Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Theron: Hey, Plurissa. Lookin' fine.

Plurissa: I would say the same for you...but I can't actually see right now.

Theron: ...watch where you point that lightsaber.

Silver Theron needed a bit of love. :p This is my rather lame attempt at, um, "historical" costumes, haha. Plurissa is one of my consulars. Sorry for the poor quality; everything looks fine in-game, but my default screenshot program is...lacking. Ah well, that's my fault. XD

Quinn and male warrior coming...sometime hopefully soon, with whatever I can scrounge up on limited resources...hmmm. Vette and Leas are already snickering evilly to themselves about what costume they can shove "stuffy ol' Quinn" into...and just how mad Virne is going to be...

Gladiators, Cinderella/Prince Charming, pirates, Star Trek (sorry, not entirely sure who Q is beyond that :p), Deadpool, Batman, Wonder Woman...AAAHHH all your costumes look fantastic!! :D I can't even pick a favorite. They're all so awesome.

Edited by Jagaimee

If Cinderella was a total bad*** :) If I squint my eyes he almost looks like he could almost have his arm around her waist :o

I was trying to go for 'arm round waist' or 'arms linked' but it doesn't work that well without a lot of eye squinting. This games needs some romantic emotes that work with LIs!

Theron: Hey, Plurissa. Lookin' fine.

Plurissa: I would say the same for you...but I can't actually see right now.

Theron: ...watch where you point that lightsaber.

Silver Theron needed a bit of love. :p This is my rather lame attempt at, um, "historical" costumes, haha. Plurissa is one of my consulars. Sorry for the poor quality; everything looks fine in-game, but my default screenshot program is...lacking. Ah well, that's my fault. XD

Quinn and male warrior coming...sometime hopefully soon, with whatever I can scrounge up on limited resources...hmmm. Vette and Leas are already snickering evilly to themselves about what costume they can shove "stuffy ol' Quinn" into...and just how mad Virne is going to be...

Gladiators, Cinderella/Prince Charming, pirates, Star Trek (sorry, not entirely sure who Q is beyond that :p), Deadpool, Batman, Wonder Woman...AAAHHH all your costumes look fantastic!! :D I can't even pick a favorite. They're all so awesome.

I'm sorry Jagaimee I need more clues, I'm not too sure who they are, though they do look impeccable :) Can't wait to see more!

And yes I've always wished companions would react to /kiss. I'm always blowing kisses to npcs, lol. I did it to nightfrogger's clone once - it was the first time Quinn ever blew a kiss back :o

I'm sorry Jagaimee I need more clues, I'm not too sure who they are, though they do look impeccable :) Can't wait to see more!

Visas Marr and Canderous Ordo, from KOTOR II and KOTOR, respectively. The "historical" only applies to history as it is in SWTOR. :p

...in short, I ran out of imagination. XD

And now for Quinn. Heh. :o

Leas: I know! We could do a "IT CAME FROM THE SWAMP!" theme!

Vette: Great idea! *snicker* I found some outfits from Darth Nox that could fit...

*evil giggling between the two of them*

[half an hour later]

Leas: ...well that didn't work out. *facepalm*

Vette: It...came from the...swamp...lab...and it's a...muscular robot bug chicken thing?

Quinn: Just so you know, when I am able to actually move again, I will find you.

Leas: Hey, you're threatening a Sith Lord here! Well, sort of. I have lightsabers and everything!

Quinn: You're a lieutenant in the Navy. Hardly a Sith Lord. And I believe I outrank you.

Leas: ... :eek:

Vette: OH SNAP WE'D BETTER RUN

*they flee*

Virne: *enters the room thirty seconds later* Why did Vette and Leas just run out of here like the room's on fire--QUINN!?

Quinn: *unable to move* Your brother delights in pranks. Vette is helping him. At least, that's the most basic explanation...

Virne: *barely able to contain giggles* Wha...

Quinn: It is not behaviour appropriate for an Imperial officer. He should be reprimanded.

Virne: *snrksnrksnrk*

Quinn: ...what are you doing?

Virne: Can you actually see out of that mask?

Quinn: ...no.

Virne: *silently laughing her head off*

Random backstory to explain the "lieutenant in the Navy" comment:

Leas gave up the title of Sith Lord. By his own admission, he's not that powerful as a Sith...but he knows ships, he knows space, and he knows his way around a space battle. He wanted to enter the Navy as a no-name grunt, no special privileges just because of his heritage - he hadn't earned them, after all - but Virne intervened and got him a post on Darth Marr's flagship...where she could keep an eye on him. ;)

For all the good THAT did during KOTFE.

"The Bug-Robot-Chicken-Muscles That Came From The Swamp" might be an instant "so bad it's good" movie, though. :p

Visas Marr and Canderous Ordo, from KOTOR II and KOTOR, respectively. The "historical" only applies to history as it is in SWTOR. :p

And now for Quinn. Heh. :o

Leas: I know! We could do a "IT CAME FROM THE SWAMP!" theme!

Vette: Great idea! *snicker* I found some outfits from Darth Nox that could fit...

*evil giggling between the two of them*

[half an hour later]

Vette: It...came from the...swamp...lab...and it's a...muscular robot bug chicken thing?

Quinn: Just so you know, when I am able to actually move again, I will find you.

Leas: Hey, you're threatening a Sith Lord here! Well, sort of. I have lightsabers and everything!

Quinn: You're a lieutenant in the Navy. Hardly a Sith Lord. And I believe I outrank you.

Leas: ... :eek:

Vette: OH SNAP WE'D BETTER RUN

*they flee*

Virne: *enters the room thirty seconds later* Why did Vette and Leas just run out of here like the room's on fire--QUINN!?

Quinn: *unable to move* Your brother delights in pranks. Vette is helping him. At least, that's the most basic explanation...

Virne: *barely able to contain giggles* Wha...

Quinn: It is not behaviour appropriate for an Imperial officer. He should be reprimanded.

Virne: *snrksnrksnrk*

Quinn: ...what are you doing?

Virne: Can you actually see out of that mask?

Quinn: ...no.

Random backstory to explain the "lieutenant in the Navy" comment:

Leas gave up the title of Sith Lord. By his own admission, he's not that powerful as a Sith...but he knows ships, he knows space, and he knows his way around a space battle. He wanted to enter the Navy as a no-name grunt, no special privileges just because of his heritage - he hadn't earned them, after all - but Virne intervened and got him a post on Darth Marr's flagship...where she could keep an eye on him. ;)

For all the good THAT did during KOTFE.

"The Bug-Robot-Chicken-Muscles That Came From The Swamp" might be an instant "so bad it's good" movie, though. :p

I loved your 'historical' costume choices. Fits right in with the promotion they have going on here to honour KOTOR! :D Silver Theron looked hawt and Quinn...looked quite...bug like! :D But I believe that's what you were going for :D Great job!

Ohhhh see that's why I didn't know them. I never played kotor! Nothing wrong with your imagination, lol :D

Bwaha, Quinn is seething under there, I can totally tell!

*50 dark side points*

I made another one, for my Liatrix clone, Darth Incarnal...bit of a GoT's thing going on here, with another favorite ship of mine, Daenerys (Khaleesi) and Jorah. :D And the three kids. :p

https://i.imgur.com/QwXIySj.jpg

I tried not to look 'cos GoT spoilers (I'm trying to get through the books as those casted in the TV series don't match my imagination) but I love your Daenerys - yours looks more like how I imagined her than the TV series one.

Here we go tried it again, not sure if it is as good as the Gladiator one but I tried ;)

Cobra Commander and Star Lord

You beat me to it with Star Lord! :D

You guys were busy while I was sleeping, man so many good ones! I loved them all. Gotta show my husband when he gets home, he'll get a kick out of all of these.

Arg the boots I need showed up on the gtn during the night, so I might as well do a "trick or treating at heroics" screenshot series just for fun. Hopefully I can get Quinn to look at the door instead of at me for once. :o

OH btw, does anyone know if it's possible to access the rakghoul vendors after the event ends? Probably not, huh? I kinda wanted to get the infected Quinn custom and get a shot of my character reacting to his face. He is Deadpool after all :p

LOL! Nothing wrong with that, it IS still dressing up :p Nice choices!

I made another one, for my Liatrix clone, Darth Incarnal...bit of a GoT's thing going on here, with another favorite ship of mine, Daenerys (Khaleesi) and Jorah. :D And the three kids. :p

https://i.imgur.com/QwXIySj.jpg

Ahhh Mother of Dragons and Jorah, love them!!! :D

Here we go tried it again, not sure if it is as good as the Gladiator one but I tried ;)

Cobra Commander and Star Lord

Ooh love that, Star Lord nice find!!

Lammia had an absolutely amazing suggestion... so I did it :)

Lammia Edition Gladiators at Coloseeum

I hope you enjoy hun ;)

Very cool! I do like the gladiator theme :)

So my attempt at Ariel & Eric - bit annoyed with the top flap cutting into the skirt. I'll praise the day they ever fix that, sigh. :rolleyes:

PS: Standing afk on the fleet now dressed this way with Eric Quinn... people keep stopping, standing still and looking for a while then running on. One female player just high fived me, lol

So my attempt at Ariel & Eric - bit annoyed with the top flap cutting into the skirt. I'll praise the day they ever fix that, sigh. :rolleyes:

PS: Standing afk on the fleet now dressed this way with Eric Quinn... people keep stopping, standing still and looking for a while then running on. One female player just high fived me, lol

Hey! You did it! Looks awesome. And thanks for that site rec. I probably won't submit anything, but I enjoyed looking through the pictures :D

I tried to do Batman and Robin but nothing looked right, so here's Predators.....loosely :D

Ha awesome xD

Perfect but you know the belt clipping into her lower half makes it look like she has like, a fancy design on her tail x) I think it looks pretty that way~

I think I've got another idea but it'll take a bit of time and alliance crates to put it together. Good luck, me~

I tried not to look 'cos GoT spoilers (I'm trying to get through the books as those casted in the TV series don't match my imagination) but I love your Daenerys - yours looks more like how I imagined her than the TV series one.

:D

I hope I didn't spoil anything too much, I think that would be season one/book one at most. I'm glad you enjoyed her, Daenerys is my one of my favorites :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.