Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Oh And because I can access the forums now, here's a little something I did that never really got the attention it deserved ;)

https://onlyifitsfluffy.deviantart.com/art/SWTOR-Malavai-Quinn-Plush-Amigurumi-718849558

Be still my little Quinn loving heart! Wow. <3

I would love one of these, when you get back to making them. :)

That is amazing! You captured him perfectly! Theron will be so jealous;)

And now I need a Theron one too!

Edited by rachetsw

Be still my little Quinn loving heart! Wow. <3

I would love one of these, when you get back to making them. :)

And now I need a Theron one too!

You can commission me to make a Quinn plush :rolleyes: and I would be very interested in seeing if I could pull off making Theron, I do love a challenge when making plushies. I only just finished making the Quinn one just this month too!

(currently making Cayde-6 from Destiny 2 as a birthday present so I have to get that done first >_<)

I have an Etsy shop where I sell all my plushies from various anime/games/tv shows, but I won't link it unless someone actually wants it cause I don't generally self promote.

I started doing my elf on the shelf. I didn't get very far because my lovely Quinn clone Corbit doesn't have a ship yet. (and I suck at parcour.)

Elf on the Malcontent.

Elf on fleet.

Go get some Ice Scrabbler Jerky from the guild cargo bay so you can get a Taunlet pet for Life Day!

I have an Etsy shop where I sell all my plushies from various anime/games/tv shows, but I won't link it unless someone actually wants it cause I don't generally self promote.

If you post your link then I could see if I could afford to commission a Blizz for my son's birthday...

Edited by Damask_Rose

You can commission me to make a Quinn plush :rolleyes: and I would be very interested in seeing if I could pull off making Theron, I do love a challenge when making plushies. I only just finished making the Quinn one just this month too!

(currently making Cayde-6 from Destiny 2 as a birthday present so I have to get that done first >_<)

I would love to commission a Quinn and a Theron when you are available to make them. :)

I started doing my elf on the shelf. I didn't get very far because my lovely Quinn clone Corbit doesn't have a ship yet. (and I suck at parcour.)

Elf on the Malcontent.

Elf on fleet.

Go get some Ice Scrabbler Jerky from the guild cargo bay so you can get a Taunlet pet for Life Day!

If you post your link then I could see if I could afford to commission a Blizz for my son's birthday...

Those images are amazing! xD

And this is my Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PrestigiousPieces?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Although I should mention that the shop is not a proper indication of how much a plushie from me would cost, because it depends on size, and materials used.

I prefer our Quinn's voice, aber ich könnte mich daran gewöhnen, angerufen zu werden "mein sith lord".

Glücklicher Lebenstag, Quinnmancers :)

Ps Speaking of gluckliching, do you think Quinn likes being licked? Or would it annoy him? Or would he pretend it annoyed him but secretly liked it? Hmm.

Edited by grania

I prefer our Quinn's voice, aber ich könnte mich daran gewöhnen, angerufen zu werden "mein sith lord".

Ps Speaking of gluckliching, do you think Quinn likes being licked? Or would it annoy him? Or would he pretend it annoyed him but secretly liked it? Hmm.

Not gonna lie, I like that version of his voice, plus there is so much more emotion in his voice(at least I think so) when he betrays you, it feels like it has a lot more regret :D

And that's a good question, I have no idea xD

Omg I just stopped breathing for a second. I guess it would depend on where you lick him. :p

Omg I just stopped breathing for a second. I guess it would depend on where you lick him. :p

Quinn: *chokes on sparkling cider* MY LORD--!

Theron: *snicker* And a Merry Christmas to you, as well. *raises glass in a toast*

Quinn: *cough* Yes...to those who have made this thread possible... and to the undesirable elements present in this thread--

Theron: I heard "desirable."

Quinn: Merry Christmas, my lords. *salute* :)

Theron: So, does the Empire have Life Day carols? Y'know, hark the heeeerald Sith Lords siiiing... or maybe we wish you a merry Life Day, we wish you a merry Life Day, we wish you a merry Life day, please don't tick off a Sith! That sort of thing?

Quinn: As a matter of fact, no. Celebration of Life Day is forbidden in the Empire.

Theron: Forbidden? Geez. You guys really DON'T have any fun.

Quinn: I do know a few Life Day carols...

Theron: Aha.

Quinn: :jawa_evil:

Theron: ...oh no.

Quinn: *in a surprisingly lovely singing voice* Jingle bells, Theron smells, Satele Shan is a-- *gets chased out of the room by a very irate Theron*

...ahem. Merry Christmas, Quinnmancers! May your day be full of love and joy and hope. ...and snow. *glares at the sky* Rain. A lot of rain. Sigh... :p

Theron: *snicker* And a Merry Christmas to you, as well. *raises glass in a toast*

Quinn: *cough* Yes...to those who have made this thread possible... and to the undesirable elements present in this thread--

Theron: So, does the Empire have Life Day carols? Y'know, hark the heeeerald Sith Lords siiiing... or maybe we wish you a merry Life Day, we wish you a merry Life Day, we wish you a merry Life day, please don't tick off a Sith! That sort of thing?

Quinn: As a matter of fact, no. Celebration of Life Day is forbidden in the Empire.

Quinn: *in a surprisingly lovely singing voice* Jingle bells, Theron smells, Satele Shan is a-- *gets chased out of the room by a very irate Theron*

...ahem. Merry Christmas, Quinnmancers! May your day be full of love and joy and hope. ...and snow. *glares at the sky* Rain. A lot of rain. Sigh... :p

*raises toast to the boys as she winks at Theron*

I had no doubts you would find it desirable. 😉

Merry Christmas Purple Quinn, Silver Theron and the lovely Grand Admiral, and the rest of my fellow Quinnmancers!!

LOL! Nearly spilled my Baileys but that was brilliant, cheeky Quinn. ♥ Ahh Happy Life Day everyone!

Loved the Christmas picture Luna, adorkable elves!

German Quinn, yikes, the voice isn't that bad actually but sorry, can't beat Richard! Oddly enough Baras sounds less scary in German which is quite a feat, usually hearing any German makes me dive under the table--my German teacher was very strict and harsh, it was more like him barking orders than teaching us anything. :rolleyes:

LOL! Nearly spilled my Baileys but that was brilliant, cheeky Quinn. ♥ Ahh Happy Life Day everyone!

Loved the Christmas picture Luna, adorkable elves!

German Quinn, yikes, the voice isn't that bad actually but sorry, can't beat Richard! Oddly enough Baras sounds less scary in German which is quite a feat, usually hearing any German makes me dive under the table--my German teacher was very strict and harsh, it was more like him barking orders than teaching us anything. :rolleyes:

Thanks :D I went a bit of a different route, but I thought they turned out cute :D

And yeah, definitely Richard Teverson is the Malavai of all Malavais. My fav too. <3

And thanks for chuckles Grand Admiral, Purple Quinn and Silver Theron.

And to get to sit on Santa Quinn's lap and tell him my Life Day wishes? Right on! Thanks Damask_Rose! <3

Santa Quinn invites you to sit on his lap and tell him what you want for Life Day. You have been good little boys and girls, right?

If you thought Purple Quinn was choking on his cider earlier... ;)

Quinn: *cOUGH!?!*

Theron: ...I am NOT performing CPR.

Quinn: *gasp* No need *cough* I'm all right *choke* *finally recovers* ...it has rapidly become apparent that my dignity is nonexistent. For the record, my lord, I have no wish to have ANYONE sit on my lap save my wife [the Sith Warrior], and if that--

Theron: *sits on his lap anyway*

Quinn: ..............Shan, what are--

Theron: Hi, Darth Quinnclaus, I have something I want for Christm--err, Wintersda--um, Life Day.

Quinn: *seething* I have something I want, and that's your immediate extermination...

Theron: :jawa_cool:

Quinn: I hate that look. That means you're planning payback for that Jingle Bells song--

Theron: *sings at the top of his lungs*

I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS! ONLY A HIPPOPOTAMUS WILL DOOOOOO! DON'T WANT A DOG, NO RHINOCEROSUSES, I ONLY LIKE...HIPPOPOTAMUSESSES! AND HIPPOPOTAMUSSES LIKE ME TOOOOOOOO!!!

Quinn: *deadly calm* Do you recall that old myth about Santa Claus giving lumps of coal to naughty children?

Theron: *grinning* I'm getting a lump of coal, aren't I?

Quinn: For that stunt? You're getting an entire coal mine. All of it. Shoved. Down. Your. Throat.

Theron: *sweat drop* Worth it...!

(That song is probably stuck in your head now. I'm sorry. :o)

Edited by Jagaimee

Quinn: *cOUGH!?!*

Theron: ...I am NOT performing CPR.

Quinn: *gasp* No need *cough* I'm all right *choke* *finally recovers* ...it has rapidly become apparent that my dignity is nonexistent. For the record, my lord, I have no wish to have ANYONE sit on my lap save my wife [the Sith Warrior], and if that--

Theron: *sits on his lap anyway*

Quinn: ..............Shan, what are--

Theron: Hi, Darth Quinnclaus, I have something I want for Christm--err, Wintersda--um, Life Day.

Quinn: *seething* I have something I want, and that's your immediate extermination...

Theron: :jawa_cool:

Quinn: I hate that look. That means you're planning payback for that Jingle Bells song--

Theron: *sings at the top of his lungs*

I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS! ONLY A HIPPOPOTAMUS WILL DOOOOOO! DON'T WANT A DOG, NO RHINOCEROSUSES, I ONLY LIKE...HIPPOPOTAMUSESSES! AND HIPPOPOTAMUSSES LIKE ME TOOOOOOOO!!!

Quinn: *deadly calm* Do you recall that old myth about Santa Claus giving lumps of coal to naughty children?

Theron: *grinning* I'm getting a lump of coal, aren't I?

Quinn: For that stunt? You're getting an entire coal mine. All of it. Shoved. Down. Your. Throat.

Theron: *sweat drop* Worth it...!

(That song is probably stuck in your head now. I'm sorry. :o)

Oh dearest Quinn. I am sorry you feel we have disregarded your dignity.

*pushes Theron to the side* Love you Theron, but don't you have somewhere else to be?

*settles herself in Quinn's lap* Now darling how can us fangirls/wives earn your forgiveness?

Oh dearest Quinn. I am sorry you feel we have disregarded your dignity.

*pushes Theron to the side* Love you Theron, but don't you have somewhere else to be?

*settles herself in Quinn's lap* Now darling how can us fangirls/wives earn your forgiveness?

Theron: Somewhere else to--

Quinn: Anywhere. But. Here.

Theron: ...aaaand with that world-class death glare, I am out of here. Bebacklaterbye! *hightails it out the door*

Quinn: *turning his attention back to the...current situation* With your presence alone, all is forgiven, my love. :) All is forgiven.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.