Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Well one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the women I have seen on this thread are also fans of Vector. He is also one of my favorties, but Quinn takes my number one spot :D

Love Vector, it's always a toss up between him and Quinn for my fav Imp romance. Can't wait for him to come back, my IA's been waiting to long for her husband.

Shall we make a booth? :D

*hops in line behind Darth Lunafox, has lipstick ready*

Quinn: ...oh dear. Uh...well...I... *sigh* Very well. I cannot refuse a Sith...much less my own wife/lover. In that, I look forward to it. Thank you for the lip-balm you gave me, Darth Nightfrogger. It will, apparently, come in handy.

As an aside, I nearly typed limb-balmp. Um...my fingers like typing "lm"? :p

Love Vector, it's always a toss up between him and Quinn for my fav Imp romance. Can't wait for him to come back, my IA's been waiting to long for her husband.

Vector :D

Vector, Corso, Kira. Those are who I want to come back (well, romanced companions; I also miss Mako, Nadia, Tharan Cedrax, Iresso, and Andronikos). Corso was the first romance I ever completed in this game, with my first character, a female smuggler. My knight and Kira take great delight in subverting everything about Anakin and Padme's romance. XD And Vector... :) I miss Vector. And I haven't even taken my agent through KOTFE! Nor do I plan to, unless I know for sure Vector's coming back eventually.

Well one thing I have noticed is that a lot of the women I have seen on this thread are also fans of Vector. He is also one of my favorties, but Quinn takes my number one spot :D

I mean, tall dark and handsome with a refined English elegance is pretty much any hetero woman's thing. :cool:

I mean, tall dark and handsome with a refined English elegance is pretty much any hetero woman's thing. :cool:

I couldn't get into Vector because I always felt like I was talking to the borg. I don't think I can connect on that level with a "people," just a person. Besides, that whole bugs living in the skin thing... ugh.

Apparently, I'll take assassination attempts over genuinely nice guys who happen to be part bug.

Edited by Edyn

I couldn't get into Vector because I always felt like I was talking to the borg. I don't think I can connect on that level with a "people," just a person. Besides, that whole bugs living in the skin thing... ugh.

Apparently, I'll take assassination attempts over genuinely nice guys who happen to be part bug.

You do realise that *you* have bugs living in your skin? Right now, this very second, everyone has bugs in their skin and we're not even killiks. :D

For some reason, I felt it made him warmer and more personable. Like bangin a hippy who is really into nature and respecting all life. I could imagine going to Vector's house, feeding some goats, hugging some trees, doing some yoga sex and DMT. :D

The whole green bug aura he used to have was, admittedly, pretty gross and I chose to pretend it wasn't there.

For some reason, I felt it made him warmer and more personable. Like bangin a hippy who is really into nature and respecting all life. I could imagine going to Vector's house, feeding some goats, hugging some trees, doing some yoga sex and DMT. :D

The whole green bug aura he used to have was, admittedly, pretty gross and I chose to pretend it wasn't there.

Didn't he only have the green bug aura when he was in a certain dps stance?

What green bug aura? o_O

One of his dps stances put this misty green aura around him and it looked like there were little fluttering insects in it. But now that I think of it, I think it only looked that way when you turned first turned it on? Or something, it's been awhile.

You do realise that *you* have bugs living in your skin? Right now, this very second, everyone has bugs in their skin and we're not even killiks. :D

Don't say that... I don't need this information in my life. :eek:

I also thought he was more warm and personable... by a long shot. He was adorable and a super nice guy, especially considering he's an Imperial citizen. Alas, Vector just doesn't do it for my Agent. For her, he's more of that gay BFF rather than a love interest. I wish I'd known about Theron's romance before I went through my main Agent's story - I would have friend-zoned Vector and creeped on Theron. :cool:

One of his dps stances put this misty green aura around him and it looked like there were little fluttering insects in it. But now that I think of it, I think it only looked that way when you turned first turned it on? Or something, it's been awhile.

Hmm...yeah, it's been a while, but that does sound vaguely familiar. Thanks for explaining. :D

I know I'm kind of in the slight minority, but I LOVE Quinn, Vector, Jorgan, Torian, Corso, Andronikos, Iresso/Tharan C, AND Doc.

Some do also, and some don't.

But I swear to all that's holy if we let Quinn live and rekindled our marriage/relationship, there better be more Quinn scenes, even if they're like the ones we've had with Jorgan, Torian, etc.

Shall we make a booth? :D

*hops in line behind Darth Lunafox, has lipstick ready*

Yes!! A purple Quinn kissing booth! Sterllar idea Darth Nightfrogger! :D This will be so much fun!

Pucker up, Major! :p

*puckers* :p;)

@ODNZ Vector is amazing, I fail to understand how anyone can not love romantic, sensitive and poetic Vector, he's such a beautiful soul. He is tied right up there with Malavai really. I couldn't make an agent and not love him. Vector is a dear sweet thing.

Haha, yeah, I can see it. I can see him serenading you each day with his song. He's pixelated sweetness that one. I didn't use the skill with the green cloud, I didn't like it either.

That right there, works for me. That = LOVE. :p

Yes!! A purple Quinn kissing booth! Sterllar idea Darth Nightfrogger! :D This will be so much fun!

Pucker up, Major! :p

*puckers* :p;)

@ODNZ Vector is amazing, I fail to understand how anyone can not love romantic, sensitive and poetic Vector, he's such a beautiful soul. He is tied right up there with Malavai really. I couldn't make an agent and not love him. Vector is a dear sweet thing.

Quinn: *puckers* ...'ow 'at, 'y 'ord?

Um, beg pardon?

Quinn: *unpuckers* I cannot enunciate while my lips are scrunched together. "Now what, my lord?"

Kiss. Duh.

Quinn: *facepalm* *applies lipcalm...libap...lipar...I CANNOT SPELL LIP-BALM FOR SOME BLASTED REASON!* *puckers*

It was very weird going through the storyline with a male agent. Why? Because Vector wasn't romanceable. I wouldn't *want* him to be romanceable by a male agent, but it just felt like something was missing. :( I love Vector... and Torian. And Corso (especially Corso; my first character was a female smuggler, so naturally she fell in love with Corso). And Iresso. My female consular didn't romance him (she was still broken-hearted over Tharan rather cruelly dumping her), but I really like the guy. It's hard not to like him when his response to calling off the romance is, paraphrased, "That's okay by me - I respect you and your decision. Let's put this behind us; we still make a great team. I've got your back. :)" Wow. I applaud you, sir.

Edited by Jagaimee

Whenever I make a new agent, I do so with the intention they will be for Theron, but every time I pick up Vector... :o:o:o Sorry, Theron~

I did the same thing with Quinn on my now-favorite warrior. "Nope, Quinn didn't like me last time; won't bother this time. Other romance options to be had later." ... :o:o:o

Though they're both great friend/bro options, too.

My first character was a female smuggler, went the Corso route. I have a soft spot for him, but I've never had another smuggler romance him (or rather, I tried not to have them romance him but somehow he's always proposing and they're like, "uh, we're not even dating.") ; he's very much a "type," I think. Whereas with Vector and Quinn, I really can't not love them on every toon. No self control. All the warriors and all the agents will always be paired up and they can just deal with never being single as soon as these men enter the scene.

Andronikos is probably 3rd on my list, and then Iresso. Or Iresso before Andronikos. I don't know. /shrug

Whenever I make a new agent, I do so with the intention they will be for Theron, but every time I pick up Vector... :o:o:o Sorry, Theron~

My first female agent I had married Vector, but I figured he knew that me sleeping around was part of my job, so hey bonus. Well and when shadow of Revan came around I slept with Theron....because what kind of imperial agent would I be if I didn't try to seduce the republic spy? Well continued it into last two expansions because....yet again, why not sleep with the republic spy for work reasons. Vector understands :)

Like I said it's the whole joiner thing, I just find that creepy, you're not just romancing Vector, you're romancing the whole damn Killik colony ::shudders:: No Thank You! I really detest Alderan as a result.

I've started the agent story again with a female Chiss, maybe she won't be putt off the way my human agent was ;)

My first female agent I had married Vector, but I figured he knew that me sleeping around was part of my job, so hey bonus. Well and when shadow of Revan came around I slept with Theron....because what kind of imperial agent would I be if I didn't try to seduce the republic spy? Well continued it into last two expansions because....yet again, why not sleep with the republic spy for work reasons. Vector understands :)

I do think he's probably one of the most understanding companions that way! Ultimately, he would probably mind very little if his agent!love pursued someone else in the meantime, what ever the reasons.

But now the Theron romance is kind of intense, I don't think I could put any agent through it! Vector would come back and be all Vector-like and /swoon. Theron would be standing there like "Uhm, I chose you over everything." and /swoon. Maybe she could have Vector, Monday - Wednesday, and Theron, Thursday - Saturday. On Sunday they would all eat breakfast together and chill.

YES!!! I am so glad they brought him back just I could stick my light saber through him!!! Always wanted to kill him.

Quinn: *weary sigh* Another one?

Another one. Hate thread's thataway! *points to the depths of the forums* You missed the thread title. :p

YES!!! I am so glad they brought him back just I could stick my light saber through him!!! Always wanted to kill him.

Hate thread is that way. ===> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=913041&highlight=malavai+quinn

Don't let the lightsaber whack you on the butt on your way out. <.<

Looks like the haters have been toying with our stars again too.

Edited by Lunafox