Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

...As an aside, the "potent" comment is sorta weird :confused:

I know, right? Quinn must have a secret crush on the male Warrior. He clearly wants that body. :D

Also, I'm glad to hear the same voice actor. I can't wait for Tuesday... first, to reunite with my SW's betraying hubby and then to see my own hubby kill him. :eek:

Edited by Edyn

The way they act, you'd think Quinn was a real person who tried to actually kill people >.<

I don't know whether to blame good writing/acting, or chalk it up to people who can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy, but ah.. that sounded rude didn't it? :o

lol wait. You're in a thread with people who literally act like he's here with us. I mean, it's funny and cute, but I think both sides of the coin are just as valid. I doubt anyone who wants to kill Quinn has made a Quinndoll irl to do so, but my doubts decrease for the opposite :D

And it's definitely a credit to the writers and designers. And the VA ofc. This kind of obsession is probably the goal of ever writer.

I know, right? Quinn must have a secret crush on the male Warrior. He clearly wants that body. :D

He's spent years trying to deny it, but that sexy red bastard just swagging his way in with a playful threat, and Quinn's about to faint.

"E-excuse me, Mi'lord... I need some alone time. I need to repress some re-emerging fantasies"

lol wait. You're in a thread with people who literally act like he's here with us. I mean, it's funny and cute, but I think both sides of the coin are just as valid. I doubt anyone who wants to kill Quinn has made a Quinndoll irl to do so, but my doubts decrease for the opposite :D

And it's definitely a credit to the writers and designers. And the VA ofc. This kind of obsession is probably the goal of ever writer.

THANK YOU! Is this where all the self awareness went before irony creeped in?

Well I wasn't aware any of us thought he was real. And I'm not aware of any of us that go after/ make personal attacks and insults against Quinn haters. Well except for me because turnabout is fair play :rolleyes:

but then again, I am very potent. :D

Edited by grania

I was initially worried. "Wait...that's the default option!? We don't get a choice?" But then I listened VEEEERY closely and heard the little 'clik' of selecting a dialogue option. They just didn't show the dialogue wheel. Whew...

I imagine the options end up looking something like:

Generic "Good to see you're still existing"

---> WHAT UP, MALA-BRO? Death to the pubs, yay!

Time to die.

----> [Kill Quinn]

OR

----> Prove you're still useful.

[Flirt] Undress me now.

----> Innuendo regarding his smoldering voice when he says "more potent than ever."

As an aside, the "potent" comment is sorta weird :confused:

From any other companion, I would be like... "Potent? Uhh." From Quinn, I assume it translates to "hot and powerful and I hope you're not sleeping with Lana or Theron and I'm being professional right now but yay my warrior-love or warrior-bro is back! As an aside, my lord, can you imagine how great Dorne might have looked in an Imperial uniform back in the day, instead of that bulky getup?"

'Cause, you know, subtext.

Clearly.

I think I know my new favorite word. I'm going to go downstairs and try to use it in a sentence with someone.

That's the word that always made me raise my eyebrows when it appeared as the name of some outfit or other... Potent Warrior, Potent...Champion...? Something. (Edit: potent champion's not it. Hmmm, where was it...?) POTENT COMBATANT, that's it!

With a VERY LARGE...flap in the front...with BLAZING PINK-RED LIGHTS RUNNING UP AND DOWN IT.

:o

Quinn: As potent as ever, my lord.

Every warrior ever: "POTENT"!?

Female warriors: *swoon*

Male warriors: *recoil* Uhhhhhh.

Quinn: ... *blink blink* Wrong choice of words.

Quinn: You aren't joking.

Quinn: Wait--what!?

Quinn: One of us is in-game, and the other is being written by a deranged fangirl.

Haters: Aw for the love of Bastila, THERE ARE MORE OF YOU!?

Fangirls: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS AWESOME, THERE ARE MORE OF YOU!? *eyes transform into wingding hearts*

Quinns: ...oh no.

Edited by Jagaimee

Anyone know if we'll still be able to continue a romance with Quinn if we chose to go with Theron in the meantime? My SW has been fooling around with Theron since Manaan, so it would be a bit awkward when boyfriend/husbando Quinn comes around again. That might actually be pretty interesting actually... I never really dealt with any of the returning companions and the Lana/Theron romance triangle thing before so I'm not sure how it'll go with Quinn.

....Is this a troll? Or an attempt to parody your image of Quinn haters?

Sometimes I wonder if you're the Troll! :p Read back to my earlier points on the forum. I absolutely detest Vette; always have done. It's like having a 5 year old around. Quinn should have been the one with my warrior(s) at the start of KOTFE and who contacted me whilst I was on Marr's ship. But I'm risking bring hate to the forum and I've said this before.

Not long to go - the maintenance notification is up :D

Trying very hard to ignore the recent untagged spoilers but it's getting harder. I just know I'm going to cave before Tuesday :eek:

Edited by Sarova

Anyone know if we'll still be able to continue a romance with Quinn if we chose to go with Theron in the meantime? My SW has been fooling around with Theron since Manaan, so it would be a bit awkward when boyfriend/husbando Quinn comes around again. That might actually be pretty interesting actually... I never really dealt with any of the returning companions and the Lana/Theron romance triangle thing before so I'm not sure how it'll go with Quinn.

I think all other triangle-y romances have had the option to continue a romance with the original romance companion, and then you get a breakup scene with Theron/Lana. While I imagine some companions might be less understanding about a side-fling (if they acknowledge cheating at all, which I have yet to see, personally), I'm not sure Quinn would be among them.

Nah, I couldn't be a troll. I don't crave rage, I crave the chance to be right and rub it in other's face condescendingly. There's a difference!

Because I've never gotten the chance to say this before, I'll just say it now - I love your signature. :) So (unfortunately) true.

Well I wasn't aware any of us thought he was real. And I'm not aware of any of us that go after/ make personal attacks and insults against Quinn haters. Well except for me because turnabout is fair play :rolleyes:

but then again, I am very potent. :D

*tears in eyes* W-Whut? W-What d'you mean he's not real? But he speaks to me...the purple letters are REAL!

*sniffles* Where's my safe place...oh wait. I'm in it. :o I need my Malavai. Tuesday needs to hurry up. Because he's real. Real, I tell you. :o

Edited by Lunafox

*sniffles* Where's my safe place...oh wait. I'm in it. :o I need my Malavai. Tuesday needs to hurry up. Because he's real. Real, I tell you. :o

Safe Space? Hey, no thread on SWTOR has sunk THAT low yet! :D

Edit: Oh wait, you said place...

*tears in eyes* W-Whut? W-What d'you mean he's not real? But he speaks to me...the purple letters are REAL!

Quinn: I do not speak to--...Jagaimee.

Yeeeeees?

Quinn: You're making me do it again.

Yeeeeees.

Quinn: Stop that. ...sir.

Noooooo.

Also, I'm glad to hear the same voice actor. I can't wait for Tuesday... first, to reunite with my SW's betraying hubby and then to see my own hubby kill him. :eek:

Quinn and the m!warrior have always had good chemistry! I hope the pro-Quinn lines are just as sexy as the anti-Quinn lines. Potent indeed ;)