Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Omg! That does look nice. Also looks like we get new faces/facial markings too. All the stuff looks pretty decent in that pack; gonna have to start saving my money lol. Thanks for posting that :D

This is my gripe - need more tattoos/make-up! And new hair is always welcome. Guess they do read the forum.

Could not get to sleep last night and all of my other coworkers are still out of town today for the holiday.vacation, so no one to cover for me. Today I survive on energy drinks, spite and Quinn. Can someone post something to help keep me awake?

Quinn: A common predicament in the Imperial Army, I'm afraid. You--

Theron: And in the SIS.

Quinn: Really? So what did you do when you slept terribly, yet had to report to work anyway? Make even worse decisions than usual?

Theron: Well, this one time, I figured out how to crack the Black Cipher and destroy the Ascendant Spear.

Quinn: . . . while sleep-deprived.

Theron: Yes.

Quinn: You just admitted that to an Imperial officer. Who might still be slightly FURIOUS about that defeat. :mad: Is it the 28th YET so I can get you out of here!?

Theron: Nope. And I'm not leaving--

Quinn: *DEATH GLARE*

Theron: ...unless you look at me like that. :D

Quinn: *addressing the Quinnmancers* My lords, if I may ask something...why do you like him!? He's a traitor--

Theron: I prefer the term "reconsidering allegiances under dubious circumstances..."

Quinn: --an active enemy agent AGAINST THE EMPIRE!

Theron: Well, so were/are you, if on Iokath any warrior sides with the Republic...or that whole "oops I'm more loyal to Baras than y--" ACK *falls over*

Quinn: *hides blow-dart gun* ...what? He appears to have suffered a sudden attack of narcolepsy. A problem which of course had nothing to do with me. *walks away whistling innocently*

Theron: *paralyzed on the floor* ...'uihh, i 'ihh 'ehh oo ah ihh wi' hurr. 'ahlly. [Quinn, I will get you and it will hurt. Badly.]

Could not get to sleep last night and all of my other coworkers are still out of town today for the holiday.vacation, so no one to cover for me. Today I survive on energy drinks, spite and Quinn. Can someone post something to help keep me awake?

I went hunting for you. Here are a couple of pieces by Kabe who used to illustrate other people's fanfics. http://img02.deviantart.net/b479/i/2013/289/2/4/flashdance3_by_kabeone-d6qqz69.png

I can't find the full version of this one.

http://www.swtorshenanigans.net/wiki/images/7/77/Wynston_and_quinn_by_kabeone_730px.png

Quinn: Really? So what did you do when you slept terribly, yet had to report to work anyway? Make even worse decisions than usual?

Theron: Well, this one time, I figured out how to crack the Black Cipher and destroy the Ascendant Spear.

Quinn: You just admitted that to an Imperial officer. Who might still be slightly FURIOUS about that defeat. :mad: Is it the 28th YET so I can get you out of here!?

Quinn: *addressing the Quinnmancers* My lords, if I may ask something...why do you like him!? He's a traitor--

Theron: I prefer the term "reconsidering allegiances under dubious circumstances..."

Theron: Well, so were/are you, if on Iokath any warrior sides with the Republic...or that whole "oops I'm more loyal to Baras than y--" ACK *falls over*

Quinn: *hides blow-dart gun* ...what? He appears to have suffered a sudden attack of narcolepsy. A problem which of course had nothing to do with me. *walks away whistling innocently*

Theron: *paralyzed on the floor* ...'uihh, i 'ihh 'ehh oo ah ihh wi' hurr. 'ahlly. [Quinn, I will get you and it will hurt. Badly.]

Yay my idea of Quinn with blow dart made it into the adventures of Purple Quinn and Silver Theron. In a complete nonsensical crossover, non-romanced Quinn would probably make a good Vulcan even if just for the Vulcan Nerve Pinch...

Oooooh, I do believe I sense a revenge shooting in the future by dear Silver Theron. So long as it's no more than a Toxicity One. And so long as we can arrange said revenge shooting in my room. And Quinn,

your death glare was absolutely delicious. As for why some of us like Silver Theron...well, perhaps it's because he reminds us of a somewhat less domesticated version of you--somewhat unpredictable. :cool:

Hello fellow Quinnmancers.

I've been enjoying this thread from the shadows for quite a while. If you would like some fun reading to occupy any spare down time while conquering the galaxy with your favorite Imperial Officer at your side, I'd like to offer my ongoing fan fiction. It's honestly just a fun writing exercise I've been doing for the last few years, but it seems to be enjoyed by more than I was expecting. I hope my fellow Quinn-lovers will have as much fun reading it as I do writing it. Enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10093452/1/Lyrical-Lightsabers

Hello fellow Quinnmancers.

I've been enjoying this thread from the shadows for quite a while. If you would like some fun reading to occupy any spare down time while conquering the galaxy with your favorite Imperial Officer at your side, I'd like to offer my ongoing fan fiction. It's honestly just a fun writing exercise I've been doing for the last few years, but it seems to be enjoyed by more than I was expecting. I hope my fellow Quinn-lovers will have as much fun reading it as I do writing it. Enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10093452/1/Lyrical-Lightsabers

I did enjoy Vette swinging in to rescue your character singing "I need a hero" It gave me quite the laugh. Have read your work before :) Am curious if you have added any new chapters recently... Will have to check :)

Aw, thanks! :cool: A new one should be up soon, before Christmas Eve anyway. I work retail and my schedule has been insane lately. We've had some crazy turnover in the last few months. I'm trying hard not to go too long between chapter postings.

I know what you mean, had to slow down on my own chapters as well, between insane overtime hours and writers block been hard lately.

Ok so I just did my second Iokath play-through using my Trooper that romanced Jorgan, and as much as I complain about Quinn's return, I think Elara's is worse.

My trooper is 100% light side and always got along well with Elara, but kriff that woman was *****y from the moment she opened her mouth! So here is her long lost buddy being all hostile and snappy while Quinn is next to her being all polite and professional. Then when you get to have the chummy "where have you been" conversation it boils down to "Hey, I looked for you a long time, then I got tired of it so I quit and sucked up to Malcom and couldn't be assed to text you when you showed back up. Cause I was doing my job." At least my character got to take umbrage with Elara implying that she wasn't doing her duty. 6 years seems to have really soured poor Elara. She's not the sweet, nerdy girl she used to be. We should have been able to slap her. And then ask Quinn out for dinner. Since Jorgan was nowhere to be found, he'd have no right be be mad! Diplomatic relations and all...

Speaking of soured... the over use of frowny face made my trooper look like she was sucking on lemons through most of Iokath.

Edited by Damask_Rose

Ok so I just did my second Iokath play-through using my Trooper that romanced Jorgan, and as much as I complain about Quinn's return, I think Elara's is worse.

My trooper is 100% light side and always got along well with Elara, but kriff that woman was *****y from the moment she opened her mouth! So here is her long lost buddy being all hostile and snappy while Quinn is next to her being all polite and professional. Then when you get to have the chummy "where have you been" conversation it boils down to "Hey, I looked for you a long time, then I got tired of it so I quit and sucked up to Malcom and couldn't be assed to text you when you showed back up. Cause I was doing my job." At least my character got to take umbrage with Elara implying that she wasn't doing her duty. 6 years seems to have really soured poor Elara. She's not the sweet, nerdy girl she used to be. We should have been able to slap her. And then ask Quinn out for dinner. Since Jorgan was nowhere to be found, he'd have no right be be mad! Diplomatic relations and all...

Speaking of soured... the over use of frowny face made my trooper look like she was sucking on lemons through most of Iokath.

I feel somewhat vindicated now. My trooper was dark V and like her, I hated Elara. I always hated her, was 100% rotten to her as much as the game would allow, just for kicks. :D I'm glad to hear that even if you're a nice trooper, that she still acts like a snooty little twirp. Forget slapping her, I'd want to shoot her, execution style...I know this probably sounds mean coming from me, but I hated her *that* much and if the Quinn haters could get to kill him, by gods, I want to kill that snooty regulation quoting twirp and then step on her corpse on the way out with Quinn. :cool:

Ok...well, there is a reason I play Sith most of the time. :o

I hope we get a faction story for the Iokath War, I want to watch Elara squirm as I execute her soldiers one at a time. Of course, I'll stop, but as punishment for throwing a flash grenade at me, and setting off a bomb that injured or killed those two Alliance guys, she'll have to join the Sith Empire ... I'll let Major Quinn supervise her training. :D

I hope we get a faction story for the Iokath War, I want to watch Elara squirm as I execute her soldiers one at a time. Of course, I'll stop, but as punishment for throwing a flash grenade at me, and setting off a bomb that injured or killed those two Alliance guys, she'll have to join the Sith Empire ... I'll let Major Quinn supervise her training. :D

I have to admit this comment gave me a big ol silly grin, thanks~

Oh goody. I want to help. Mwahahaahaa. *rubs hands together*

Then I'll execute her.

Edited by Lunafox

But she defected from the Empire, then even joined the enemy forces. Not sure how you imagine to stop Major Quinn from putting her on her knees, and shooting her straight in her face for that kind of treason. :confused:;)

I just got called into an important job interview tomorrow and won't be able to play the new content tonight. Is there any chance that Purple Quinn and Silver Theron (maybe Green Vector?) can offer some sage advise, to a nervous Quinnmancer? :D

P.S. I hope you are all having a good day :)

Edited by Cowoline

I just got called into an important job interview tomorrow and won't be able to play the new content tonight. Is there any chance that Purple Quinn and Silver Theron (maybe Green Vector?) can offer some sage advise, to a nervous Quinnmancer? :D

Am working all day, so will have to wait until much later this evening to check it all out myself.

I'm none of those things but still, good luck with the interview!!

Quinn: Well, I-- *waits for the inevitable interruption* .................Shan?

*muffled sounds of blaster fire from Copero, along with Theron yelling "THAT'S NOT A DEAD WOMPRAT, THAT'S MY HAIR"*

Quinn: *double-take at the calendar* It's the 28th...oh sweet relief, I'm free of him.

For now.

Quinn: *grumbles something about a killjoy* Ahem. If I may offer advise, I would simply say - be calm. Have confidence. Present yourself openly and honestly. Represent the Empire well. You--

Vector: And the nest.

Quinn: ...what?

Vector: Represent the nest well, too.

Quinn: I...was unaware Cowoline was a Joiner?

Vector: She is a LoveBug. We assumed that was close enough.

Quinn: A what? *checks the forums* ...there's a thread dedicated to YOU, too!?

Vector: Indeed. Its harmonies are like silver stars.

Quinn: *groans*