Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

My husband just reminded me that after the server merges we will have two Guild Flagships imp side. One could be a Quinnmancer guild ship. This sector is controlled by Quinnmancers! :p Just need to get a guild rename if we go through with it. :) Edited by rachetsw

If you want to do the trade sooner shoot me a pm with a holder toon I can trade it to to be certain it is on the sever before the transfer happens, I know it is not a cheap dye. Let me know and we can arange this, right now I work some crazy hours so we can get this scheduled.

I'll send you a PM, then. Oof, I know about erratic schedules... D: Again, thank you so much!

My husband just reminded me that after the server merges we will have two Guild Flagships imp side. One could be a Quinnmancer guild ship. This sector is controlled by Quinnmancers! :p Just need to get a guild rename if we go through with it. :)

Oh, that would be epic. I can hear the Quinn-hater rage from here. :p

"The sector is controlled by those loony Quinn fans!?!?"

"Yes. If you don't like it, get your own sector."

"What he said! :D"

"...is anybody else seeing purple and silver text appearing out of nowhere!?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"[innocent whistling]"

Edited by Jagaimee

http://oi67.tinypic.com/v433q0.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/n3uovc.jpg

http://oi65.tinypic.com/1gkjyq.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/24qiecx.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/wba26p.jpg

...Some of these aren't the greatest. I haven't really made a point of taking a lot of screen shots in the past. I did start the Forgotten World sequence, and we'll see what becomes of that.

Fellow Quinmancers, help! I don't know what I have done! I started a chapter from Quinn's POV and now I can't get out of his head! :eek:

I am imagining a rewrite of my warrior story but told all from his POV instead of hers.

That's pretty much what half...or more...of my own story is. And it's my favorite part of writing it. I love getting into his head and theorizing what he was thinking/feeling during the events of the story.

...Some of these aren't the greatest. I haven't really made a point of taking a lot of screen shots in the past. I did start the Forgotten World sequence, and we'll see what becomes of that.

Love the screenies, especially the last, it made me giggle. :D

It was a long slog of mostly wordy stuff to obscure how little there is...

I agree, we need some Purple Quinn and Silver Theron to cheer our dear Darth Lammia. <3

I hope you'll post your screenshots too. I get a kick out of all your clones and family members and that one guy Mike lol.

I just felt like I was on ignore list of everyone here. No one talked to me. No on reacted to anything I said. So I stopped posting.

I will be on Star Forge after the merge and I am sure I can throw one of my 7 warriors in to a Quinnmancer guild. <3

Lammia I would love to see your screenies. I use custom 3, which I don't see used very often either. But then it makes my Quinn more mine.

Mine is very mine. (All the more heartbreaking to see "the stranger" on Iokath.) He is completely different from default. My screenshots are excluded for regular swooning because of that.

What is he wearing? Are those original colours? One of my toons would like to crawl into his wardrobe and steal it... Ummm... borrow it...

I think we should make East Coast and West Coast Quinnmancer guilds so we can all tuck in a warrior or two. I would love to get together with you guys once in a while!

Europeans not invited? :p

I just felt like I was on ignore list of everyone here. No one talked to me. No on reacted to anything I said. So I stopped posting.

Mine is very mine. (All the more heartbreaking to see "the stranger" on Iokath.) He is completely different from default. My screenshots are excluded for regular swooning because of that.

What is he wearing? Are those original colours? One of my toons would like to crawl into his wardrobe and steal it... Ummm... borrow it...

It's funny how that goes, sometimes things get missed, I was like that about a week and a half ago and wondered if I'd offended people or something, it felt like I didn't exist. Don't ever stop posting Lammia, I enjoy hearing from you! ^^

I really wish they'd fix the business with Quinn so that his customizations work, and let you have the chance to replay Iokath.

And of course Europeans are included! I wish the game let people move their toons to whatever continent as needed.

Been there, done that. Then stopped posting because I pretty much lost my SWTOR mojo. And I'm just not into the cutesy Quinn/Theron stuff at the moment. So, not much to say/post here because very little caught my interest. And I felt like I was just turning into a walking advertisement for my fic since it's one of the few things that had been keeping me going, but now i just don't have any motivation to continue it at all.

I thought we already had our own club over on TRE.

And of course Europeans are included! I wish the game let people move their toons to whatever continent as needed.

The call was for West Coast and East Coast only ;)

I have 2 copies of my SW and "the brother" on Harbinger, so I'll be able to see some of you there. The mains of my gang are on TRE... Soon to be on Darth Malgus. O.o

Am I the only one who has a picture of dancing on a table Twi'lek ho.oker when seeing the new name for West Coast server?

I really wish they'd fix the business with Quinn so that his customizations work, and let you have the chance to replay Iokath.

They wouldn't even have to add the replay option. I'm ready to sacrifice one of my Harb "spare" warriors to do this to her for screenshots. But it's not going to happen. More than that, I fully expect Raina's return not be customised, so soon my agent will talk to another stranger, instead of (hopefully) permanently dumping her for breaking his heart, then behaving like they were married or something.

Lammia:

If I'm not mistaken (going from memory here), my Quinn is wearing a Tuxedo jacket, Formal Militant's Pants, Elegant Dress Gloves and Elegant Dress Boots. I don't believe I've coloured anything. His blaster is the KIngpin's from the Nar Shaddaa nightlife events.

...I can confirm later when I log in.

I thought we already had our own club over on TRE.

Technically, but not officially. And after orangenee and possible other gets to join us from Prog... we'll be special, with a guy!:D

Been there, done that. Then stopped posting because I pretty much lost my SWTOR mojo. And I'm just not into the cutesy Quinn/Theron stuff at the moment. So, not much to say/post here because very little caught my interest. And I felt like I was just turning into a walking advertisement for my fic since it's one of the few things that had been keeping me going, but now i just don't have any motivation to continue it at all.

I drew more Theron drawings since Umbara than ever before. Didn't write since the "Aftermath" story that deals with my toons' reactions to Umbara, but drew a lot of horrible pictures instead.

It's funny how that goes, sometimes things get missed, I was like that about a week and a half ago and wondered if I'd offended people or something, it felt like I didn't exist. Don't ever stop posting Lammia, I enjoy hearing from you! ^^

Everyone feels like that sometimes, truly. It's the way forums are sometimes. I'm not even out of bed yet, see? Emojis! 🖍🗝💌🍪🐿🍓🎮🌳🌀🔅🙋🏻 I've got a whopper of a headache coming on but I wanted to make sure I replied because it would be a terrible shame if you stopped posting Lammia, I've always enjoyed talking to you, all of you!

I hope maybe we can really get the guild idea off the ground. I've been a solo player for so long I barely remember what it's like logging in and having anyone say hello. I wasn't always like that 😓 And of course, no pressure to do anything that anybody doesn't want to do.

Life is complicated, one of the things that has prevented me from doing anything but soloing for so many years is that I got a blood clot in my leg back when I used to play CoH. I have to get up and walk around every half hour or so, even all these years later. I used to have lots of friends in that game but what could any of us do together anymore when I could not sit still long enough to accomplish anything?

Well I'm sorry for the rant, lol. Maybe someone will reply or maybe everyone will just silently read through as they drink their coffee. (And right now I'm so damn jealous of anyone who's drinking a cup of coffee ️) But anyhow what was the point I was trying to make? Oh right, we need that Quinnmancer guild and every single one of us has to have someone in it.

💜🖤💜

So wait you guys have a Quinn guild? o.o

Well, if you refer to my comment, not really. But my guild is dominated by women, and many of us are Quinn and/or Theron lovers, so I'm sort of in one. Even dragged feylyndiira into it :D It's a safe place to swoon in the chat about handsome guys. ;)

Lammia:

If I'm not mistaken (going from memory here), my Quinn is wearing a Tuxedo jacket, Formal Militant's Pants, Elegant Dress Gloves and Elegant Dress Boots. I don't believe I've coloured anything. His blaster is the KIngpin's from the Nar Shaddaa nightlife events.

...I can confirm later when I log in.

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at the jacket prices on GTN, if it's available there. Or is it a social vendor? Being Social X on several toons, it wouldn't be a problem to buy it.

Well, if you refer to my comment, not really. But my guild is dominated by women, and many of us are Quinn and/or Theron lovers, so I'm sort of in one. Even dragged feylyndiira into it :D It's a safe place to swoon in the chat about handsome guys. ;)

I come from a long line of women who like to swoon over handsome men. The very first movie I watched in the theater as a kid was Tron, because my mother was a Bruce Boxleitnerite. She was also a Harrison Fordmancer so I got to see SW in the theater too. :D

I come from a long line of women who like to swoon over handsome men. The very first movie I watched in the theater as a kid was Tron, because my mother was a Bruce Boxleitnerite. She was also a Harrison Fordmancer so I got to see SW in the theater too. :D

My first swooning experience started when my dad took me to Star Trek: The Voyage Home to a cinema. I was like... 8? maybe? I still have a very soft spot for Spock and Spock-like creatures. Logical, composed, dutiful... Reminds you of anyone? ;)

My first swooning experience started when my dad took me to Star Trek: The Voyage Home to a cinema. I was like... 8? maybe? I still have a very soft spot for Spock and Spock-like creatures. Logical, composed, dutiful... Reminds you of anyone? ;)

I can see that, easy. I had so many crushes as a kid I couldn't begin to name them. And a lot of them do share similar qualities, now that you mention it..

The call was for West Coast and East Coast only ;)

I have 2 copies of my SW and "the brother" on Harbinger, so I'll be able to see some of you there. The mains of my gang are on TRE... Soon to be on Darth Malgus. O.o

I did forget Europe :eek:

I don't have any characters there, but I'll be happy to make one ;)

Life is complicated, one of the things that has prevented me from doing anything but soloing for so many years is that I got a blood clot in my leg back when I used to play CoH. I have to get up and walk around every half hour or so, even all these years later. I used to have lots of friends in that game but what could any of us do together anymore when I could not sit still long enough to accomplish anything?

Well I'm sorry for the rant, lol. Maybe someone will reply or maybe everyone will just silently read through as they drink their coffee. (And right now I'm so damn jealous of anyone who's drinking a cup of coffee ️) But anyhow what was the point I was trying to make? Oh right, we need that Quinnmancer guild and every single one of us has to have someone in it.

💜🖤💜

No coffee for me yet. Trying to get my boy child ready for school.

I will happily group with you even if you have to get up and move around! Husband and I still joke about a kid in CoV that took a break mid-mission to take a shower :rolleyes:

No coffee for me yet. Trying to get my boy child ready for school.

I will happily group with you even if you have to get up and move around! Husband and I still joke about a kid in CoV that took a break mid-mission to take a shower :rolleyes:

Thank you, likewise!

Haha! Funny thing is that I would have happily put up with that from one of my sg mates. Afk - internet is going out, afk - cat won't get off keyboard, afk - I have to brush my teeth, brb - going to a gay bar.

Some missions from that game were interminably long, they really were. Defeat all Tsoo in Lab, omg. But a task force nearly killed me. *skull emoji* Sorry I'm not on my phone now :o

Any theories about his role? He's supposed to liase between us and the empress, but I find it a bit vague.

I don't think they can make it clear, because if you romanced him, defected to the Pub side, and he betrayed the Empire with you, he can't be such liason. My guess: because he's never going to appear in the story again, so they don't bother with fine details of his exact role.

As for *our* theories, you'll probably get as many as fanficcers are here, and then some more.

In my own RP, he fully serves Emperor Nox (my Inq) with his warrior wife (who's the Nox's personal Wrath now).

Edited by Lammia

I like the second one with her lounging the best :) Pictures I try to take of my character sitting down always come out looking dirtier than I intended them to :o

I just saw the news about the server merges and though 'Oh crud' as I have toons on Harbinger and Shadowlands but fortunately I don't have to worry :) I'll still have my two SW's :D

After the merge would you have a warrior you could throw into a Quinn guild? :D I don't know what's going to happen with it though, being that we're all still split up, plus there's the guild for general swooniness already, hrm

In my own RP, he fully serves Emperor Nox (my Inq) with his warrior wife (who's the Nox's personal Wrath now).

Makes sense to me, sounds similar to what Lordfell described too. I'm starting to get the hang of this headcanon thing, being that BW is good for laying out the very basic structure of the story, but after that, well, you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.