5.0 and 5.1 are complete failures.

Vektarulz

I was told that you can buy good enough gear for SM ops off gtn. Then do the ops to get what you need. They're dropping nicely.

We did KP Veteran the other day to see how operations were after 5.1 and we didn't get a single piece of set bonus gear on any of the bosses until the very last one.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drop rate on 230 sets needs to be increased 200%. This moron system, we have a **** load of people running around trying to do end game content with 204/208 items and it just doesn't *********** work well.

Keep the horrid drop rates at ranks 2-3 but rank 1 should allow existing and new players some level of progression. On my main I am at command level 45 and still don't have a single FKing item.

It shouldn't take longer than leveling 1-70 to get a single damn item, there is no excuse for this moron system. The moron dev that made that moron system needs to be fired so he can stand next to his moron friends in the unemployment line talking about moron things.

Edited by Kurfer

We did KP Veteran the other day to see how operations were after 5.1 and we didn't get a single piece of set bonus gear on any of the bosses until the very last one.

Well they've shown that they're listening. I've read a few others having no trouble and great drops. So I recommend putting in a suggestion to increase drop rates. I suggested extra cxp and they're looking to give us that.

The drop rate on 230 sets needs to be increased 200%. This moron system, we have a **** load of people running around trying to do end game content with 204/208 items and it just doesn't *********** work well.

Keep the horrid drop rates at ranks 2-3 but rank 1 should allow existing and new players some level of progression. On my main I am at command level 45 and still don't have a single FKing item.

It shouldn't take longer than leveling 1-70 to get a single damn item, there is no excuse for this moron system. The moron dev that made that moron system needs to be fired so he can stand next to his moron friends in the unemployment line talking about moron things.

*points you towards Ben Irving* There you go. Galactic Command is his baby, after all.

*points you towards Ben Irving* There you go. Galactic Command is his baby, after all.

Like I said in an earlier post basically nightmare raids are the only half decent way to get gear now, and everyone is afraid to run them. On my server no one has done nightmare yet, which is a population issue however, if the only simple way to do it isn't an option it is pretty messed up. Maybe they ONLY pay attention to harbinger and ebon hawk and do everything based on them,

It not even a cash grab is a grind fest people don't play mmo for gear progression they play for fun. We do not want to spend years gearing we dread every time they release more gear as it is a grind fest we don't pvp for new gear we don't pve for ir either we do these thing because we role play the star wars universe. Hell i bet 90% of the population would be happy if they never put new hear in the game and spent there time on content alone. They let us down yet again an d lied to us for the last time

How is it not a cash grab the boosts do t even stack XD

The crazy thing is, is that the changes benefit no one, the slow gearing literally makes me hate the game I love and feel like I'm spinning my wheels, at least boost the bonus for weekly and daily PVP missions, instead of stupid mats and schematics, give me a huge boost in cmd points (like enough for one piece after each daily is completed and 2 for weekly. Pvp should be about the wins and challenge and very little with gear progression.

Yes, the drop rates now is about what the elite war hero drop rates or time it takes to acquire used to be, that needs to drastically change for the advanced 230 set, I agree, about 200% increase in drop rate or at least tie into daily and weekly completions.

Yes, the drop rates now is about what the elite war hero drop rates or time it takes to acquire used to be, that needs to drastically change for the advanced 230 set, I agree, about 200% increase in drop rate or at least tie into daily and weekly completions.

The daily and weekly anythings donr even give you coms like *** is going on.

Edited by Vektarulz

The crazy thing is, is that the changes benefit no one, the slow gearing literally makes me hate the game I love and feel like I'm spinning my wheels, at least boost the bonus for weekly and daily PVP missions, instead of stupid mats and schematics, give me a huge boost in cmd points (like enough for one piece after each daily is completed and 2 for weekly. Pvp should be about the wins and challenge and very little with gear progression.

they sort of kinda benefit people who can finish nightmare ops all the time...sort of...that's about it.

Except for one thing when the NGE hit SWG continued for another 6 years afterwards so in my book SWG didn't die and if you also look at the emulators right now the ones that are actually doing well are the ones that are based on NGE.

The Final version of SWG was a great game. If they had started with that version it would have been the game to beat.

thats why they nerfed storymode to kindergardenmode, vetmode to easymode and finaly nim to hard mode.

wich cant solve anything.

On Shadowlands even though nightmare can be done in 230 gear and people were finishing it week one, everyone is afraid to do it unaware of the nerf. people are still saying '' we are going to try Hard mode soon''. They think you need full 240 to do it XD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.