Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Put in my two cents for getting Lord Cytharat back...all of my male Imperial characters romance him....poor purple Quinn might flip on those pictures once he gets to that part of the story lol ;) Also might flip over the Kaliyo romance screen shots too...but I'll keep those in my pocket ;)

Glad you liked, thought I would try a different angle and with better lighting, so went to Yavin Stronghold and took a bunch of screen shots with that pose an another of the chair ones, that angle might be to hard for my skill though...will try :)

I was thinking, maybe I should take my Malafai in and put him in the hottub. That might be fun lol. :D

They haven't even offered the compromise of replaying Iokath with a customised Quinn.

Which would solve the problem (at least, for me), if it is a new NPC we get that replaced the old companion. I'd just replay, get my puppy face with his lovely almond eyes wide open, and be merry. :(

Which would solve the problem (at least, for me), if it is a new NPC we get that replaced the old companion. I'd just replay, get my puppy face with his lovely almond eyes wide open, and be merry. :(

If I had more room in my signature I'd link this! I should start a thread called "Let us replay Iokath"...

I would love to replay Iokath since my main got the wrong opening and didn't get Quinn. :(

Yeah, from the notes I've seen somewhere here on the forum it sounded like the "fix" for those who didn't get Elara and/or Malavai is going to be to... use the terminal.

How did you get the wrong opening? There are more than one? I think it played roughly the same on my characters. Or am I thinking about a different thing?

Yeah, from the notes I've seen somewhere here on the forum it sounded like the "fix" for those who didn't get Elara and/or Malavai is going to be to... use the terminal.

How did you get the wrong opening? There are more than one? I think it played roughly the same on my characters. Or am I thinking about a different thing?

The opening scene with Theron walking to the throne room is different for a peacekeeper or an Emperor with different conversation choices.

Edit: If you had an open chapter of Kotet while starting Iokath, it gave you the Peacekeeper scene, even though it made no sense for my ds Emperor.

Edited by Ralei

The opening scene with Theron walking to the throne room is different for a peacekeeper or an Emperor with different conversation choices.

Oh, this one! You got the wrong Force side? :eek: Geez, talk about broken :(

Well, I spent a few minutes trying to find where one edits the siggie... and did it. :)

Not much hope, but doesn't hurt to make them aware someone wants it....:rolleyes:

Yay for Iokath sig! I really hope a replay will be incoming, because "use terminal because reasons" seems lame. I do wonder if the whole Iokath thing was the idea of someone from the staff who has now left giving the guys freedom to make improvements to take the game in a better direction. This would bode well for improved Malavai interactions* in future content.

*proper customisation, smooching and fade to black (Purple Quinn - don't look) :D

*door opens*

Quinn: ...if you had paid attention, you would have--AAH!

What!?

Quinn: You didn't tell me we were heading back to Fangirl Headquarters.

Your text is purple. Where else could we possibly be going?

Quinn: *facepalm*

So hey guys, Purple Quinn is back. :p Subscription lapsed because I was too busy freaking out over final exams, and then I just plain forgot to log back in. Whoopsie. Now, what was that about Quinn sans clothing?

Quinn: Whatever it was, I am studiously ignoring it and pretending it is not happening. *eye twitch* Although that has never helped in the past...

Are you...studying the wall...?

Quinn: I find that if I imagine myself to be like the wall, impervious to all that goes on around it, it makes the situation easier to deal with. *stares laser bolts at wall*

You need help.

Quinn: Thank you, sir, but I find I am quite capable of--wait, "help?"

FANGIRLS, CUDDLE ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!

Quinn: :eek:

*door opens*

What!?

So hey guys, Purple Quinn is back. :p Subscription lapsed because I was too busy freaking out over final exams, and then I just plain forgot to log back in. Whoopsie. Now, what was that about Quinn sans clothing?

Quinn: Whatever it was, I am studiously ignoring it and pretending it is not happening. *eye twitch* Although that has never helped in the past...

Quinn: I find that if I imagine myself to be like the wall, impervious to all that goes on around it, it makes the situation easier to deal with. *stares laser bolts at wall*

You need help.

Yay! Purple Quinn! And welcome back, I hope the exams went well :D I wondered what happened, missed you and Purple Quinn :D

*door opens*

What!?

You need help.

Welcome back :) I too hope your exams went well :)

The Quinn sans clothing was for the sake of art...I swear. Been struggling with that one picture to the point of me wanting to rip it to pieces do to frustration on my lack of ability. Raving perfectionist tendencies are hard to placate.

I thought if I changed the lighting, tried a different angle and an easier to draw chair it would be easier. So I took new screen shots and kept the same angle and then made him strip down to his underwear for the next shot. so I could get a better visual idea of proportions for when I tried to draw his uniform again...I only took figure drawing class, all of those models were nude...drawing clothes has been difficult..

So was trying to apologize to purple Quinn for the very distinct possibility that he might only be in his underwear when I finish this picture...Sorry hun :( Didn't mean to embarrass you.

Edited by Nightfrogger

*door opens*

What!?

You need help.

Welcome back Purple Quinn! I believe Quinn secretly loves his fangirl attention and by pretending to dislike it he knows we'll just keep on :D

Welcome back Purple Quinn! I believe Quinn secretly loves his fangirl attention and by pretending to dislike it he knows we'll just keep on :D

Isn't that given? He says "no" over and over, but there's always that little print "Purple Malavai Quinn approves." there. :D

Isn't that given? He says "no" over and over, but there's always that little print "Purple Malavai Quinn approves." there. :D

<Filbert Widmark Pierce Disapproves> :p

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! (Seriously. Made my day. :)) As for exams...uhhh. Evidently, you can do all the studying in the world, and it won't matter worth bananas when the questions on the test are barely comprehensible. :rolleyes: I didn't get the grade I wanted, but I did my best and got a passing score. So...eh. Stuff happens.

Quinn: [responding to Nightfrogger] For the--sake of art--!? I--*sputter sputter* *turns very red* My lord. I am NOT a model! I am an Imperial officer! Not...not some...ART PROJECT! ............... *very long pause* ............................................althoughtruthbetoldyourartworkisveryniceandIdon'tactuallymind I DID NOT SAY THAT OUT LOUD, YOU HEARD NOTHING.

<Malavai Quinn Approves>

Thanks for the welcomes, guys! (Seriously. Made my day. :)) As for exams...uhhh. Evidently, you can do all the studying in the world, and it won't matter worth bananas when the questions on the test are barely comprehensible. :rolleyes: I didn't get the grade I wanted, but I did my best and got a passing score. So...eh. Stuff happens.

Quinn: [responding to Nightfrogger] For the--sake of art--!? I--*sputter sputter* *turns very red* My lord. I am NOT a model! I am an Imperial officer! Not...not some...ART PROJECT! ............... *very long pause* ............................................althoughtruthbetoldyourartworkisveryniceandIdon'tactuallymind I DID NOT SAY THAT OUT LOUD, YOU HEARD NOTHING.

<Malavai Quinn Approves>

Pretty sure what he actually means is "Draw me like one of your French girls".

<Malavai Quinn Approves>

Am glad you like my artwork thanks :) Prefer still life myself, but have done a bit of figure work and wanted to try again...but alas drawing people is way harder then I remember

But you are such a nice looking model....I couldn't help myself ;) And you were so cooperative for the screen shots....and even when I got you to do a different pose that might be a tad bit easier to draw you still looked great ;)

No worries hun, no you are not kissing anybody, no you are not sprawled out on a bed, the other sitting pose is a dignified one as well...but that is if I cannot get this one done right, it would be easier for me to get right should I not be satisfied with my skills here, you look great in chair 2 emote pose as well ;)...I will endeavor to do you justice

Edited by Nightfrogger

Speaking of poses: why the heck Malavai and Elara didn't get their decoration statues? :confused: I was saving money for it... for nothing?

Kiss my behind, and thank me for the privilege, Pierce! :D

Edited by Lammia

Speaking of poses: why the heck Malavai and Elara didn't get their decoration statues? :confused: I was saving money for it... for nothing?

Kiss my behind, and thank me for the privilege, Pierce! :D

Yes!! I need my Malavai Quinn commemorative statues :D I have two of Marr, two of Theron...I need Malavai :D

Yes!! I need my Malavai Quinn commemorative statues :D I have two of Marr, two of Theron...I need Malavai :D

Aside from my Aric Jorgan statue there are only two or three more I really want and one is Malavai Quinn - I have space waiting for him! I'm not holding my breath though. I still can't believe there is a statue of Gault but no statue of Torian Cadera (another one I want). This is an outrage!

Aside from my Aric Jorgan statue there are only two or three more I really want and one is Malavai Quinn - I have space waiting for him! I'm not holding my breath though. I still can't believe there is a statue of Gault but no statue of Torian Cadera (another one I want). This is an outrage!

I hadn't realized there was no Torian one either...and yes, he should get one. Vette has one with spewie.

I hadn't realized there was no Torian one either...and yes, he should get one. Vette has one with spewie.

Yeah they gave us another shae vizla one instead of torian :( But I do agree...would love a Quinn statue...would go nicely next to the holo of him :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.