5,1 is terrible.

falkron-kerupt

So all this talk a bout the devs listening to its consumer base is complete rubbish. Bioware had proved it yet again.We the consumers stated the gear grind is horrid and we do not want to take 5 months to gear 1 toon then another 5 months to do another.You stated you understood our concerns but then put in this mess on top of the mess you all ready had with command crate rate of drops being slim to none. I have multiple characters i like to play all evenly. but with this update there is no way to gear alts or even our mains unless put a multitude of hours in.If this does not get fixed in a timely manner i will not keep my ongoing subscription since creation of this game open it will be closed before the next billing cycle. I am done standing up for you bioware and your mistakes this is the worst patch since creation and you all should be ashamed and replaced by another game design team. Edited by falkron-kerupt

So all this talk a bout the devs listening to its consumer base is complete rubbish. Bioware had proved it yet again.We the consumers stated the gear grind is horrid and we do not want to take 5 months to gear 1 toon then another 5 months to do another.You stated you understood our concerns but then put in this mess on top of the mess you all ready had with command crate rate of drops being slim to none. I have multiple characters i like to play all evenly. but with this update there is no way to gear alts or even our mains unless put a multitude of hours in.If this does not get fixed in a timely manner i will not keep my ongoing subscription since creation of this game open it will be closed before the next billing cycle. I am done standing up for you bioware and your mistakes this is the worst patch since creation and you all should be ashamed and replaced by another game design team.

5.1 THE ETERNAL GRIND that the name i have given this crap show of a patch we ask for faster gearing they game us 38 8 hour days of grinding to get fully geared in 242 on 1 toons since i can say level 65 and still using 208 gear with no drops from crates. :mad: Yet the only response is on sorry we messed up the patch notes

Edited by Neoforcer

totes need a new thread for each person with a similar statement.

Im done with you ive reported your trolling twice. if you can not respond respectivly and with logic on the threads then you should not post at all. you are not helping but rather making the consumers even more angry.

Im done with you ive reported your trolling twice.

'cause obviously the one calling you out about something is a troll lol

if you can not respond respectivly and with logic on the threads.

which one, you guys have so many. you seriously had to make your own and could not say your piece in any of the others? such a special snowflake.

'cause obviously the one calling you out about something is a troll lol

which one, you guys have so many. you seriously had to make your own and could not say your piece in any of the others? such a special snowflake.

What exactly in this thread did u call me out on > you have said nothing at all in here remotly pertaining to the post made.Nor in any other post, and i respectivly request if any others which im sure as i seen in other posts have issues for you to as well report you so we dont deal with your inmaturity any more.

Im done with you ive reported your trolling twice. if you can not respond respectivly and with logic on the threads then you should not post at all. you are not helping but rather making the consumers even more angry.

you can click on his name then in the bottom right click the add to ignore list then he can comment to a person that will never see his comment....

Edited by Neoforcer

I don't understand how the Devs have not addressed the issue of the new gear grind. I don't even feel like playing anymore because it's as if any effort I put out is not amounting to anything. The game was becoming good again and then 5.1 happened. Can some Dev step up and tell us who was responsible for this major mistake?

Honestly, we do need a thread for every person taht is upset, maybe then they will take a hint.

It's not reasonable to expect everyone that is upset and unhappy to use one thread for their complaint, when every individual has a different way to express themselves.

Dude has nothing constructive to say, the only thing he can add is criticism towards the criticism others write. :p

Does ESO have PVP?

yeah, it's mostly big zergs of like 400+ people on the screen when things get crazy, but you can find small group fights every once in a while. there's no "warzone" instances unfortunately, though, at least not yet

the PVE is also MUCH more entertaining and challenging

Edited by QuiveringPotato

So all this talk a bout the devs listening to its consumer base is complete rubbish. Bioware had proved it yet again.We the consumers stated the gear grind is horrid and we do not want to take 5 months to gear 1 toon then another 5 months to do another.You stated you understood our concerns but then put in this mess on top of the mess you all ready had with command crate rate of drops being slim to none. I have multiple characters i like to play all evenly. but with this update there is no way to gear alts or even our mains unless put a multitude of hours in.If this does not get fixed in a timely manner i will not keep my ongoing subscription since creation of this game open it will be closed before the next billing cycle. I am done standing up for you bioware and your mistakes this is the worst patch since creation and you all should be ashamed and replaced by another game design team.

I agree. This was not a fix, it wasn't even a band-aid on a fix. This is adding to the complexity of an already arduous grinding system reliant on RNG. At the rate RNG seems to work I'll be grinding for season 8 gear while season 17 is ending. Can we get an answer from a dev as to what @Bioware plans on doing about this failed attempt to fix the grind on alts??

yeah, it's mostly big zergs of like 400+ people on the screen when things get crazy, but you can find small group fights every once in a while. there's no "warzone" instances unfortunately, though, at least not yet

the PVE is also MUCH more entertaining and challenging

Well... ESO PvE being challenging is a bit far fetched. But I liked it.

To explain PvP in ESO to a SWTOR player: it's a bit like outworld PvP, but with much more stuff to do, objectives to obtain. There are small things (conquer a mill or similar) for small groups and huge things (big castles) for massive raids.

It's a bit like Warhammer Online, more varied than Warhammer but I loved Warhammer lore / intellectual property and gameplay more.

I posted 3 ESO pictures here: a character of mine doing PVE, a PvP map showing various objectives and who holds them, then a castle in the PvP world.

Edited by Vaerah

I don't understand how the Devs have not addressed the issue of the new gear grind. I don't even feel like playing anymore because it's as if any effort I put out is not amounting to anything. The game was becoming good again and then 5.1 happened. Can some Dev step up and tell us who was responsible for this major mistake?

Sup troy Unicorn Stampede salute

Edited by Neoforcer

Dedicated and passionate swtor pvper, now unsubscribed due to 5.0/5.1. If you can drive people who are as passionate as me away, what hope do you have of keeping the game a float.

so passionate that you are actively trying to do it harm, well played.

And people thought I was spamming, lol.

so passionate that you are actively trying to do it harm, well played.

And people thought I was spamming, lol.

I'm making a point in the hope they notice. Its more to the betterment of the game if they listen and fix it for you

I tried to bow out gracefully towards my fellow players and also posted a thank you and good bye thread to everyone.

But you sir are just a Sh-t, at every turn you have something nasty to say to me and some others.

Pull your head in and stop being a dick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.