Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Not quite. This is why we can't have nice things. When BW was thinking of where to take the game, virtual dryhumps like this is why they thought pure story was the way to go. Thanks, ladies.

Psh, I like all parts of the game, not just creeping on pixels. :D It's the combination of story AND other content that gives this game the unique touch that I love. For example, getting trapped in Dread Master Styrak's...

...nightmare in Scum and Villainy where your "nightmare" is Quinn attacking you, but this time you have to straight up kill him in order to escape the nightmare...

...is some pretty heavy stuff for a female SW who'd already forgiven Quinn and subsequently married him at this point. I didn't know about this when it happened, so I just went, "neeeuuuu!!!!" I wish they did more content like this with that much forethought and detail into Companions, as from what I gather...

...if a player is trapped in the nightmare in SnV, their "nightmare" is to kill specifically their romanced companion, if they have one, no matter what class.

As Pierce would say, "good stuff."

Not quite. This is why we can't have nice things. When BW was thinking of where to take the game, virtual dryhumps like this is why they thought pure story was the way to go. Thanks, ladies.

Not everyone likes the same things. I for one can't stand pvp or ops, you wouldn't catch me doing either here ever...but do I go in their threads and say you shouldn't have these things? No.

Story is what makes this game, it sets it apart and head and shoulders above other games. Story and companions make this game awesome.

If you want to lobby for the sort of content you like feel free to make a thread about it and leave us to our happy swooning and enjoyment. There are plenty of grumpy threads around. Find one.

Hello :)

I just resubbed after hearing Malavai is coming back. The amount of giggles and swoons I have made since the annoucment has made my bethotred literally freak out so...glad I'll be able to pour my obsessions here where I will be understood! :p

...if a player is trapped in the nightmare in SnV, their "nightmare" is to kill specifically their romanced companion, if they have one, no matter what class.

I wonder who you get if you didn't romance anyone?

I've only seen that scene with my gunslinger and it was kind of funny.

Corso's there being his cheerful self, calling out, "Howdy!" then promptly starts trying to blow me away. :p

Well hello!

This had me back to the forum again :p

Wow, I have been playing Sims 4 for a while but it looks like it is time to start patching my SWTOR-game again. My Sith Warrior hasen't even started any of the new post-lvl-50 content so I have some playing to do.

Just hope I don't end up with any horrible bug that stands in the way of their romance, that would make me ugly-cry in front of the computer. Really fun to have a happy-thread to hang in.

Welcome back :D I hope that the reunion is all we hope it to be. And yes, it is fun to have a happy thread where people are chatting and excited about something to come. :)

Hello :)

I just resubbed after hearing Malavai is coming back. The amount of giggles and swoons I have made since the annoucment has made my bethotred literally freak out so...glad I'll be able to pour my obsessions here where I will be understood! :p

Welcome back! Nice to hear that people are returning to the game, especially when the reason is Malavai. You are more than welcome to let it all out here, so giggle and swoon away. We're right there with you! ^^

Illicit information is up on Reddit. The links aren't working for me, so I could only read second hand information. Not that I'm any good at deciphering the original stuff... There is a Theron tidbit too.

Is there a way you could point the way through PMs? If you (or anyone) has these links, I'd love to see them. I tried to find, and I'm useless with Reddit, I can't find anything current. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Nvm, found it finally. :)

Edited by Lunafox

Thank you for the welcome back, that was really nice :)

I am making a little to-do-list for myself.

- Sith Warrior lvling asap

- My main JK is going to see the new content

and last but not least

- Start a throw-away-female Bounty Hunter just so I can get to the first missing mandalorian conversation in the romance and get my own bug ticket. I left SWTOR a few months ago when I got tired waiting for Torian, figured that it would probably be sorted in a while and I could get that whole romance later. Now I will just do a quick power-lvl with no tought to story just to I can get my own ticket in there. I want those conversations back :mad: !

*ahem*

Back to Malavi, I really look forward to seeing his content. My Sith Warrior married him. But how things will go with this romance is not given. She wants to see that he has got her back. We will see, this will be so much fun.

I will have characters who choose Elara and those who go with Malavi, it will be fun to see both versions.

Thank you for the welcome back, that was really nice :)

I am making a little to-do-list for myself.

- Sith Warrior lvling asap

- My main JK is going to see the new content

and last but not least

- Start a throw-away-female Bounty Hunter just so I can get to the first missing mandalorian conversation in the romance and get my own bug ticket. I left SWTOR a few months ago when I got tired waiting for Torian, figured that it would probably be sorted in a while and I could get that whole romance later. Now I will just do a quick power-lvl with no tought to story just to I can get my own ticket in there. I want those conversations back :mad: !

*ahem*

Back to Malavi, I really look forward to seeing his content. My Sith Warrior married him. But how things will go with this romance is not given. She wants to see that he has got her back. We will see, this will be so much fun.

I will have characters who choose Elara and those who go with Malavi, it will be fun to see both versions.

You're very welcome :) I hope you have fun. I've been thinking about levelling up my BH too, just to see what happens between her and Torian. I have the feeling many would return, if they knew their favorite companions were eventually coming back.

It's just a shame that Quinn's customisations are only available for imp side chars.

He has 2 customisations that I really like...both only changing his hairstyle and leaving his face untouched (the blond Torian hairstyle and the mohawk). Especially the mohawk customisation I would love to use on one of my republic alts.

I really hope the devs will consider making customisations available to both sides...this is more important than ever now that Quinn returns. ;)

Fortunately Malavai looks super lovely in his default version...so I will have some patience.

I like Quinn, actually. And my spoiler should be good news for Quinn fans, actually. The above is from datamined dialogue. I didn't come up with it. But what it means is this...

REMOVED. SORRY :)

Edited by virama

It's just a shame that Quinn's customisations are only available for imp side chars.

He has 2 customisations that I really like...both only changing his hairstyle and leaving his face untouched (the blond Torian hairstyle and the mohawk). Especially the mohawk customisation I would love to use on one of my republic alts.

I really hope the devs will consider making customisations available to both sides...this is more important than ever now that Quinn returns. ;)

Fortunately Malavai looks super lovely in his default version...so I will have some patience.

you would.. put a mohawk.. on Quinn? *blink*

I like Quinn, actually. And my spoiler should be good news for Quinn fans, actually. The above is from datamined dialogue. I didn't come up with it. But what it means is this...

I read it, that was real? Can I just go to sleep until this goes live? I don't think I can stand it anymore, been waiting SO LONG for this.

Edited by grania

Also, I will be heated if someone comes from reddit with spoilers. NO HINTS, NOT EVEN SPOILER TAGS. Thank you. <3

I'm a big spoiler nut. I like knowing my options. Sorry. I forget sometimes that people don't want to know certain things.;)

I read it, that was real? Can I just go to sleep until this goes live? I don't think I can stand it anymore, been waiting SO LONG for this.

You mean the second part that I removed? All I can say is that it's datamined. Beyond that, I certainly can't guarantee that it can't/won't change. Just giving the impression I got. Out of context, yeah, I'll cede that it does seem like trolling -- which I do apologize for.

You mean the second part that I removed? All I can say is that it's datamined. Beyond that, I certainly can't guarantee that it can't/won't change. Just giving the impression I got. Out of context, yeah, I'll cede that it does seem like trolling -- which I do apologize for.

What? Don't need to apologize to me :) Anyway I went and read the reddit comments and I'm not going to say anything about it, all I can say is I'm on the edge of my seat. I need a project or something to tide me over til this is released, hrm

You're very welcome :) I hope you have fun. I've been thinking about levelling up my BH too, just to see what happens between her and Torian. I have the feeling many would return, if they knew their favorite companions were eventually coming back.

The Torian part in KOTET is quite nice, he says some very adorable things. The reunion in kotfe was sweet, but a little too mando, which fits who he is, I guess,

his first reaction is very awww worthy, although the whole staring at the stars or camp or flags thing at the end was a bit odd.

but it is still worth playing through.

But this is the Malavai Quinn thread, so, Yay, again that he is coming back.

As I don't mind spoilers, I went over and read what I could. All I can safely say is as far as the returning companions go, it makes sense. For the rest of the content, this really feels like KotET was supposed to be released like KotFE was in the installments just from all that's going to be going on.

Normally I avoid spoilers like fire but in this case I just had to know. Either to put my worries they mess up to rest, and calmly (and impatiently) wait, or to have time to calm down, and accept the mess before the chapter is released.

Now I have to control what I say, making sure nothing slips out not to spoil for those, who don't want to know anything. At least I'm safe from someone spoiling it to me ;)

Is it April yet? Is it April yet? Is it April yet? My warrior wants him back! And my agent and inquisitor want him too. Is it April yet?

One awesome thing about KOTFE/KOTET is that we can have our beloved comps on any class, if we took that character through it.

And I second the sentiment that customisations should be available cross-faction, now that the comps are. I use one and Quinn just doesn't look right in his default look (which, sorry, but I find completely unattractive :o).

Now I'm waiting for Vector and Andronikos...

I wonder who you get if you didn't romance anyone?

I've only seen that scene with my gunslinger and it was kind of funny.

Corso's there being his cheerful self, calling out, "Howdy!" then promptly starts trying to blow me away. :p

From what I know, it's a romanced comp whether you romance them or not. My Jugg got Vette, even though he can barely stand her.

It's make a lot more sense if they programmed the game to pick the comp of highest influence. Then it would really be someone that matters to you and have a better impact. Without that, the impact is coincidental with your favs.