The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hey guys, what are your favorite zones?

IstariZen

Whoever designed Corellia was a sadist. Dead ends, tunnels with aggro mobs in them, sunken areas to fall into, etc. Like, I'm heading in the right direction for my quest, but I've got to take about 14 rights and 11 left turns to get there. Reading the map itself is a quest.

Balmorra was confusing for me the first time with its different levels, but the atmosphere and music is nice. I just hate the quests involving Collicoids.

An you imagine what traffic would be like on Corellia? Thank the Force they had flying cars

Alderaan and Nar Shaddaa, hands down. Those are the two planets with the most character and ambience, in my opinion. Honorable mention goes to Manaan for nostalgic reasons.

Oricon was another interesting place that reminded me of Mustafar. Would have liked to have seen more content there.

Tat would be PERFECT imo if it didn't have the unnecessary "exhaustion zone" right out of the city...get id of that and it's a perfect planet for this game.

Good point. I do enjoy Tatooine a lot, not fully for its look and environment but in a sentimental way I suppose due to the SW movies but that exhaustion zone is a bummer, especially given the fact I love to sometimes just ride around endlessly and discover spots you don't notice while questing.

By the way, slightly off-topic, but I'm amazed at the number of planets I CAN'T remember. Some of the ones mentioned in this thread I have no recollection of. And I don't even drink or smoke anything.

Like Belsavis. Was that the prison planet? And Rakata Prime. That was the one with the beach from KOTOR right?

Guild ship

When it comes to planets i like Belsavis and Lehon because of the Rakata and the general atmosphere.

Manaan too, cus of kotor nostalgia attacks.

Korriban too for obvious reasons. I wish we had more reasons to return there.

Also the Imperial fleet outside of the cantina zone, since they restored the ambient music. (for a long time it was bugged or removed on purpose, not sure, and it didn't play)

Edited by Kaedusz

Good point. I do enjoy Tatooine a lot, not fully for its look and environment but in a sentimental way I suppose due to the SW movies but that exhaustion zone is a bummer, especially given the fact I love to sometimes just ride around endlessly and discover spots you don't notice while questing.

As an imp there's even one mission that takes you to the very first farm south of Anachore, you can almost see taxis speed out. I've actually tried to withstand the exhaustion long enough to jump onto a guard :D

Speaking of this, if you go far enough into your Tatooine homestead's exhaustion zone, you'll get to see a lost astromech in the dunes! :csw_c3po:

Edited by BenduKundalini