Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Theron: Somewhere else to--

Quinn: Anywhere. But. Here.

Theron: ...aaaand with that world-class death glare, I am out of here. Bebacklaterbye! *hightails it out the door*

Quinn: *turning his attention back to the...current situation* With your presence alone, all is forgiven, my love. :) All is forgiven.

Aww. ❤

Theron: Somewhere else to--

Quinn: Anywhere. But. Here.

Theron: ...aaaand with that world-class death glare, I am out of here. Bebacklaterbye! *hightails it out the door*

Quinn: *turning his attention back to the...current situation* With your presence alone, all is forgiven, my love. :) All is forgiven.

Beautiful! :D

[shameless plug]

I don't do elves. I just unpack my presents :D (NSFW, so if such content offends you, don't click. You've been warned: http://fav.me/db3wv43)

I remember that one ;) And I don't think any of us could outdo the outrageously OTT JennyFlynn post that got a dev-delete :D

I gotta admit at first I didn't like him alot but he actually kind of wore on me lol

If you saw the JennyFlynn post you'd have said 'grown on me' ;) But seriously, welcome to the thread :) Quinn is nothing less than single-minded after the Quinncident when it comes to supporting his Sith Warrior, romanced or not. He is one of only two companions that I cannot kill just to see that aspect of the story (the other is Torian but that is only because to kill him I have to save Vette which is never going to happen).

I remember that one ;) And I don't think any of us could outdo the outrageously OTT JennyFlynn post that got a dev-delete :D

A post was deleted for being too naughty? :eek:

But you're right, my poor drawing can hardly outdo anything. I'm not very good at drawing. Won't post it again. Sorry.

A post was deleted for being too naughty? :eek:

But you're right, my poor drawing can hardly outdo anything. I'm not very good at drawing. Won't post it again. Sorry.

You've got it all wrong I think. :) The "outdo" is because of the nature of something I posted, not the skill or talent behind it because I didn't make it, it was something I found on Google and shared. (Think your drawing except without a hand to cover anything up and standing tall and proud, if you catch my drift, someone had manipulated an in-game screenshot of Quinn.) Whiiich the mods felt was too much. ;)

Don't ever stop sharing your work please, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we enjoy Lammia drawings and pictures!

I made a copy of my original sith warrior for Quinn again last night >.> I was bored. That character was the only sith pureblood I've ever made, still got the screenshots, 5 years old and counting haha.

Used to not like them as a race, couldn't get one I was happy with appearance wise, but I think I got it figured out now :)

Won't post it again. Sorry.

Are you mad!? I loved your drawing :D It belongs right up there with Thinking Quinn and Mirror Quinn as well as your fantastic

! Yours is a drawing that must be seen repeatedly in this thread! My outdo comment referred to the level of "naughtiness" of the picture. JennyFlynn - I reckon you might have got away with it if it was hidden behind a mature content filter like Lammia's is.

I used to draw many, many decades ago. I really should give it a try again.

Edited by Sarova

Happy New Year's Eve my fellow Quinnmancers! I've been enjoying everyone's postings.

A head's up for those of you who read my fanfic, I should have a new chapter up here shortly. I just need to get my editor (see also, husband) to give it a once over before I put it up. I was trying to get it up by Christmas, but that obviously was a fail.

We're currently on Corellia, with Quinn on "ship arrest" as we try to protect Darth Vowrawn.

And I'll leave two links here. Totally safe to view.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26114670_1963709726989401_2414559057892579226_o.jpg?oh=016ba4f477cc38aa0fb623eb5dc1dcbc&oe=5AB83800

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/r90/26114112_1963716853655355_6315253103789462987_n.jpg?oh=e41cb375852b29e689511fabd6920b0d&oe=5AB301C0

Happy New Year's Eve my fellow Quinnmancers! I've been enjoying everyone's postings.

A head's up for those of you who read my fanfic, I should have a new chapter up here shortly. I just need to get my editor (see also, husband) to give it a once over before I put it up. I was trying to get it up by Christmas, but that obviously was a fail.

We're currently on Corellia, with Quinn on "ship arrest" as we try to protect Darth Vowrawn.

And I'll leave two links here. Totally safe to view.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/26114670_1963709726989401_2414559057892579226_o.jpg?oh=016ba4f477cc38aa0fb623eb5dc1dcbc&oe=5AB83800

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/r90/26114112_1963716853655355_6315253103789462987_n.jpg?oh=e41cb375852b29e689511fabd6920b0d&oe=5AB301C0

Looks great! I totally would love to have images with my whole crew, or with multiple characters, but I have neither the skill nor the patience :eek:

And kissing Quinn is adorable :D

Looks great! I totally would love to have images with my whole crew, or with multiple characters, but I have neither the skill nor the patience :eek:

And kissing Quinn is adorable :D

Thanks! I have mad Photoshop/GIMP skills when I put my mind to it. LOL! And also thanks on the hand drawing. I drew that a couple of years ago while my "editor" was deployed overseas and I missed him. I tell him he's my Quinn all the time. I probably should actually scan that in some day and save it properly.

Happy New Years, Quinnmancers! Let's hope 2018 brings us a lot more of our favorite Imperial Officer! I hope wherever you're all at that the coming year brings you much joy and happiness and that it's all we hope for it to be in real life and in-game. :)

Happy New Year's, Quinnmancers!

...guys, on January 27th we will hit the one-year anniversary for this thread. :eek: So happy (very early) anniversary, too!!

Quinn: Happy New Ye--[gets swarmed by Quinnmancers hoping for a kiss]--MMPHGRGH!? [has to admit he doesn't really mind too much...] :o

Theron: [standing nearby and selling tickets] One at a time, ladies, form an orderly line please. :D

Wait, selling tickets? What's the admission price?

Theron: [glances upwards at mistletoe hanging above his head] What do you think?

...oh you're hopeless. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jagaimee

Happy New Year, all!

Happy New Year's, Quinnmancers!

...guys, on January 27th we will hit the one-year anniversary for this thread. :eek: So happy (very early) anniversary, too!!

Quinn: Happy New Ye--[gets swarmed by Quinnmancers hoping for a kiss]--MMPHGRGH!? [has to admit he doesn't really mind too much...] :o

Theron: [standing nearby and selling tickets] One at a time, ladies, form an orderly line please. :D

Wait, selling tickets? What's the admission price?

Theron: [glances upwards at mistletoe hanging above his head] What do you think?

...oh you're hopeless. :rolleyes:

Where is the pre-order queue for Theron kisses?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.