Scout Primary Weapon selections being lost

Vexet

Yep!

It happens each time on the proton torpedoes on my clarion on one toon

Then the blc on a scout on my main toon

It just happens. But it is each time the same ship and the same component so you don't need to check everything.

Yes this is an awful and long term bug that has afflicted us since the very start of GSF. Rechecking components selection is just part of the routine now. The same bug sometimes Dr-selects entire components, so you could fly into battle without blasters! Check everything before joining the queues..

This started happening to me last night too. I couldn't figure out why it was so much harder for me to kill things all of a sudden until I checked the components lol. Turns out it was happening on my secondary weapons as well as my blasters, on both my scout and gunship. First time I've ever had this bug, but I will definitely be checking before playing from now on. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the responses, as always, this is the most helpful community in SWTOR!

Just glad it's just not me losing my marbles :)

Never had this bug before since playing GSF on and off since release. Luckily it's only affecting my LC on my Bloodmark and BLC on my Sting. No problems on my Pub toon "yet".

Thanks again and have an amazing week :)

WHELP either I'm going senile or I just had one of my components DESELECT BETWEEN Matches. Yep. One match I'm happily BLC killing DR Bombers no problem, next match, I can't even kill a Turret in less than 5 hits... Anybody see THIS one yet?

Edit: Obviously, the de-selection happened to my BLC Blasters and Ignore Armor T4 Upgrade, but just in case there was confusion

Edited by OscarDivine
added info