Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Blasphemy! :eek: Not paying attention to Quinn! Even if it's a broken holo! Blasphemy!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

;)

I know, I know....shockingly bad of me! Fixed with this:

I can't recover! Send Quinn and his med kit over right now :eek: And send Theron as back up. That's just too damn good :D It's probably a good thing that holodecks don't exist ;)

Happy Friday!

The things people do in their spare time. I approve. Pulled shamelessly from google, when I was googling lol. Credit to the genius who did this.

http://sweet.pp.fi/quinn_imperialdancer.jpg

I think when purple Quinn sees that he might explode! I can see him getting straight on the holo to Theron, Torian, Aric and Vector to get them to join him in starting a SwtorManHunksAgainstFanGirlObjectificationUnion :D

I think when purple Quinn sees that he might explode! I can see him getting straight on the holo to Theron, Torian, Aric and Vector to get them to join him in starting a SwtorManHunksAgainstFanGirlObjectificationUnion :D

That looks like Ixum's work from several years ago. If that's the case, they need to protest fanboy objectification. I'm pretty sure there is a shot of Vector in a similar outfit. ;)

Happy Friday!

The things people do in their spare time. I approve. Pulled shamelessly from google, when I was googling lol. Credit to the genius who did this.

http://sweet.pp.fi/quinn_imperialdancer.jpg

This picture reminds me of this comic:

http://aemixx.deviantart.com/art/32-Companion-Abuse-464940171

This is not my work, but I am a fan of hers :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Purple Quinn may indeed explode - but I just giggled. A lot. :o

Quinn: ......WHAT!?!?

Vector: *brow furrows* We are uncertain why our ladylove "fangirls" over this...outfit. We do not believe it to be suitable even for bathing.

Theron: *facepalm* I'm suddenly so grateful there are no male slave dancer outfits... Now Lana, on the other hand-- *slightly evil smile*

Jorgan: *peering over Theron's shoulder* What's the fuss ab-- :eek: WHOA. O...kay. *awkwardly averts eyes* So that's what happens when you've got a Sith for a wife.

Torian: *wanders by* Problem?

Quinn: DO. NOT. COME. ONE. FOOT. NEARER.

Torian: *walks over anyway* *sees picture* ... :confused:

Quinn: Finally someone has a reasonable reaction.

Torian: A Mando hwa draar cuyir gaanaylir kyrayc ures kaysh beskar'gam. Ibac eray par adate meg cuyir va Mando, mr. Megin cuyir... mr ketye. Ner sur'haai cuyir hettyc. Ni linibar mu'nitr! Talnam solus! *passes out*

Quinn: ..........then again.

Jorgan: ...that's as good an argument as any. I'll go argue with Garza. Again. About propaganda posters. This will NEVER see the light of day in Republic space. We'd have mass defections to the Empire.

Theron: And I'll go scrub my brain out with heavy-duty bleach, anyone want to join me?

Vector: ...we have a headache. Both from the overload of Mando'a, and from the picture assaulting our eyes. The nest is physically recoiling in pain. Yet among the female Joiners, we hear millions of voices crying out in fangirling, then are suddenly silenced...as if they have all passed out at once from hotness overload. *twitch* We...require a rest... *staggers away*

Mando'a translation

A Mandalorian should never be caught dead without his armor. That goes for people who are not Mandalorian, too. That was...too much. My eyes are burning. I need scissors! 61!

Vector: *brow furrows* We are uncertain why our ladylove "fangirls" over this...outfit. We do not believe it to be suitable even for bathing.

Theron: *facepalm* I'm suddenly so grateful there are no male slave dancer outfits... Now Lana, on the other hand-- *slightly evil smile*

Jorgan: *peering over Theron's shoulder* What's the fuss ab-- :eek: WHOA. O...kay. *awkwardly averts eyes* So that's what happens when you've got a Sith for a wife.

Torian: A Mando hwa draar cuyir gaanaylir kyrayc ures kaysh beskar'gam. Ibac eray par adate meg cuyir va Mando, mr. Megin cuyir... mr ketye. Ner sur'haai cuyir hettyc. Ni linibar mu'nitr! Talnam solus! *passes out*

Jorgan: ...that's as good an argument as any. I'll go argue with Garza. Again. About propaganda posters. This will NEVER see the light of day in Republic space. We'd have mass defections to the Empire.

Theron: And I'll go scrub my brain out with heavy-duty bleach, anyone want to join me?

Vector: ...we have a headache. Both from the overload of Mando'a, and from the picture assaulting our eyes. The nest is physically recoiling in pain. Yet among the female Joiners, we hear millions of voices crying out in fangirling, then are suddenly silenced...as if they have all passed out at once from hotness overload. *twitch* We...require a rest... *staggers away*

Mando'a translation

A Mandalorian should never be caught dead without his armor. That goes for people who are not Mandalorian, too. That was...too much. My eyes are burning. I need scissors! 61!

These always bring a smile to my face :D *huggles up Purple Quinn and the Grand Admiral* :D

Mando'a translation

Hahahaha! :D:D

You realise Gault is already on this (with special buy-one-get-one-free offers for Quinnmancers) there's a factory of Rhodians creating slave-man-dance-outfits as we speak. I think the potential-male-force-user-romance-in-waiting may be having second thoughts...

These always bring a smile to my face :D *huggles up Purple Quinn and the Grand Admiral* :D

Me as well :) Poor Quinn...that dancer outfit is something else....I might have to go design what I might consider a propper male dancers outfit for him later once I get off work....Don't be to alarmed purple Quinn....yes I do have a ridiculous number of cartell outfits unlocked....but would dress you in something more suitable ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Hahahaha! :D:D

You realise Gault is already on this (with special buy-one-get-one-free offers for Quinnmancers) there's a factory of Rhodians creating slave-man-dance-outfits as we speak. I think the potential-male-force-user-romance-in-waiting may be having second thoughts...

Gault: But of course, ladies! Where would any self-respecting entrepreneur be without a line of ideas like this one? Back on Tatooine. ...in a crashed starship with several angry bounty hunters after him, but let's not dwell on that, shall we? *ignores the outraged screeching of most bounty hunters* Oh come on, 'twas a lifetime ago! On to more exciting things! *steps back and opens a curtain*

*male slave-dancer dressed dummies are standing there, each with one of said rodian workers gesturing grandly to it. Colored spotlights go everywhere. Confetti, too. There is some odd sound that probably passes for upbeat music pulsing from hidden speakers*

Gault: Quinnmancers, LoveBugs, Farmgirls, FemShep--*cough* crazy cat ladies, and followers of the Resol'nare - am I forgetting anybody? Just consider your ship name up there, too! You'll all get a buy-one-get-one-free deal with my patented *voice echoes* RENNOW INDUSTRIES EYECANDY! Absolutely guaranteed to offer the best in slightly humiliating outfits to put your hubby-wubby in! offer not available on Jung Ma

...meanwhile, in the audience,

Two people sit there, jaws gaping in disbelief. It would have been three people, but the third person was already on her feet screaming...colorful words...at Gault, who did his darndest not to hear her. "Thank you for your enthusiasm, lady who I absolutely do not know in no way whatsoever," he said. Hylo Visz just went on yelling. The other two people in the audience just...sat there. And slowly looked at each other.

Arcann spoke first. "I...almost wish I had had both my eyes permanently injured in that airstrike..."

Scourge glowered. "The dangers of being able to feel again: disgust is included in that package."

A shiver worked its way up Arcann's spine. "I am never going to be able to--" He tilted his head at a noise. "Hold. What was...?" He turned around, looking back up the auditorium's aisles.

A writhing horde of fangirls was charging down the rows. Several were waving lightsabers. A few others wore Imperial officer uniforms. Some were actually carrying their respective love interests aloft on their shoulders - Quinn, Torian, Theron, Jorgan, Corso, and Vector all looked rather terrified. Vector in particular had his eyes closed and appeared to be rapidly praying something to whatever gods the Killiks had.

Arcann and Scourge glanced back at each other. Then up at the stage, where Hylo had fled from the onslaught of fangirls, and Gault was looking mighty pleased with himself.

"...are we about to get trampled?" Arcann wondered.

"No. Stay put and stay silent. They will not see us--"

"SSSSSSSSCCCCCOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Crap."

Scourge sprinted away, faster than Arcann would have guessed he could move, a tornado of unsecured chairs and peeled-back carpet flying about in his wake. About half of the fangirl mass broke away and chased after him, all squealing and happily waving autograph books. Arcann did his best to imitate a field mouse and tried not to be seen.

Thirty seconds later, as the mass of fangirls descended upon him with many more squeals, he realized far too late that had been a VERY bad idea.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo........."

Edited by Jagaimee

Gault: But of course, ladies! Where would any self-respecting entrepreneur be without a line of ideas like this one? Back on Tatooine. ...in a crashed starship with several angry bounty hunters after him, but let's not dwell on that, shall we? *ignores the outraged screeching of most bounty hunters* Oh come on, 'twas a lifetime ago! On to more exciting things! *steps back and opens a curtain*

*male slave-dancer dressed dummies are standing there, each with one of said rodian workers gesturing grandly to it. Colored spotlights go everywhere. Confetti, too. There is some odd sound that probably passes for upbeat music pulsing from hidden speakers*

Gault: Quinnmancers, LoveBugs, Farmgirls, FemShep--*cough* crazy cat ladies, and followers of the Resol'nare - am I forgetting anybody? Just consider your ship name up there, too! You'll all get a buy-one-get-one-free deal with my patented *voice echoes* RENNOW INDUSTRIES EYECANDY! Absolutely guaranteed to offer the best in slightly humiliating outfits to put your hubby-wubby in! offer not available on Jung Ma

Two people sit there, jaws gaping in disbelief. It would have been three people, but the third person was already on her feet screaming...colorful words...at Gault, who did his darndest not to hear her. "Thank you for your enthusiasm, lady who I absolutely do not know in no way whatsoever," he said. Hylo Visz just went on yelling. The other two people in the audience just...sat there. And slowly looked at each other.

Arcann spoke first. "I...almost wish I had had both my eyes permanently injured in that airstrike..."

Scourge glowered. "The dangers of being able to feel again: disgust is included in that package."

A shiver worked its way up Arcann's spine. "I am never going to be able to--" He tilted his head at a noise. "Hold. What was...?" He turned around, looking back up the auditorium's aisles.

A writhing horde of fangirls was charging down the rows. Several were waving lightsabers. A few others wore Imperial officer uniforms. Some were actually carrying their respective love interests aloft on their shoulders - Quinn, Torian, Theron, Jorgan, Corso, and Vector all looked rather terrified. Vector in particular had his eyes closed and appeared to be rapidly praying something to whatever gods the Killiks had.

Arcann and Scourge glanced back at each other. Then up at the stage, where Hylo had fled from the onslaught of fangirls, and Gault was looking mighty pleased with himself.

"Crap."

Scourge sprinted away, faster than Arcann would have guessed he could move, a tornado of unsecured chairs and peeled-back carpet flying about in his wake. About half of the fangirl mass broke away and chased after him, all squealing and happily waving autograph books. Arcann did his best to imitate a field mouse and tried not to be seen.

Thirty seconds later, as the mass of fangirls descended upon him with many more squeals, he realized far too late that had been a VERY bad idea.

My beloved Scourge! *chases* :o That by the way was my Jedi, Liatrix doing the chasing. She's the Scourge fangirl. <3 You know...Scourge shippers could be known as The Scourge...cause it works.

Here we go...what I would consider far more appropriate Quinn dance attire :)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Formal-Dance-Outfit-687112367

:eek: Oh my. What outfit is that, may I ask? And what dye? Because that...that is beautiful. I think I found my new favorite outfit to put Quinn in. Whenever he returns for my warrior, which is whenever I finally get her through KOTET and then Iokath...which will be a while yet. :(

:eek: Oh my. What outfit is that, may I ask? And what dye? Because that...that is beautiful. I think I found my new favorite outfit to put Quinn in. Whenever he returns for my warrior, which is whenever I finally get her through KOTET and then Iokath...which will be a while yet. :(

I *think* they're using Saul Karath with black and light gray dye, least that's what it looks like. It's very handsome on him. :D

Saul Karath Top and boots, off the top of my head cannot think of which pants I have in but any of them would do, Quinn's original gloves, belt and bracers :) And yep the crafted black and gray dye. It also looks awesome with a black and red dye with the red trim. ;)

I thought it would be a nice dress uniform/ball room dance attire :)

Was guessing that purple Quinn would also approve ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Saul Karath Top and boots, off the top of my head cannot think of which pants I have in but any of them would do, Quinn's original gloves, belt and bracers :) And yep the crafted black and gray dye. It also looks awesome with a black and red dye with the red trim. ;)

I thought it would be a nice dress uniform/ball room dance attire :)

Was guessing that purple Quinn would also approve ;)

Considering he's actually fully clothed from neck to feet, I'm sure he would approve. :p

"Crap."

Love it. Though I imagine Hylo Visz would find it rather hilarious to make her beloved Gault dress in one of his own creations!

Here we go...what I would consider far more appropriate Quinn dance attire :)

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Formal-Dance-Outfit-687112367

I've been after that armour set for a while for Quinn. Must say that's a very nice slow dance outfit.

Edited by Sarova

Love it. Though I imagine Hylo Visz would find it rather hilarious to make her beloved Gault dress in one of his own creations!

I've been after that armour set for a while for Quinn. Must say that's a very nice slow dance outfit.

I could see him doing the tango in that suit ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger