Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Well ladies if I am remembering the page count correct we just surpassed the Theron Shan page :) Wooo!

Hey, you said you were thinking of writing more? Might I suggest what happens after the reunion? If you're inspired to ;)

Both stayed true all the way through SOR and beyond, which leaves something to be said for Quinn and Vector and their impact. Or maybe I am just nuts,

Ha, yeah, whats up with that? Out of 7 warriors, 1 has cheated just to see it, and out of 3 agents, 0 will cheat. Everyone else, meh..

Hey, you said you were thinking of writing more? Might I suggest what happens after the reunion? If you're inspired to ;)

I could see what my mind can come up with but first need to see the reunion myself to see where to go from there, I like to start with the actual dialog then expand from there. Though I do have a few ideas about the fade to black part that I am going to guess will be involved in this, just like the other romances have had so far. I just hope I can come up with something that I'll consider better then the last piece, 5 years apart is a long time to build tension and I just hope I can come up with something better ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

On a bit positive note, my reply to that one-sided tweet of theirs "Why do you assume *everybody* wants to kill him?" got more likes than "I want to kill him and you should too!" replies.

That's good. :)

That's probably it, Quinn would likely look at him as a necessary evil lol. :D My SW seemed to like Broonmark, so 'Broonie' became a thing around here. :D She also tries to encourage grooming. "One must take pride in one's appearance to show pride in Sith clan."

LOL, I think the comb would break from his thick fur. :D

I have found this Broonmark fanart, it's great. :D What Broonie does when no one is around. :D

I wonder what he's reading. Oh, and you gotta love the Imperial headphones. :cool:

http://orig15.deviantart.net/e6f4/f/2012/100/0/1/broonmark_on_a_transport_by_ghashak-d4vpugf.jpg

Also found one with Quinn. Poor Quinn, I can feel his pain, parties are not my thing either. :o:D

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Dance-Party-667483672

Edited by Dylinrae

I have found this Broonmark fanart, it's great. :D What Broonie does when no one is around. :D

I wonder what he's reading. Oh, and you gotta love the Imperial headphones. :cool:

http://orig15.deviantart.net/e6f4/f/2012/100/0/1/broonmark_on_a_transport_by_ghashak-d4vpugf.jpg

Awww, he looks adorable :D

Also found one with Quinn. Poor Quinn, I can feel his pain, parties are not my thing either. :o:D

I'd be standing there with him, sweating like stupid, too.

My worry is what are other choices. Same as with Koth?

1. Mean

2. Meaner

3. Meanest

?:eek:

None of the scenes my smuggler had with Koth were any of that. She and Koth actually have a romance and their scenes were quite sweet in the last expansion. So I think it depended on your actions you took and if you did things he didn't like.

None of the scenes my smuggler had with Koth were any of that. She and Koth actually have a romance and their scenes were quite sweet in the last expansion. So I think it depended on your actions you took and if you did things he didn't like.

It was different on my Jedi, who romanced him.

But my agent? I didn't do anything he didn't like. My agent is LS V. But especially in one chapter, where I thank him for help, each option is unpleasant to one degree or another. Why can't I just say "thank you". Why do I have to say "Thanks, now go and do something useful" or something like that.

I took a copy of my agent that skipped KOTFE, so got default DS options, to KOTET. He could actually be NICER to Koth than the original one, who was always good pals with him. :confused:

That's good. :)

LOL, I think the comb would break from his thick fur. :D

Aww! That's cute, I love the Broonie fanart :D You're right about the comb, but a durasteel brush would do the job :D

Indeed we did! :eek: That's...twenty pages in two/three days. Whew, we post a lot. XD

Now to work on getting the views side up :D That'll take a lot more effort...so let's all view this thread like a hundred times a day! :D

Oh wait...I do that now... :p:eek:

Okay...forgive me if it has been addressed in this thread already, but I just combed through as much as I want to...soooooo, my questions are:

Do we know if LS or DS will have any influence with him when he returns?

Do we know if he will be uber pissed at us if we were too friendly with the pubs? I watched the stream, it almost seem like it was suggested that our past choices in helping the Republic might bite us in the arse.

Okay...forgive me if it has been addressed in this thread already, but I just combed through as much as I want to...soooooo, my questions are:

Do we know if he will be uber pissed at us if we were too friendly with the pubs? I watched the stream, it almost seem like it was suggested that our past choices in helping the Republic might bite us in the arse.

No one save dataminers have any idea, unfortunately. :(

...at least we only have two days to wait! ...AAAAGH TWO DAYS!!

Only Dorne. Quinn only cares abut what class you are :D

So, when facing Yonlach on Tatooine with my SW, she says "I don't think they realize how potent you are Quinn." There's that 'potent' thing again. :)

Also, after Yonlach knocks Quinn out if you take option 2 "I prefer it this way" , Yonlach says that he 'senses Quinn's devotion goes beyond professional duty but that such misplaced affections are a sign of self-loathing'.

Either that was an insight into Quinn's persona or a foreshadowing of the Quinncident to come, anyway it was a rather interesting interaction, or at least I found it so.

So, when facing Yonlach on Tatooine with my SW, she says "I don't think they realize how potent you are Quinn." There's that 'potent' thing again. :)

"Potent" is such an odd word to use that it has to be a deliberate running joke.

...and if not, I'm sure fanfiction writers will make it so, anyways. :D

Also, after Yonlach knocks Quinn out if you take option 2 "I prefer it this way" , Yonlach says that he 'senses Quinn's devotion goes beyond professional duty but that such misplaced affections are a sign of self-loathing'.

Either that was an insight into Quinn's persona or a foreshadowing of the Quinncident to come, anyway it was a rather interesting interaction, or at least I found it so.

I figured it was the former, as if you are a male and bring Vette along and go through the same dialogue, Yonlach says

something along the lines of Vette's misplaced affections for the SW is basically masochism... lol. I'd quote the exact line, but TORcommunity isn't loading for me for whatever reason, so I can't browse the NPC conversations.

Pretty sure it's the same for Vette, as long as you're romancing the companion.

Yonlach says that he 'senses Quinn's devotion goes beyond professional duty but that such misplaced affections are a sign of self-loathing

I don't really understand the line, he likes you so he hates himself?

Maybe he doesn't think he's worthy to be the object of the warrior's returned affections? Or he hates himself for having those feelings in the first place - it's not right, not proper, for a lowly Force-blind officer to fall in love with a Sith. :confused:

Maybe he doesn't think he's worthy to be the object of the warrior's returned affections? Or he hates himself for having those feelings in the first place - it's not right, not proper, for a lowly Force-blind officer to fall in love with a Sith. :confused:

I suppose it could be, I just didn't really think he was having feelings already by then, hrm

When does he start, like.. falling in love w/ warrior do you think?

Edited by grania

I wanted to ask the same, Yonlach's line didn't make much sense to me either, but now it does. :)

When does he start, like.. falling in love w/ warrior do you think?

Since Balmorra. :)

Edited by Dylinrae

I think Yonlach's just being a dick. As a Jedi, he's just coming to his own conclusion as to why in the galaxy someone would have feelings towards a Sith.

Edited by Edyn