Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

"**** it! *laughs*"

Wait, it wasn't Quinn who said that! :D

LOL :D <3

Moff Broysc: He destroyed the Glory space station for crying out loud!.

Quinn: ...I have no idea what that is....

This :)

That whole bit was awesome too. ^^

Moff Broysc: He destroyed the Glory space station for crying out loud!.

Quinn: ...I have no idea what that is....

This :)

Quinn Purple has caught on! :D

Haha, I love that whole scene. XD And the stories that just beg to be told, because from Quinn's tone alone, it's implied he absolutely DOES know what that is. :p

--

Quinn: [after the warrior agrees to his transferring to another position] I...eh--...[stammers]...I am an idiot. Permissiontokissyoumylord??

Warrior: [smiling broadly] You need never to ask--

[is abruptly grabbed and kissed with a passion that, admit it, raised delighted eyebrows from every fangirl watching]

During the marriage proposal when he mentions calling him Malavai. If you take the option, 'only in private' he says:

"Your Captain will return to his duties, Malavai will see you later." And a close second is when he says: "Now we've said it, later we'll show it."

There is so much delicious innuendo in what he says. ;)

Am a bit colorblind, did I get the right purple at least?

Yes, you did! Exactly the same color I used. :D "Dark orchid" - what a pretty name for that particular tint of purple.

During the marriage proposal when he mentions calling him Malavai. If you take the option, 'only in private' he says:

"Your Captain will return to his duties, Malavai will see you later." And a close second is when he says: "Now we've said it, later we'll show it."

Awww...I chose the teasing option. :p Yet Quinn still approved.

"Maybe I'll call you 'husband.'"

"[facepalm] Please, don't."

"[wicked smile] Or 'hubby.'"

"I...know better than to take you seriously. I'm going back to work. [a pause, then a boyish grin] Wife."

*slowly melts onto the floor with a stupid grin on my face* thaaaaaaat was veeeeeeeery cuuuuuuuute ~

I usually take the choices that result in the 'hubby and wife' teasing. I'd never taken the choice that you did to get that one and didn't know about it until you shared it. I love that response too. :D

<<think which side we choose will determine how the fraction will greet us in the future. You can't side with Quinn and get the weapon for the empire then think Kira will be like hey buddy....we aren't fighting on the same side but I like you. They don't know you. People change in 5 yrs. 6 yrs. >>

While this is true for Kira, and some others where being empire would not really be suitable - i.e. Zenith -

HOWEVER - I can see Scourge being on the Empire's side so long as the former Emperor is really, actually DEAD at last....

I REALLY want Scourge!!!!

HOWEVER - I can see Scourge being on the Empire's side so long as the former Emperor is really, actually DEAD at last....

I see Scourge being a temporary enemy no matter your allegiance. He doesn't seem like the character who wouldn't be paranoid about the player who recently had Vitiate as a part of them

Edit: Wait, why is this in the Quinn thread?

Edited by Codedrago

<<think which side we choose will determine how the fraction will greet us in the future. You can't side with Quinn and get the weapon for the empire then think Kira will be like hey buddy....we aren't fighting on the same side but I like you. They don't know you. People change in 5 yrs. 6 yrs. >>

While this is true for Kira, and some others where being empire would not really be suitable - i.e. Zenith -

Luckily for me, the only future companion I need to be able to get is Vector. I don't have a huge long roster of companions I really felt anything for, so this decision is easy for me. Vector will never side with the Republic unless they do some crazy thing to his character.

Scourge though, yeah I really kinda would like to get Scourge. I wonder what side he'll fall on now that the emperor is gone? He's kind of a man with no country at this point.

Scourge though, yeah I really kinda would like to get Scourge. I wonder what side he'll fall on now that the emperor is gone? He's kind of a man with no country at this point.

"I'm starting my own Empire, with black jack, and hoopers!"

Edited by Codedrago

And now, thanks to nightfrogger, we know exactly what he's talking about, heh. <3

Well at least what I think he means behind those lines, not that one specifically but I have an idea..... ;) Might need to write more lol

Edited by Nightfrogger

Luckily for me, the only future companion I need to be able to get is Vector. I don't have a huge long roster of companions I really felt anything for, so this decision is easy for me. Vector will never side with the Republic unless they do some crazy thing to his character.

With you all the way concerning Vector. As for Scourge, if he has gone out looking for a cure, and found it, there are a lot of fem knights that will drop Doc and/or Theron for his crimson skinned goodness.

We lost Ralei noooooo :o Honestly though I've posted my appreciation of Theron there as well, my inq won't be leaving him either, really looking forward to those dramas too. Just.. looking forward to Quinn dramas more :)

I can live in both threads tho, right? Dual citizenship? *eyes security* *whistles innocently*

Same.. I really want Vector back. I'd like to have Risha, too, but I can live without her if I have to choose between Imperial or Republic companions.

There's no way Scourge, storywise, would come back a republic companion and I hope they don't align him that way just because he was the Knight's pet. He *barely* tolerated working with Council and actively tried to bring out the darkness in the knight.

I think we all have the collective fantasy that Scourge fell in love with the knight and was gone during kotet to fix himself so that he could come back and swoop the knight of his/her feet. Or maybe the Emperor's death released him of whatever was making him immortal? idk. but if any fan fic needs to come to life, it's that :)

If you aren't a Knight in kotet, then that means the knight died, right? so say you're the Warrior and Scourge returns and you both bond over the fact that you were both tools of the Emperor and the fact that you succeeded makes him really dig you. Whatever your story, he needs to be a playersexual alignment neutral companion like Lana and Theron so we can spread the Scourge love around. :)

I really want Scourge too, so I hope that this choose this/choose that business doesn't affect our getting him on either Imps or Jedi. I know my Jedi wants to join with the Imps and my Imps want to stay with the Imps. Basically, I don't have much use for the Republic with very many of my toons. :o

What bothers me about the what side you back is how will it effect the chances of recruiting returning companions of the faction you snub? I think it's safe to say we're all going to be backing the Empire so we can have Quinn back. What happens lets say later if/when Kira comes back are we automatically barred from ever getting the chance to get her and worse would we have to kill her? This is what I want to know. But we don't have an answer about that. :(

What bothers me about the what side you back is how will it effect the chances of recruiting returning companions of the faction you snub? I think it's safe to say we're all going to be backing the Empire so we can have Quinn back. What happens lets say later if/when Kira comes back are we automatically barred from ever getting the chance to get her and worse would we have to kill her? This is what I want to know. But we don't have an answer about that. :(

I'm hoping that the faction thing is just specific to the Iokath story and not continued indefinitely. Eric's already posted that the alignment you choose doesn't effect anything else in the game except that planet. Also, I hear murmurings of being able to recruit both Elara and Quinn with specific choices, but I don't know how true that is.

This will most likely be the case of special cirmustance, Quinn will come to you no matter your side if you're a warrior, but not for any of the other classes. And Bioware have already stated that later companions will be affected based on this choice, with an example of Irresso, who definitely won't work with the Empire.

This will most likely be the case of special cirmustance, Quinn will come to you no matter your side if you're a warrior, but not for any of the other classes. And Bioware have already stated that later companions will be affected based on this choice, with an example of Irresso, who definitely won't work with the Empire.

I really hope this is a theory and not a spoiler. I don't want to know anything about upcoming story lines.

Need more Quinn fanfiction methinks. This thread goes off topic a little too often!

Need more Quinn fanfiction methinks. This thread goes off topic a little too often!

Well, I was planning this comedic one-shot where the Warrior finds out that in his younger days, Quinn was apart of a hippy cantina band (Mullet and all)... I have a lot of weird ideas.