Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Only one of mine cheated with Theron because I just wanted to see if it would cause any variations in the dialogue. The rest are completely faithful, though something unexpected happened with the warrior I'm bringing through fe/et right now. She's dark and I almost thought I might execute Jorgan or at least banish him. But turns out, she's got a little bit of a crush on him, oops! How did that happen? :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a warrior/Jorgan crush. :p I rationalize that it's because he's kind of similar to Quinn in a lot of ways, and I like to think Quinn would have the same level of devotion as Jorgan showed to the romanced Fem!Trooper.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a warrior/Jorgan crush. :p I rationalize that it's because he's kind of similar to Quinn in a lot of ways, and I like to think Quinn would have the same level of devotion as Jorgan showed to the romanced Fem!Trooper.

Ha, yay! It almost makes sense, right? He and the warrior didn't agree on anything, but since she's missing her soldier so badly, she just kind of glommed on to this one. I know it can't go anywhere but the idea of it was entertaining :)

Well, I was planning this comedic one-shot where the Warrior finds out that in his younger days, Quinn was apart of a hippy cantina band (Mullet and all)... I have a lot of weird ideas.

We've already had Quinn dancing naked in the sunshine to terrible disco-pop. PLEASE do not give him a mullet on top of that! :eek: He was more likely to have been studying imperial history & making model star ships given the things he says in some of the planet areas.

We've already had Quinn dancing naked in the sunshine to terrible disco-pop. PLEASE do not give him a mullet on top of that! :eek: He was more likely to have been studying imperial history & making model star ships given the things he says in some of the planet areas.

Muhahahaahahaha!

I really hope this is a theory and not a spoiler. I don't want to know anything about upcoming story lines.

Need more Quinn fanfiction methinks. This thread goes off topic a little too often!

The devs on the swtor forums have confirmed that changing sides WILL impact future story.

Makes me really wonder what I am going to do with my double agent... she dislikes the empire for what they did

The devs on the swtor forums have confirmed that changing sides WILL impact future story.

I've heard that too. While I'm all for choices having some visible impact, I'm not too sure if they'll pull it off well if that makes sense. As it is, I've also heard rumors that choosing a faction will only allow the class who had Quinn/Dorne as a companion able to be the ones to kill them off if specific choices are made so who knows at this point.

So glad to see so many people on this post love him too, on my server if you mention him or anything along those lines the entire chat will turn into a competition of who can think of the worse punishment for him. Or just discussions of killing him.

Like, come on, you're a sith, do you honestly think no one will try to kill you? Also he was pretty ballsy to go through with it, in my opinion. Which earned my respect.

Yuk! You disguistig treachereous alienmancer heathen!

I like your version of events, very much. :p

His unwillingness to flirt only adds fuel to the fire, no wonder it drives me wild. :D Maybe he enjoys playing stupid/embarassed/afraid of flirting, and actually likes your agressive approach. :p It would be amusing if that was true. :)

How did you make this picture? It looks so cool! :)

He sounds so full of himself in this scene (he did a great job, no doubt) and clearly enjoys teasing the Jedi. :) But at the same time, he is polite to her, especially if you choose to take her into custody. He's so professional here. :D

During the marriage proposal when he mentions calling him Malavai. If you take the option, 'only in private' he says:

"Your Captain will return to his duties, Malavai will see you later." And a close second is when he says: "Now we've said it, later we'll show it."

I find it funny he offers you to call him by his first name AFTER marriage. It's a little bit late. :D

I like Jorgan too (he is the grumpy cat of Star Wars :p), but I don't hink he would ever want to be with the Warrior, not even with a light sided one. He hates the Empire and the Sith too much.

So glad to see so many people on this post love him too, on my server if you mention him or anything along those lines the entire chat will turn into a competition of who can think of the worse punishment for him. Or just discussions of killing him.

Like, come on, you're a sith, do you honestly think no one will try to kill you? Also he was pretty ballsy to go through with it, in my opinion. Which earned my respect.

There's a line from chapter 2 in KOTET that I think seems appropriate for warriors who decide not to kill Quinn when he returns.

If you choose the light option and don't kill Lormen, the reasoning given is that sparing his life ensures a faithful subordinate in the future. Sound familiar? XD

How did you make this picture? It looks so cool! :)

He sounds so full of himself in this scene (he did a great job, no doubt) and clearly enjoys teasing the Jedi. :) But at the same time, he is polite to her, especially if you choose to take her into custody. He's so professional here. :D

I didn't make that, I came across it when I was surfing around and thought it was cool and it just happened to have my favorite quote (well, besides the romance stuff). It's great, I've no idea who made it, but credit to the artist for a lovely piece of work. :)

Oh, I have found something "new". I have never cared much for starship battles, because I suck at it. XD (which is interesting considering I tend to be very good at FPS games but this is not the same I guess XD)

Thus, I haven't tried the Galactic Starfighter either. I have just read you can do co-pilot mode with Quinn, where he makes comments too. Can't wait to arrive home and listen to it. Life's little pleasures. :D:D:D

Oh, I have found something "new". I have never cared much for starship battles, because I suck at it. XD (which is interesting considering I tend to be very good at FPS games but this is not the same I guess XD)

Thus, I haven't tried the Galactic Starfighter either. I have just read you can do co-pilot mode with Quinn, where he makes comments too. Can't wait to arrive home and listen to it. Life's little pleasures. :D:D:D

I would have never known, I hope it's on youtube..

I would have never known, I hope it's on youtube..

Here it is. :D

His voice is a little bit different here and there, but I love how evil and b.adass he sounds when he destroys an enemy. :cool: "They're finished!" "Enemy down!" He enjoys this a lot! :D

I guess I will practice with Quinn, he's a perfect motivation. :D

Edited by Dylinrae

Guess that means every non force user that attacked you is ballsy and eared your respect?

Him trying to kill you with 2 droids that were hilariously easy to destroy was taken as seriously and about as believable as a non force user beating arcann using a pistol....

There's a line from chapter 2 in KOTET that I think seems appropriate for warriors who decide not to kill Quinn when he returns.

If you choose the light option and don't kill Lormen, the reasoning given is that sparing his life ensures a faithful subordinate in the future. Sound familiar? XD

Not in the slightest

Just becuase you stopped a poisoned snake from biting you once and you choose to spare it's life dosnt mean it won't try to bite you again

Who came up with the crazy notion that just because you spare someone's life they will be loyal?

More so in this case for loreman than Quinn, I mean the guy was already was think up new titles for himself, his ego and hubris has already gotten too large and if he can get more power by trying to stab you in the back, then he will try to do so again

Sparing him is a really stupid decision, he's not trust worthy nor does he have any redeeming qualities, he's not "tactically intelligent" and even then those are a dime a dozen and you already have the support of the empire

Edited by Udoroththefinal

Here it is. :D

His voice is a little bit different here and there, but I love how evil and b.adass he sounds when he destroys an enemy. :cool: "They're finished!" "Enemy down!" He enjoys this a lot! :D

I love it too! I guess this is what excited Malavai sounds like :D We don't see that when he chats with his "lord". He's always so composed and in control of his emotions.

When I play space missions, I'm annoyed that it's Vette talking. It should be him: the pilot, the strategist, the trained officer. I always imagine him sitting at the helm and ducking all those asteroids, while my warrior shoots stuff, laughing maniacally. :D After all that shooting, they're both so hyped they disappear in her chambers for hours :D

Him trying to kill you with 2 droids that were hilariously easy to destroy was taken as seriously and about as believable as a non force user beating arcann using a pistol....

Pfft, non-force users beat Arcann by bashing him in the face with a shield fist bump of electric doom AND THEN deliver a swift kick to the happy sacks. AS EVERY FIGHT SHOULD GO!

Sparing him is a really stupid decision, he's not trust worthy nor does he have any redeeming qualities, he's not "tactically intelligent" and even then those are a dime a dozen and you already have the support of the empire

Lol do you actually have the impression that this is a thread about debating over whether Quinn is trustworthy or not? We don't care. He's not real. Go back to 2011/12 and post about this.

Pfft, non-force users beat Arcann by bashing him in the face with a shield fist bump of electric doom AND THEN deliver a swift kick to the happy sacks. AS EVERY FIGHT SHOULD GO!

"Who needs the Force?", right? :D