71 crates and one non spec set piece?

Psylentdeath

Im command level 71. Out of all my crates i've got one set piece. Not even usable by my character. ***? How am I ever supposed to get the entire set? Im almost halfway to tier 3 and I dont even have one usable tier 1 piece? Rediculous.

You're not supposed to. You're just supposed to keep grinding in the hopes you might.

Yes! I was gonna mention my same resutts from cartel packs as well. Nothing but garbage from there too. Not to mention 2 scematic drops only from those 71 crates that are worth using. Ive put in the hours and grinded my fingers to the bone. And still am. Thats what they wanted but I havent earned anything.

Everyone post their rediculous drop rates!

RNG is bad but to add insult to injury when it comes to bws poor design and RNG.

We ran 4 OPS last night. The only drops we got of any value was the 100% last boss drops.

Not a single boss drop geared but the last for all that time. 20 bosses total, 16 of them a waste of time. Another pull of the bw RNG slot machine handle only to be shafted again and again. (even the RNG crates I opened for doing the OPS granted me nothing of value)

Thanks RNG, you were so exciting!