Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

A deadly shot being a bodyguard? Fine with me :D

"Lammia approves.":D

Quinn: *proud little smile*

You can never, EVER say again that you hate the attention.

Quinn: I'm fond of the attention. It's the...enthusiasm...that often worries me.

Quinn: *proud little smile*

You can never, EVER say again that you hate the attention.

Quinn: I'm fond of the attention. It's the...enthusiasm...that often worries me.

Most of us are Sith. We're passionate, enthusiastic people! :D

Okay well just got back home...and had the cutest thing happen...my 4 year old niece just told me that I "Disappointed her" because I had to go home....that was so adorable lol. Okay now that I am back home, back to writing. :) Edited by Nightfrogger

I agree....but he probably does not have a British accent....

I'm trying to think of a rebuttal but I can't. He's as pretty as Quinn and so I'm just going to assume he sounds as pretty too. :o *swoons out of thread*

Fixed that for you! He/she must be jealous of our Quinnmancer superthread awesomeness!

Ah, thank you. That's so much better, amazing what the difference of one word can do. ^^ And yes, I agree, wholeheartedly, it must be that, because this thread and everyone in it is awesome, especially our man Quinn <3

Ah, thank you. That's so much better, amazing what the difference of one word can do. ^^ And yes, I agree, wholeheartedly, it must be that, because this thread and everyone in it is awesome, especially our man Quinn <3

This thread has been a source of many laughs on my lunch in breaks while I have been doing way to much overtime for the last few months. For that I say thank you and lets keep it up :D

I too, am so grateful for this thread. :)

I have been thinking: what if Quinn in truth is a messy person and he only pretends that he is pedant? :p That would be amusing. :D Imagine the Wrath going away for a few days and for some reason, she comes back home earlier than expected, and sees a huge mess on the ship/in their home (e.g. empty pizza boxes LOL). Quinn would get a heart attack because of his secret being revealed, and the Wrath would also be in a shock. XD

Edited by Dylinrae

I have been thinking: what if Quinn in truth is a messy person and he only pretends that he is pedant? :p That would be amusing. :D Imagine the Wrath going away for a few days and for some reason, she comes back home earlier than expected, and sees a huge mess on the ship/in their home (e.g. empty pizza boxes LOL). Quinn would get a heart attack because of his secret being revealed, and the Wrath would also be in a shock. XD

What a wonderful mental image. My Sith would laugh oh so hard! :D

That would be too funny lol. I think my Sith Warrior would fall over laughing lol.

Quinn: I CAN EXPLAIN!

Filbert Widmark Pierce: ...no, you can't.

Vette: Busted. So totally busted.

Broonmark: <Blllorp> [Translation: Sith Clan needs their eyes checked because they never noticed this]

Quinn: Oh, you're one to talk. Walking three-eyed furball...

Broonmark: BLLLORP.

Quinn: Which one is the hairball you coughed up? Oh wait, that's your face.

Broonmark: RAAAAAAAAGH.

Quinn: *facepalm*

Moreover, he himself wouldn't be in a better shape either. I can see him sitting on the "sofa" of the Fury with his legs on the table, watching the holo. His uniform is untidy, his hair is unkept, and he is drinking something when the Wrath enters the ship. When he sees her, he blushes deeply and swallows the drink the wrong way. He shouts "My Lord!" terrified and jumps up from his seat. He wants to say more, but can't speak due to embarassment. Meanwhile, the Wrath is silently watching him in disbelief, with her jaw dropped. :D Edited by Dylinrae

Moreover, he himself wouldn't be in a better shape either. I can see him sitting on the "sofa" of the Fury with his legs on the table, watching the holo. His uniform is untidy, his hair is unkept, and he is drinking something when the Wrath enters the ship. When he sees her, he blushes deeply and swallows the drink the wrong way. He shouts "My Lord!" terrified and jumps up from his seat. He wants to say more, but can't speak due to embarassment. Meanwhile, the Wrath is silently watching him in disbelief, with her jaw dropped. :D

I feel like this must be Quinn's "naked at school" dream, this is what Quinn has nightmares about :p

Edited by grania

Broonmark: <Blllorp> [Translation: Sith Clan needs their eyes checked because they never noticed this]

LOL! So much for Captain Protocol, right? :D

I feel like this must be Quinn's "naked at school" dream, this is what Quinn has nightmares about :p

Certainly! :D

Moreover, he himself wouldn't be in a better shape either. I can see him sitting on the "sofa" of the Fury with his legs on the table, watching the holo. His uniform is untidy, his hair is unkept, and he is drinking something when the Wrath enters the ship. When he sees her, he blushes deeply and swallows the drink the wrong way. He shouts "My Lord!" terrified and jumps up from his seat. He wants to say more, but can't speak due to embarassment. Meanwhile, the Wrath is silently watching him in disbelief, with her jaw dropped. :D

Yep I agree, total nightmare fodder for the poor man

This is why we needed Quinn's story for the 6 years they were apart. The man went to pieces so you know all his "properness" went to hell. And he was in prison for years. My Wrath would be happy to see Quinn let his guard down and slob out with space-pizza, space-booze, man-holos & mess as I imagine he wouldn't have been like that at all before they were together. Besides, we have 2V-R8 to do our cleaning (that backstabber)! If Quinn was caught slobbing out before their years apart, I don't think my Wrath would have been bothered - she already knew ;)

I know a few neat freaks, and from that quirk I would not see that habit going anywhere even while imprisoned. I would imagine he would at least try to keep it as neat as possible all things considering.

And with them doing more posts about the next raid bosses, I would guess we will probably be getting more information about stuff soon....so here is hoping for more Quinn content.

Edited by Nightfrogger

I do so love purple Quinn. <3