Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Wait, selling tickets? What's the admission price?

Theron: [glances upwards at mistletoe hanging above his head] What do you think?

...oh you're hopeless. :rolleyes:

Okay, that's actually way cute lol, poor Theron. ♥ Happy New Year to you too, now stop being a 'traitor'/brat and come home already, k? Let that be your resolution for 2018!

And yay for upcoming Quinnaversary!

Happy New Year, all!

Where is the pre-order queue for Theron kisses?

It's Theron, you don't queue for him, you just walk up and steal one. ;)

Okay, that's actually way cute lol, poor Theron. ♥ Happy New Year to you too, now stop being a 'traitor'/brat and come home already, k? Let that be your resolution for 2018!

And yay for upcoming Quinnaversary!

That is the best resolution ever! Get on that one Theron!

Edited by rachetsw

Looks like Quinn is having a bit too much fun. Who has this man's pants? I am worried someone will take advantage of him. Who am I kidding. Keep his pants. :D

*Whistles Quietly and looks around the room... then tosses something behind a shelve* Nope... no idea who has his pants... nope none.

I've been avoiding this thread because I'm not a Quinn fan. I am a hater. But I'm not here to hate on him. I'm here to ask whoever it is that has the naked Quinn in the center of the main room of their Tat stronghold to please dress him. He was bleeding through to other people's strongholds, including mine. Which made my juggy just want to burn that silly mole off his face with her lightsaber. Sorry about that. It's hard to contain the rage sometimes. :p

I've been avoiding this thread because I'm not a Quinn fan. I am a hater. But I'm not here to hate on him. I'm here to ask whoever it is that has the naked Quinn in the center of the main room of their Tat stronghold to please dress him. He was bleeding through to other people's strongholds, including mine. Which made my juggy just want to burn that silly mole off his face with her lightsaber. Sorry about that. It's hard to contain the rage sometimes. :p

Yeah, I kind of wish that other people would keep their Jorgan, Kaliyo, Mako, Kira, Ashara and Skadge etc clothed and out of my stronghold as well. It doesn't do to spend billions on stuff to make a home look nice if other people's companions bleed through and wreck it. I mean really, what kind of perv do you have to be to have naked Skadge? :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, I wish the devs would fix that bug too.

Edited by Lunafox

I hear ya. :( Naked Lana, Senya, Gault, Jorgan, and Dr. Lokin once all showed up together in a single room. I don't even want to know what the heck they were doing.

...and also we promise to recall all naked Quinn's. Please send your unwanted Quinn's to the Quinn Shelter (AKA this thread), where they will be loved and cared for. :D

I hear ya. :( Naked Lana, Senya, Gault, Jorgan, and Dr. Lokin once all showed up together in a single room. I don't even want to know what the heck they were doing.

...and also we promise to recall all naked Quinn's. Please send your unwanted Quinn's to the Quinn Shelter (AKA this thread), where they will be loved and cared for. :D

Majority of the time those companions are not actually naked in the original stronghold, the leaked into others' instances removes any clothing during the leak. So not so often are the placers of the companions actually placing naked ones, it's just that the glitched ones end up being so xD

*clings to her own Quinns obsessively* MINE!

Edited by Asmodesu

Is it wrong of me to be tempted to place Skadge in all of my vestibules in the hopes that he leaks through into other people's strongholds? Maybe in a grouping with Yuun and Guss?

Not at all. I like the way you think lol. :cool:

:D:D I did lol at that! I feel the same rage when I get naked Qyzen/Skadge/Guss/Vette bleeding through into my stronghold ruining the ambience :rolleyes:

As has been said, naked Quinn is a "bleedthrough" bug that has been waiting years to be fixed, of course as Quinnmancers we are prepared to accept that burden ;) The other bug that affects our own companions relates to their holo version. Original Quinn is permanently semi-naked if you have played through and completed as far as his return in Iokath. His new version is usually clothed. Various other returned companions appear naked to those who have completed as far as Copera. I'm guessing they don't have the brain power to fix either bug or they would have.

I don't have the Quinn deco, even though I have been through Iokath about 7 times. So all my Malavai Quinn decos are broken. So annoying, but I won't remove him, naked or not because, well, Quinn. <3

That would have made me rage quit! However, do you have only one Quinn Warrior? I think you can only have one companion decoration placed (I think they are considered unique per stronghold). I have several characters who got Quinn as a companion from Iokath so I was able to place one of theirs alongside the original Quinn decoration, so I have both new and old Quinn in my stronghold. If that's not the problem, keep submitting bug reports - they might fix it eventually.

Hi all

This is my very first post on these forums. I have been al lurker most of the time.

I play'ed swotr when the game released, then I took a few eyars break and have

just recently in November 2017 started playing again. I have two lvl 44 characters I started from scratch,

and some higher ups which I used outlander token and boosted token for.

My lower level sith warrior romances quinn ofc, my old did aswell but had soem problems

with that character so had to restart. I have finished kotfe/kotet once with my outlander token character. But

I love this game. Im from Sweden and female sorry for any grammar mistakes.

I have nejoyed reading this thread, and wanted to post and say hello. I mightn ot

post very often but I love to read.:)

That would have made me rage quit! However, do you have only one Quinn Warrior? I think you can only have one companion decoration placed (I think they are considered unique per stronghold). I have several characters who got Quinn as a companion from Iokath so I was able to place one of theirs alongside the original Quinn decoration, so I have both new and old Quinn in my stronghold. If that's not the problem, keep submitting bug reports - they might fix it eventually.

You are so cute! Do I have one warrior? No. I have 9. I don't have a problem. I swear! *twitches* At least 2 of them have been through all of the content. I have taken 2 warriors, an inq, 2 bounty hunters, and an agent, through Copero. All but one of them has chosen the Empire on Iokath. I still got Quinn because they were romanced. But no Quinn deco. :(

The Malavai deco of course works for my warriors that haven't gone through kotet/kotfe. But I would like him to work for everyone that has recruited him after Iokath. My main warrior can't take screenshots with him. Since Iokath Quinn isn't her Quinn, I was looking forward to at least taking screenshots with the deco. Grrr. *shakes fist in the air*

I only have him placed in the Yavin stronghold on the balcony off the bedroom. And then in my Manaan stronghold where all the Vanilla LIs are waiting. So that isn't the issue.

Hi all

This is my very first post on these forums. I have been al lurker most of the time.

just recently in November 2017 started playing again. I have two lvl 44 characters I started from scratch,

My lower level sith warrior romances quinn ofc, my old did aswell but had soem problems

with that character so had to restart. I have finished kotfe/kotet once with my outlander token character. But

I have nejoyed reading this thread, and wanted to post and say hello. I mightn ot

Welcome, Silverofdreams! :D Glad you came back to this game, and so glad you've enjoyed reading this thread! Always lovely to hear from a fellow Quinnmancer.

Quinn: Welcome, my lord. *bows* :)

Do you gals & guys think Quinn will make a reappearance in a future flashpoint / expansion? Granted it would likely be only a minor role, unless I suppose they got his voice actor to do the [back-Up Quinn role]

I hope he does. Because those of us that use customizations for our Quinn need a scene with him looking like him after he comes back.

Or they could make Iokath repeatable.

Hi all

Welcome :) I see you've already received the coveted Purple Quinn welcome /thumbs up

Do you gals & guys think Quinn will make a reappearance in a future flashpoint / expansion? Granted it would likely be only a minor role, unless I suppose they got his voice actor to do the [back-Up Quinn role]

Back when Keith K agreed in a PM that Malavai Quinn's (and Elara Dorne's) return was a bit "lacklustre" I would have said "yes" that there would be something much bigger coming for those two companions. After Keith K's rude and dismissive response to my last PM to him (regarding companions & customisation), I don't think we'll be seeing anything for Quinn or any other class companion in the future game. In fact, I'm expecting some announcement that once the traitor story line is done, this game won't be developed further. This Quinn thread has been much more entertaining than the "updates" they gave us in 2017.

Edited by Sarova

Hi all

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the thread :D I hope you have fun here! ^^ Feel free to post your screenies of you and Quinn. Visuals are always lovely.

I sure hope so. His return and screentime were so meager in Iokath that surely they could do better and do right by us, so we can get a little bit more time with the man. I would love some more screentime with him and have him be a bigger part of my story, but at this point I'm pretty sure they're not going to bother to please us, which disappoints me. :/