The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

profit and plunder broke

vampriss

I'm on chapter 13 profit and plunder and I have to open a vent but it says I need vette well no vette is to be found ive done everything and now I cant advance in the story. Ive reclogged restarted nothing she doesn't show up help

• 3 years later...
Just ran into this for the first time with one of my characters. Droids kept coming and coming and wouldn't drop a security card. Did a quit game in between spawning and logged back in. Started me right there, first droids i attacked dropped the security card and i was on my way.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just ran into this for the first time with one of my characters. Droids kept coming and coming and wouldn't drop a security card. Did a quit game in between spawning and logged back in. Started me right there, first droids i attacked dropped the security card and i was on my way.

log out log in same deal sad they never fixed it tho... lazy if you ask me

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 8:13 AM, ExArKuN_RiSeZ said:

Yea even years later you can do this for hours the first time the Skyhook Guard never drop it, and the Skytrooper's just continue forever...

Every time I've done it fine, I've exited after logging out, then restart and it drops first thing from Skyhook Guards.

They really should have fixed this by now!

Edited by Strathkin

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...