Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Or was this more of what you had in mind? All tied up in ribbons To steal a quote from my little brother... have to love the abs you could grate cheese on ;)

This is my favourite customisation after Quinn's default look. Pity Iokath ruined it for everyone - I will have 2 warriors who never go any further than SoR because of this. Devs have their heads in the sand about this. I'm planning on sending a screenshot laden PM for their attention. Also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssss!! :D

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to the server mergers so we can get our Quinn guild together more than I'm looking forward to the next flashpoint / story snippet?

Nope. They ruined the reunions in Iokath (and we don't seem to be getting any indications of a fix) and they are dragging the traitor business out for far too long, so it seems sensible to find alternatives to look forward to :)

This is my favourite customisation after Quinn's default look. Pity Iokath ruined it for everyone - I will have 2 warriors who never go any further than SoR because of this. Devs have their heads in the sand about this. I'm planning on sending a screenshot laden PM for their attention. Also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbssssssssssssssssssssss!! :D

Nope. They ruined the reunions in Iokath (and we don't seem to be getting any indications of a fix) and they are dragging the traitor business out for far too long, so it seems sensible to find alternatives to look forward to :)

Is it wrong of me to have read aaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbssssssss!! in this guy's voice? :D

Is it sad that I'm looking forward to the server mergers so we can get our Quinn guild together more than I'm looking forward to the next flashpoint / story snippet?

Haha, nope. Not at all. Which is...unfortunate, because they had the opportunity to do something amazing with Iokath/Umbara and beyond, but so far it seems they've dropped the ball.

Speaking of the Quinnmancers guild, I have a Discord server we could use, if anybody's interested? :D

Yeah, it's pretty bizarre and disturbing. I usually recruit the mages, but went with Templars for Malavai since I decided that his backstory would be that he was a Templar recruit...so he'd want to know what happened to the rest of them.

And poor Malavai....getting pinned to the wall and choked out by a glowy-eyed person, no matter what universe he's in: https://snag.gy/PMef9w.jpg

"At last..."

Guh. D: I plan on a human male playthrough sometime in the future; he actually *was* a Templar who was sent to the conclave. He only managed to avoid being burned to an ashy mess by the explosion because his company was late to the conclave. Moral of the story: tardiness saves lives. XD So...Templar route for him, too. So not looking forward to that, but at least there's Cole. I love Cole. :D

Here's the short hair mod: Mullet Be Gone (It only works on the one hairstyle, #10)

Eyebrow mod (since the DAI ones are hideous): Eyebrows 4 Women (but they also work on the men)

Complexion mod: Male Complexions (Malavai is using the Cullenstair mashup)

Oh, wow, thank you! :D Yeah, no kidding about the default eyebrows...urgh. Would it have killed the developers to put in a *few* options that didn't look like tangled yarn? XD

I love the short hair one. Now I'm torn between that one and this one ("tousled hair for human males") for my eventual human Inquisitor.

Edited by Jagaimee

Oh, wow, thank you! :D Yeah, no kidding about the default eyebrows...urgh. Would it have killed the developers to put in a *few* options that didn't look like tangled yarn? XD

I love the short hair one. Now I'm torn between that one and this one ("tousled hair for human males") for my eventual human Inquisitor.

I like that one too. Pondered using it for Malavai, but thought it might be just a bit too messy for him. But I will probably try it if/when I make another male character.

Would you please stop those annoying threads?

This thread was started in January this year. It's the thread to birth all other threads like it. The original. You have the option and freedom of ignoring us completely, scroll past the thread as you browse the forums. Perhaps try it? :)

I am so excited for the 8th!! Leveling my Quinn clone right now. Should be level 70. I have the 8th and 9th off so will try to be on as much as I can to get invites out. I will have to figure out my discord password and everything before then.

I am so excited for the 8th!! Leveling my Quinn clone right now. Should be level 70. I have the 8th and 9th off so will try to be on as much as I can to get invites out. I will have to figure out my discord password and everything before then.

Sounds good! I'm still kind of debating who I'm going to put in there. My main, maybe? And a clone? Hm.

Both are clones. One is a clone of my main sw. And other is a Quinn clone. I hope I get to keep his name with the merger.

I hope so too.

I won't be broken up if I lose any names.. well maybe one, but I'm not expecting too much trouble. If I have to rename anyone, well, google translate is my friend :) And who knows, maybe I'll get a name or two back that I lost a long time ago?

It's one thread and we're discussing things that are meaningful to us. Don't like or want to participate in the thread, then scroll on by. Like Jenny said, it's the original thread, the very first that inspired all of the others. Check our views, pages and comment numbers. :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

I hope so too.

I won't be broken up if I lose any names.. well maybe one, but I'm not expecting too much trouble. If I have to rename anyone, well, google translate is my friend :) And who knows, maybe I'll get a name or two back that I lost a long time ago?

Well my clone is named Malavai Quinn, sooo... I have a character on Pot5 and on Shadowlands named the same, so fingers crossed I get to keep him.

Well my clone is named Malavai Quinn, sooo... I have a character on Pot5 and on Shadowlands named the same, so fingers crossed I get to keep him.

Oh it is?? I was wondering about this just yesterday. I checked to see if I could make it but I couldn't tell if it was taken or just not allowed. So apparently it's taken on Shadowlands. I'll cross my fingers for you but I think it will be fine! It's not like I've ever seen actual Malavai Quinn running around in the game, I would have remembered that, lol x)

Wait I just read that more carefully. YOURE Malavai Quinn! haha :D

Edited by grania

Taris. One of a few spots in the game I don't like playing through much.

I love getting to Taris, I feel like that's where it really picks up, that's where I start feeling like Oh, no, I'm getting a little too close to the end of the story :o

Oh it is?? I was wondering about this just yesterday. I checked to see if I could make it but I couldn't tell if it was taken or just not allowed. So apparently it's taken on Shadowlands. I'll cross my fingers for you but I think it will be fine! It's not like I've ever seen actual Malavai Quinn running around in the game, I would have remembered that, lol x)

Wait I just read that more carefully. YOURE Malavai Quinn! haha :D

Yes. I don't think Malavai Quinn is allowed so the i is an alt code. He will be the guild owner of the Quinnmancers guild. :)

Is it wrong of me to have read aaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbssssssss!! in this guy's voice? :D

Hahahaha! Abbbbbsssssolutely not :D

No! Besides we're the original and best :p Learn to use scroll & stay out of threads you clearly have no business being in.

Was curious and messed with the general forums, we re the 3rd most replied to thread on the general forums, go us :)

Whew! I just checked that, too. The two threads ahead of us were from early access/beta. :eek:

Anyways, for those who are interested in the discord server, let me know and I'll send you a PM with an invite to the server. (PM coming your way, Nightfrogger!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.