Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

A'right you guys...here's my contribution to our 'Who Wore it Better' series...

Have at it. :D:eek:

https://i.imgur.com/EcymxNP.jpg

Oooo that is a hard one to choose from...but I think Theron has a tad bit more sass in that so he wins...but only just. Is it also wrong to have the Blue Oyster theme pop into my head looking at that? I know I know...being silly again but I cannot help it ;)

Oooo that is a hard one to choose from...but I think Theron has a tad bit more sass in that so he wins...but only just. Is it also wrong to have the Blue Oyster theme pop into my head looking at that? I know I know...being silly again but I cannot help it ;)

Not silly at all :D He hee! :p

Ok well I sold all that crate stuff sorry! But I did finish my new set. And since we're not married yet I'm under no obligation NOT to humiliate Quinn.

So who did it better, Quinn, Vette, or me?

https://i.imgur.com/z3Phv9y.png

PS I win all contests. Though, Quinn does seem to be glowing with an unearthly light, so he gets points for that.

Also, I'm thinking this is going to be the new, required uniform for my Twi'lek warrior's ship. I think this is exactly what a twilek in charge would do.

I like how Quinn is just standing there as if to say "it's me vs the Twi'leks sisters. I know when I'm beaten" :D

A'right you guys...here's my contribution to our 'Who Wore it Better' series...

Have at it. :D:eek:

https://i.imgur.com/EcymxNP.jpg

:eek::eek: Freddy Mercury's force ghost just appeared to tell you to stop raiding his old wardrobe!

I've unleashed dress-up monsters by starting this :D

Edited by Sarova

Hold on a second! I need to know what everyone thinks Quinn's theme song is. I've posted mine before but I'm curious what you guys might come up with. Or if you don't have one for Quinn but have one for someone else, like your warrior or Theron or something - that's fine too (: But Quinn really should have one so pick something, k

(I ask because I just realized today that Vector and my dark V agent have a love song, its

)

I like how Quinn is just standing there as if to say "it's me vs the Twi'leks sisters. I know when I'm beaten" :D

haha yep :D

Edited by grania

:eek::eek: Freddy Mercury's force ghost just appeared to tell you to stop raiding his old wardrobe!

I've unleashed dress-up monsters by starting this :D

Haha, told you I didn't have a lot in terms of skimpy clothes, but I thought it looked like a fun retro look for the boys!

*sings* Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? :D

Yes, you raise a good point there. Do you think our Quinn would have something bombastic or more low key?

This is my theme song for Quinn

I don't know it just sort of fits him and I can almost? see him dancing in a dark dingy night club. But maybe I've just been drinking?

Hold on a second! I need to know what everyone thinks Quinn's theme song is. I've posted mine before but I'm curious what you guys might come up with. Or if you don't have one for Quinn but have one for someone else, like your warrior or Theron or something - that's fine too (: But Quinn really should have one so pick something, k

(I ask because I just realized today that Vector and my dark V agent have a love song, its

)

haha yep :D

*racks brain for a song...* Strangely I really didn't have one as such, but corny as this is, it makes me think of Quinn lol.

Then there is this one...

On a more serious note, I think Balmorra-The Forge always brings him to mind for me.

*racks brain for a song...* Strangely I really didn't have one as such, but corny as this is, it makes me think of Quinn lol.

What, corny? How bad could it be after my muppet song, let me just see,I

believe it or not it's just me...

:D:D:D Omg I need to start posting on my phone, I need a wider array of emojis in times like this :D:D:D That's awesome, I listened to the whole thing. I haven't even gotten to the other links you posted yet but I can scarcely wait. :)

)

Quinn's theme song? The Imperial anthem. :p

I don't have theme songs for my warrior or Theron... I do for my inquisitor, though (who romanced Theron).

...I love how the music sounds just faintly crazy, but insanely dangerous. That'd be the inquisitor. ;)

And my agent and Vector's love song would be

. So peaceful...a rare moment of joy for both of them, in the middle of their utterly insane lives.

Some of my other characters have theme music, but it'd take me a while to find links to all of them. XD *skips away to go find everything*

On a more serious note, I think Balmorra-The Forge always brings him to mind for me.

Ooooh I love that music! Perfect. :D

What, corny? How bad could it be after my muppet song, let me just see,I

believe it or not it's just me...

:D:D:D Omg I need to start posting on my phone, I need a wider array of emojis in times like this :D:D:D That's awesome, I listened to the whole thing. I haven't even gotten to the other links you posted yet but I can scarcely wait. :)

Glad you guys approve :D I wasn't sure if anyone would remember or recognize it, that show was on so long ago and was one of my favorites as a kid. It's a very humble and catchy song. :)

And the muppet song was adorable, I liked it! ^^

Then there is this one...

aw*hold on I'm getting attacked*www :) I shouldn't be trying to post in the middle of the Balmorran Arms factory

Yeah..:)

Quinn's theme song? The Imperial anthem. :p

Here's another good imperial sounding song, my daughter listens to it when she plays:

I don't have theme songs for my warrior or Theron... I do for my inquisitor, though (who romanced Theron). "Warriors." ...I love how the music sounds just faintly crazy, but insanely dangerous. That'd be the inquisitor.

oo! reminds me of

And my agent and Vector's love song would be the love theme for Dragon Age: Inquisition. So peaceful...a rare moment of joy for both of them, in the middle of their utterly insane lives.

Some of my other characters have theme music, but it'd take me a while to find links to all of them. XD *skips away to go find everything*

So pretty, I'm just going to bookmark that one for later~

This would get my vote for Malavai's theme

Well and posting a few more pieces of music here we go.

If Disantia had a theme I would put it as this:

(I love this guys work, listen to a lot of it while writing my fan fic :))

And the love theme between the two of them I would have to put as this one: Small Two of Pieces

And as a battle theme would go (one I try to have playing when I write combat scenes) would be this one :

Edited by Nightfrogger

I'm behind on getting this put together. (New kittens!) Who Wore it Best: Imp vs. Pub version!

I really hate to say it, but the blue is just so darn vibrant. Even though red is one of my favorite colours.

*grudgingly* Pubs...

Great job on the screenie. Wow! <3

And congrats on the new fur babies! :D

Edited by Lunafox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.