The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Feedback regarding unassembled components.

Mianera

Hm kp and ev are absurdly easy and drop 242s making ops actually faster than pvp to get that gear fast.

Yeah. Thats why hm kp and ev are full of players atm whilst warzones facing shrinking numbers of players. Really tired of stupid biofail decisions

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm kp and ev are absurdly easy and drop 242s making ops actually faster than pvp to get that gear fast.

HM KP/EV are indeed easier than SM EC or any other operation. I was merely correcting the inaccurate post made by omaan. Gearing with PVP is, in fact, in a pretty bad place right now. But facts are facts, and they should all be portrayed accurately. SM KP/EV doesn't drop Tier 3s as claimed above, they drop tokens for the Tier 2 vendor, and matches that starting point with PVP comms.

I asked Eric straight out if there is a change in the UC tiers and prices and the answer was the tiers stay the same and move one notch-up. Surprise surprise they increased the UC prices across the board, even though the overwhelming feedback was 1) UC prices are too expensive 2) UC cap is too low 3) not alt friendly. A 248 MH costs 765 UCs. This is more than 75% of the cap.

I do not blame Eric. He is just a messenger, but the communication with BW tends to be usually misleading and borderlines on lying (like the Iokath PvP). I am hoping now the Ben Irving is out the picture this changes.

For feedback, either make the bolster higher, or the prices significantly lower for tier 1 (236). It makes no sense ops drop 236 like candy, and yet for PvP you need around 300 wins to obtain a full set of 236. And before someone goes like: "there is GC," GC applies for everyone so why the f**k are PvPers getting shafted?!

Then they need to raise the cap like 20 folds so you cannot hit it. UC = WZ comms. We have been through this before and we already done that and made them legacy transferable, so why are we going though this to explain it to devs AGAIN. Man, its like the entire dev team since launch through end of 4.0 left and in 5.0 we have dummies trying to re-create things that have been already developed long time ago.

Edited by Ottoattack

It makes no sense ops drop 236 like candy, and yet for PvP you need around 300 wins to obtain a full set of 236.

AGREED!!! Prices need to be slashed and the rewards need to be increased. BOTH need to happen because it's utterly ridiculous as it is.