ch 8 of kotet which is where I got that mainly.

Whaaat? Okay, now I'll need to replay KOTET Ch 8 for this because I can't remember that at all.

... I'm not obsessed with Theron, not at all.... ;)

Whaaat? Okay, now I'll need to replay KOTET Ch 8 for this because I can't remember that at all.

... I'm not obsessed with Theron, not at all.... ;)

you need to make specific choice to get that line

Senya and Arcann have to be killed pretty much, so that Theron is defending the Gravestone instead of them.

Then after he mentions that he "invited too many guests to the party" reply choice is "you call that a party?" or something like that and romancing character uses the anniversary line.

Back on topic I did more research here: it seems most accepted timeframe around the interwebs, with sources for some, is 13 years from starter planet to finale of KotET. Broken down in this manner, either takes over the course of the year, or is approx that long after previous event. No definite, we only have approximates.

Vanilla / class arcs: 3 Years

Illum: 1 year

Makeb (RotHC) - 1 year

SoR + Ziost + ch 1 kotfe: 2 years

Kotfe-end KotET 1 year

Timeline for Swtor covering 3643 BBY – 3631/3630 BBY

a tweet here : http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/60/Boyd_Timeline.png/revision/latest?cb=20160228202654

In some info given at KotET's announcements we were told it was 6-8 months after KotFE ended that KotET starts.

Again, we have not been given any definite times and dates, but we have a good amount of approximates to go on thanks to Charles Boyd until they do decide to give a proper timeline.

Back on topic I did more research here: it seems most accepted timeframe around the interwebs, with sources for some, is 13 years from starter planet to finale of KotET. Broken down in this manner, either takes over the course of the year, or is approx that long after previous event. No definite, we only have approximates.

Vanilla / class arcs: 3 Years

Illum: 1 year

Makeb (RotHC) - 1 year

SoR + Ziost + ch 1 kotfe: 2 years

Kotfe-end KotET 1 year

Timeline for Swtor covering 3643 BBY – 3631/3630 BBY

a tweet here : http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/60/Boyd_Timeline.png/revision/latest?cb=20160228202654

In some info given at KotET's announcements we were told it was 6-8 months after KotFE ended that KotET starts.

Again, we have not been given any definite times and dates, but we have a good amount of approximates to go on thanks to Charles Boyd until they do decide to give a proper timeline.

that announcement is useless...

but your time-line Asmodesu has sense. Thanks

-snip-.

That's datamined info and I was going to update my post when it was actually released, it's against bioware rules to talk about that info on the forums before it is officially released and in the game. I've seen you talk about the info a lot last couple of days, I'd gently advise not to as warnings, and forum bans, for discussing datamined content on the forums do happen and I'd hate to see that.

Edited by Asmodesu

That's datamined info and I was going to update my post when it was actually released, it's against bioware rules to talk about that info on the forums before it is officially released and in the game. I've seen you talk about the info a lot last couple of days, I'd gently advise not to as warnings, and forum bans, for discussing datamined content on the forums do happen and I'd hate to see that.

I know. I try not to go into details cause they DO change. So I try to keep it benign and low key.