Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Nope he doesn't care for luxuries heh, he'd probably prefer an ..antique, imperial soldier's canteen.. from some battle where the imps fought the pubs, full of water from.. ancient Korriban? I dunno :D

He's his wife's designated driver, in any case :D

Well, he loved piloting ships so yeah...

Oh, dear, I just had that mental picture of my warrior stoned like stupid, with him trying to politely and respectfully drag her back to the spaceport, with her strong resistance, pulling him him to the closest bar "for more". :D

Well, he loved piloting ships so yeah...

Oh, dear, I just had that mental picture of my warrior stoned like stupid, with him trying to politely and respectfully drag her back to the spaceport, with her strong resistance, pulling him him to the closest bar "for more". :D

Very much like the mental picture I had of hm throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her back on the ship and.. uh.. throwing her on the bed and.. uh now this is getting dirty, I'll stop there :p

Very much like the mental picture I had of hm throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her back on the ship and.. uh.. throwing her on the bed and.. uh now this is getting dirty, I'll stop there :p

I like the men aggressive. Especially when the females are in the game cause you 'chosen one' and all that. lol

I like the men aggressive. Especially when the females are in the game cause you 'chosen one' and all that. lol

;)

I swear it started out innocent though, darn train of thought..*ahem*

And with that, I think I'll go out and pick up some cider today :)

Working on my reunion and am debating on if I want to keep it oh so innocent myself lol.

I can't answer that for you. I'd read it either way :) The reunion in my head plays out very differently than it does in the game. It involves force choking Lana when I see her hovering over me as I wake up, it involves force glomping the stuffing out of Quinn and it only diverges more from there..

Working on my reunion and am debating on if I want to keep it oh so innocent myself lol.

Well, I'm not talking about whips and chains, I think Quinn has a tiny hidden kinky side, but I just don't see him as all butch and going 'come here, my little slave' in the bedroom. Actually, that's kind of disturbing, just as it would be if the female Sith Warrior did that.

But I do see him all meek and submissive in public around the female warrior, unless someone or something harms her, and then he's like 'I love you, my lord, but you just got dissed/hurt and oh HELL no!' lol

But in private, I see him with more back bone. Especially, if they've been together for so long. Sure, the first year or two after marriage he may not have known how to proceed, not wanting his wife to choke a *****. But before KOTFE happens, we're married for about 3-4 years, then there's almost 7 years that pass when you see him on Iokath, and with everything that's happened to him and him being closer to 50 instead of being closer to 40 when we first meet him. Pfft, yeah. The warrior and Quinn have a normal husband/wife marriage. Kid talk, mediocre and boring marriage things like bills, which in-law's coming over. And possibly 'do you want steak or fish tonight, dearest?' from one or the other.

Kid talk, mediocre and boring marriage things like bills, which in-law's coming over. And possibly 'do you want steak or fish tonight, dearest?' from one or the other.

That's probably true. I think realistically, their reunion would be very, like, cuddly. It wouldn't quite be like the first time they were together. Either way, fun to think about.

Edited by grania

The warrior and Quinn have a normal husband/wife marriage. Kid talk, mediocre and boring marriage things like bills, which in-law's coming over. And possibly 'do you want steak or fish tonight, dearest?' from one or the other.

Yeah, I would like to see that. :) I also have been wondering what's angry Quinn like? I mean at home. E.g. telling their kid "I told you to tidy your room, why haven't you done it already?" and so on. XD I would like to see him quarelling with the Warrior too, if he dares to risk it. :p My Warrior would never hurt him, so he could quarrel with me. :p

Unless we get more as the stories progresses. I would love to see Quinn's :p I'm thinking he is a brandy guy before bed and a tea in the morning type person... What do you say Purple Quinn?

Quinn: Tea.

...okay...

Quinn: I don't drink. *utterly deadpan* Besides, every Imperial citizen is required by law to enjoy tea. It's an Imperial thing. You 'Pubs would not understand it. *frosty glare*

My mom likes tea, and she's a 'Pub for life.

Quinn: *glare gets frostier*

Do you need some cake to put that frosting on?

Quinn: *facepalm*

Speaking of kids... At the end of Quinn's original Companion dialogue, they leave the whole kid thing pretty much up in the air, which I figured the players just make up their own minds for their characters on that topic. Then, during my playthrough of the Iokath story, my Wrath let this line fly when Theron and Jace were going back and forth, "It's father-son moments like this that make me glad I never had kids."

All I could think was they might just irk some fanbois/gurlz with that. Then I have to imagine that all "Commanders" (every Class) probably has that same dialogue option due to their single-track story and I can only wonder why the devs decided to make an intentionally ambiguous choice for the players. Either that or apparently all the main characters (Classes) of Vanilla are sterile. :o

Edited by Edyn

...okay...

Quinn: I don't drink. *utterly deadpan* Besides, every Imperial citizen is required by law to enjoy tea. It's an Imperial thing. You 'Pubs would not understand it. *frosty glare*

Ahh, a man after my own heart. I don't drink anything but tea either. <3

Risha/Vette combo would have been awesome! And I couldn't help but giggle, when I read that about Lana. Did it on my Quizzy who is romancing her. He would soooo exploit that at some point :p

Also, Vette might have gotten a lot of content because she was a fan favorite, but at this point I think we can clearly see that Quinn is DEFINITELY a fan favorite. He deserves the same amount of care that she got - even if a lot of people hate him as well.

Interresting that they define her as such, but then actually forces to make a choice that might get her or Torian killed. That was really tough - worse than the Kaidan/Ashley choice in ME1.

BTW, Lunafox, did you get any response on twitter about this thread?

Agree totally, Risha and Vette would have made sense and a nice reunion between the 'sisters'. Quinn is an overwhelming fan favorite and he deserves more screen time and dialogue with his love.

As for any response from the devs on twitter or facebook, not a peep. I'm probably going to give them another poke later on. :o

And awesome poll btw, voted! :)

Yeah, I would like to see that. :) I also have been wondering what's angry Quinn like? I mean at home. E.g. telling their kid "I told you to tidy your room, why haven't you done it already?" and so on. XD I would like to see him quarelling with the Warrior too, if he dares to risk it. :p My Warrior would never hurt him, so he could quarrel with me. :p

I have that covered. I have a few screenshots I took during a convo on Yavin 4 in which they look like arguing. Love those screenies :D

Also, considering his dialogue lines late in their romance, he's far from shy in the end, and doesn't take no for an answer. I love that confidence he gained with time. :)

Speaking of kids... At the end of Quinn's original Companion dialogue, they leave the whole kid thing pretty much up in the air, which I figured the players just make up their own minds for their characters on that topic. Then, during my playthrough of the Iokath story, my Wrath let this line fly when Theron and Jace were going back and forth, "It's father-son moments like this that make me glad I never had kids."

All I could think was they might just irk some fanbois/gurlz with that. Then I have to imagine that all "Commanders" (every Class) probably has that same dialogue option due to their single-track story and I can only wonder why the devs decided to make an intentionally ambiguous choice for the players. Either that or apparently all the main characters (Classes) of Vanilla are sterile. :o

Yeesh. :( That...is rather irksome. My warrior *does* want children, and it devastated her to realize she can't any longer. Is that a dialogue option, or does the character say that no matter what (automatic dialogue)?

Oh, and I voted on the poll, too! ...wait. I voted on a different device, so... *happy gasp* *goes off to vote again* :D

edit: it says i already voted

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *dramatic music plays*

Edited by Jagaimee

Yeesh. :( That...is rather irksome. My warrior *does* want children, and it devastated her to realize she can't any longer. Is that a dialogue option, or does the character say that no matter what (automatic dialogue)?

Oh, and I voted on the poll, too! ...wait. I voted on a different device, so... *happy gasp* *goes off to vote again* :D

edit: it says i already voted

It's a choice. I watched the husb play through first and his Warrior didn't say that line. While my Warrior is grey, she's pretty snarky, so I chose what appeared to be a snarky option (#3 I'm sure,) and that line is what I got.

It's a choice. I watched the husb play through first and his Warrior didn't say that line. While my Warrior is grey, she's pretty snarky, so I chose what appeared to be a snarky option (#3 I'm sure,) and that line is what I got.

Oh, okay, whew...'least it's not just what the character says automatically.

I'd like to think that my companion husbands aren't afraid TO fight with their wives, my characters. I mean, yeah, Quinn is married to a Sith Warrior, but my SW at least is a big marshmallow peep and won't hurt him. If he betrayed her again, she'd kick him in the nuts, but wouldn't do anything else really. I like to think they fight about dumb ****, just like real married couples. My husband and I have been together 20 years and married 19 (rl hubby) and we fight constantly about really dumb ****. But we make up like 2 seconds later with a 'I'm getting a drink, want one?' "sure' etc. lol

Even my Inquisitor and Andronikos fight over dumb **** and I see them as gooey lovey dovey, at least behind closed doors.

It's one thing for the husbands to defer to the wives during major things like class story, expansion story, alliance crap, but when that's outside (public) and they're together inside (private) they're all regular spouses.

:eek: Quinn would never do such a thing if his wife had drunk too much! He would be much more gentlemanly and take care of her.

...okay...

My Quinn is a coffee (caf) drinker and he likes cake :D I think Quinn would also partake of some planet's crazy brand of alcohol, though not often as is might lead to this horror. Sorry to bring that up again - blame Avianatorsparkma #792 who linked it first!

My Quinn is a coffee (caf) drinker and he likes cake :D I think Quinn would also partake of some planet's crazy brand of alcohol, though not often as is might lead to this horror. Sorry to bring that up again - blame Avianatorsparkma #792 who linked it first!

If that's what I think it is, it deserves a

I'm not clicking it. :p

I have that covered. I have a few screenshots I took during a convo on Yavin 4 in which they look like arguing. Love those screenies :D

Also, considering his dialogue lines late in their romance, he's far from shy in the end, and doesn't take no for an answer. I love that confidence he gained with time. :)

He became more confident, indeed. :)

Will you show us those screenshots, please? :)

Edited by Dylinrae

Heh, same. But I expect once we actually get an FTB from Bioware, hoping part 2 of Iokath's story, that the female Sith War will be quite sore. lol It has been 6 years, almost 7, from HIS perspective.

I've always seen Quinn as slightly submissive/a good officer in public, but once behind closed doors, wooooooooooo, he's about as aggressive as they come. ;)

But that's my head canon. :p

Apparently we have the same head canon <_<;

I just got him on my new SW and have indeed been recording all the interactions like a nerd. I wonder if his VA has any idea how much we love him?

I have just realized if Baras had not been such jerk, he would have been invited to the wedding. After all, he was the one who introduced Malavai and the Warrior to each other LOL. :D

I don't think Quinn drinks alcohol. Maybe only occasionally. He would be afraid to lose his self-control, and he cannot allow that to happen, being a serious officer. ;)

Disappointment level over 9000.

Is "malaveh" even in the Oddessen base ?

Malahvee Quiyne is nowhere to be found in the Odessen base. I think. Confirmation, fellow fangirls...?

Quinn: ...it's Malavai--

I know! I was making a point.

Quinn: Your point stabbed a sore spot.

Sorry. :o

Edited by Jagaimee

I have just realized if Baras had not been such jerk, he would have been invited to the wedding. After all, he was the one who introduced Malavai and the Warrior to each other LOL. :D

I like the idea of Baras still being around, he was a fun character. I guess for light warriors he's technically still alive somewhere o_o

I just got him on my new SW and have indeed been recording all the interactions like a nerd. I wonder if his VA has any idea how much we love him?

I suppose if *I* were an actress, (which I'm not and never will be, I can barely even tell a lie convincingly) I would google the characters I played at least once in awhile. All he'd have to do is google image Malavai Quinn and I think he'd get the hint :D

And I couldn't find him in Odessen. I wonder where he'd be if he had been put there? Talking to another imperial? Standing in the military hangar with the ships, perhaps staring outside like he does.. did.. on the Fury? If I could put him anywhere, I'd put him in the room with the bed and stuff, sitting at the desk doing work.