Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I'd like for Quinn to live for a thousand years. At a certain location in the Dune Sea.

Only if we get to dredge the depths of the sarlacc and rescue him after .2 milliseconds. :) Any and all unwanted Quinns may be shipped to the Quinn Fangirl Army. They will be well-loved.

Quinn: *backing away faster now*

...I just said well-loved, not abused or anything.

Quinn: Yes, and at this point, I don't know who to run toward or away from: the army who wants to mercilessly slaughter me for an event that happened NINE YEARS AGO at this point, or the army who wants to...cuddle me.

I'd go with cuddling.

I wonder why the devs don't acknowledge us. In the Twitch they only seemed interested in talking about killing Quinn. Surely they see that there are a lot more people that enjoy the character. Sad that they don't even say anything to us in this thread. :(

I'm happy the voice actor is the same.

But that video...LOL.

It wasn't a surprise they showed the before the kill scene. What surprised me more is how lame is that. Hello Quinn, now you die. Couldn't have they come up with a more original idea, really? :p I thought you can kill him when he messes something up/fails a mission/gives you a remark you don't like, etc.

You didn't kill him back then, right after the incident, and not even later on. Now, after X years you meet for the first time and this...not too logical.

But that video...LOL.

It wasn't a surprise they showed the before the kill scene. What surprised me more is how lame is that. Hello Quinn, now you die. Couldn't have they come up with a more original idea, really? :p I thought you can kill him when he messes something up/fails a mission/gives you a remark you don't like, etc.

You didn't kill him back then, right after the incident, and not even later on. Now, after X years you meet for the first time and this...not too logical.

This is not when you can kill him, this is simply near the beginning.

Edited by Codedrago

But that video...LOL.

wat

...seriously.

Really.

What.

What.

Edit: My brain broke. THAT'S the best they could come up with? :/ Oi.

Edited by Jagaimee

But that video...LOL.

Because we didn't have a choice back then so it has been an issue for a lot of us that we were not able to kill him then. You may think it is not logical, but when the choice is taken away, due to some people during beta, then it is a situation that needs remedy.

I wonder why the devs don't acknowledge us. In the Twitch they only seemed interested in talking about killing Quinn. Surely they see that there are a lot more people that enjoy the character. Sad that they don't even say anything to us in this thread. :(

They didn't really talk about killing Quinn, they only stated ''No, we can't talk about if you can kill Quinn or not" as well as explaining that Elera is the one who will actively call you out on your attitude while Quinn won't.

You should know by now Luna that the devs don't even play SWTOR, to them it's just a job and a pay cheque nothing more. They're out of touch with their player base, have been for years as 5.0 proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. They don't have the passion, drive or desire to make SWTOR what it could have been and that's the really sad part.

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect: Andromeda for all their flaws were still made by dev teams who believed in what they were making. They had passion, drive and desire. Something the SWTOR devs haven't had for a very long time.

Because we didn't have a choice back then so it has been an issue for a lot of us that we were not able to kill him then. You may think it is not logical, but when the choice is taken away, due to some people during beta, then it is a situation that needs remedy.

I know a lot of people have demanded this option. But this is not what I'm talking about. I was only referring to the story / RP; players and real life excluded.

Edited by Dylinrae

I really hope they have a happy reunion for romanced Warriors. (sorry not sorry Theron). I think they just showed that excerpt because it didn't give too much away and a lot of people seemed to be spamming "kill him" in the chat

The way they act, you'd think Quinn was a real person who tried to actually kill people >.<

I don't know whether to blame good writing/acting, or chalk it up to people who can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy, but ah.. that sounded rude didn't it? :o

The way they act, you'd think Quinn was a real person who tried to actually kill people >.<

I don't know whether to blame good writing/acting, or chalk it up to people who can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy, but ah.. that sounded rude didn't it? :o

Switch a few words around and I'm wondering if either side of the equation has even a hint of self awareness

Only if we get to dredge the depths of the sarlacc and rescue him after .2 milliseconds. :) Any and all unwanted Quinns may be shipped to the Quinn Fangirl Army. They will be well-loved.

Quinn: *backing away faster now*

...I just said well-loved, not abused or anything.

Quinn: Yes, and at this point, I don't know who to run toward or away from: the army who wants to mercilessly slaughter me for an event that happened NINE YEARS AGO at this point, or the army who wants to...cuddle me.

I'd go with cuddling.

Yes, dear Malavai, go with the cuddling. :p

But that video...LOL.

I'm freaking ecstatic that Richard Teverson is still doing his voice :D

It figures, that they would pander to the haters, because I think the devs are haters themselves. It is extremely lame that after a decade some Sith lords are still frosty about that incident. :(

I hope he's a little more excited to see me than he was to see that other warrior :p

Ya me too, or we might have to get Jagaimee to write us something a bit more appropriate :D

You should know by now Luna that the devs don't even play SWTOR, to them it's just a job and a pay cheque nothing more. They're out of touch with their player base, have been for years as 5.0 proved beyond a shadow of a doubt. They don't have the passion, drive or desire to make SWTOR what it could have been and that's the really sad part.

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect: Andromeda for all their flaws were still made by dev teams who believed in what they were making. They had passion, drive and desire. Something the SWTOR devs haven't had for a very long time.

Yah, you're not wrong. When I think of all that SWTOR could be if they cared and had the money, it makes me sad. If I ever became uber rich, I would totally buy them out, or invest or something, because I do love the game.

I really hope they have a happy reunion for romanced Warriors. (sorry not sorry Theron). I think they just showed that excerpt because it didn't give too much away and a lot of people seemed to be spamming "kill him" in the chat

Me too. I saw the spammers and tried to counter with a bit of my own love spam...

I know right? Makes me wonder what they'd do in real life lol.

Edited by Lunafox

Haha, that's right. :p Besides, I have seen a LOT OF Quinn fan comments there as well, and they saw that. :p They just decided to focus on the kill.

Haha, that's right. :p Besides, I have seen a LOT OF Quinn fan comments there as well, and they saw that. :p They just decided to focus on the kill.

Yep, I saw the lovers too and they said nothing about it. The devs are haters... :(

It figures, that they would pander to the haters, because I think the devs are haters themselves. It is extremely lame that after a decade some Sith lords are still frosty about that incident. :(

Every time I hear this crap, it makes me appreciate Kaliyo fans

Yep, I saw the lovers too and they said nothing about it. The devs are haters... :(

Some of them are. I have recently read an article where two of them said they wanted to kill him, so...I don't know if they are the majority, maybe the other devs just simply don't give **** about it. XD

Some of them are. I have recently read an article where two of them said they wanted to kill him, so...I don't know if they are the majority, maybe the other devs just simply don't give **** about it. XD

in one of their streams, one of them said they hated him and wished to kill him and the other guy agreed. makes me think death will be the only option we have for him.

in one of their streams, one of them said they hated him and wished to kill him and the other guy agreed. makes me think death will be the only option we have for him.

It's really not. As a person that has er looked at the spoilers that must not be talked about, I think that they handled stuff really well and really got the character. i think alot of people in this thread will be pleasantly surprised.

It's really not. As a person that has er looked at the spoilers that must not be talked about, I think that they handled stuff really well and really got the character. i think alot of people in this thread will be pleasantly surprised.

I sure hope you're right. The Quinn thread has to rock with happiness, not anger. :p

It's easy to see why the character is not sympathetic but, he's who we got and I like him. Femwarriors didn't ask for a LI who tries to kill them. That's what BW gave us, they own him and now they're responsible for making it right for everyone.

I understand why he's going to be killable. I don't like it in the same way I don't like that any companion is killable - it ends their story for all of us. I don't even know what I'm going to do with swtor after this reunion, it's the only thing that's eaten at me after all these years, hm.

I've heard this from a couple different sources now, I think I'm starting to believe it :)

Edited by grania

that's awesome! what about people who got into another relationship? will that play out like in the previous DLC where there's a break-up scene. I'm worried I ruined my chances lol I just think playing through without a romance is kinda boring so I just had to try someone else.