Roleplay on EU?

TheRandomWolf

I have always been curious about the roleplay in SWTOR. I was once a big fan of this, and would frequently seek it on different websites and games. But Guild Wars 2 left a bad taste on my mouth after the community pretty much killed itself last year.

Sadly I believe that I'm on the wrong server in terms of the European region. I'm on Red Eclipse, and no, I do not plan to swap servers just for the sake of the roleplay. I will lose all contact with my friends, guilds and the outfits I designed for my main characters. But if there is a community on this server, I would like to know.

Edited by TheRandomWolf

I definitely see RPers about on The Progenitor. If you just want to RP, maybe roll an alt on another server, or ask in the Red Eclipse server forum, maybe there are others?

Roleplay will never be the main focus. Ever. These games aren't designed for the sole purpose of roleplaying, and that would wind up being a waste of Subscription time. They're just a side thing that I wouldn't mind doing. And I would prefer to do so in my main server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.